The "Reds" are coming to OZ.

Ned Kelly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are they seeking to play in a league that they might actually compete in....:laugh:

#liverpoolstilllivinginthepastandalwayswillbeoncetheirbelovedsteviegretires

We've got a past though at least,for someone who once said "im only interested in spurs" you have a lot to say about my club(this is the 2nd time),come back when your name is carved on the European cup/CL 5 times eh mush

What are they seeking to play in a league that they might actually compete in....:laugh:

#liverpoolstilllivinginthepastandalwayswillbeoncetheirbelovedsteviegretires

Ahh a "Spuds" fan with a sense of humour, a couple of bad results and you will call for AVB's head.

Unfortunately the MCG is not a great ground to watch english Football on.

It is a huge oval used for cricket and AFL, so when configured for soccer it is in the middle of the field and the fans feel quite a long way from the action.

But it is the only suitable ground if they expect a crowd of over 65,000 or so.

*sniggers*..... 65,000, they will be lucky to fill half that.

Guys, sorry I can only look upwards, and all I can see in Mancs, you guys are mid table mediocrity!

Champions League na na nar, Champions League na na nar

Enjoy the lofty heights of 3rd.............:wacko:

The reason Liverpool are coming to Australia is the Ocean.

Brendan Rogers has just read a book by Jules Verne called "20,000 Leagues under The Sea," and he hopes Liverpool may be able to win one of them.

Very good :ssign11:

The reason Liverpool are coming to Australia is the Ocean.

Brendan Rogers has just read a book by Jules Verne called "20,000 Leagues under The Sea," and he hopes Liverpool may be able to win one of them.

Any new ones?

*sniggers*..... 65,000, they will be lucky to fill half that.

Guys, sorry I can only look upwards, and all I can see in Mancs, you guys are mid table mediocrity!

Champions League na na nar, Champions League na na nar

There was 50 thousand to watch a training session in Singapore,worry about your own global fan base,if there is one...

Ahhhh so its looking like you might get in the CL, which you wont win,great eh?put that on your "recent honours list" then eh

Season 2012-2013,Qualified for the CL lmao,we exist to win trophies,like Istanbul 05?,wont mention the other recent ones...

The year was 1961....

John F. Kennedy succeeds Dwight Eisenhower as the 35th President of the United States of America.

The Beatles perform for the first time at the Cavern Club

The American involvement in the Vietnam War officially begins

Diana, Princess of Wales, is born

Tottenham Hotspur F.C. wins the English 1st Division - This being the last time Tottenham won the English League!

Liverpool have only won it 13 times since then, oh....and picked up 5 European Cups as well, remind me, how many European Cups have Spurs won?

:SLEEP:

Guys come on, its like a broken record with you lot, your only as good as you current team and, say, 3 seasons before that. that it the current history of any team. it is in fact the only important part here. Man U have killed it in recent years, Citeh are on the up, and so it would seem are spurs.

Don't be jealous guys. you know spurs are better then you red noses.

Champions league na na nar, champions league na na nar

gareth-bale-jan-vertonghen-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

Second best left footer in the world, and as for Jan, he is one of the rising stars in the Prem, sure to be a hit for years to come.

You guys have nothing on our team

please, don't pull this old man out the bag!

gerrard_1738803c.jpg

gareth-bale-jan-vertonghen-tottenham-hotspur.jpg

gerrard_1738803c.jpg

:SLEEP:

Guys come on, its like a broken record with you lot, your only as good as you current team and, say, 3 seasons before that. that it the current history of any team. it is in fact the only important part here. Man U have killed it in recent years, Citeh are on the up, and so it would seem are spurs.

Don't be jealous guys. you know spurs are better then you red noses.

Champions league na na nar, champions league na na nar

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18833[/ATTACH]

Second best left footer in the world, and as for Jan, he is one of the rising stars in the Prem, sure to be a hit for years to come.

You guys have nothing on our team

please, don't pull this old man out the bag!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18834[/ATTACH]

No,youre only as good as what trophies you've won recently,end of

Pabs, your team fluked a cup here and there over the last 7 years, big licks, your squad has no backbone or depth, your on the slide and have lost touch with the top 4, hell even the blue noses are better than you... that must hurt no?

What the blue noses are doing doesnt bother me tbh,to me theyre still brothers/scousers

Yeah,we fluked one of the most exciting EUFA cup finals ever against Alaves,won what most describe as the most thrilling comeback ever v AC Milan from 3 nil down(i was there),won Fa cups and League cups,got to another CL final against Milan again,that one we should have won(i was there),so its swings and roundabouts isnt it?

You are celebrating getting in a comp you have little chance of winning,celebrate when you win something,not just on qualifying.

Btw,i would have waited till after the Everton game till i started counting my chickens.

If you do qualify you better hope your fans show more interest than they do in the Europa,32 thou for a QF?!

As regards a squad with no depth,ours is getting there,take Bale out and youre struggling yourself mucker

Pabs, your team fluked a cup here and there over the last 7 years, big licks, your squad has no backbone or depth, your on the slide and have lost touch with the top 4, hell even the blue noses are better than you... that must hurt no?

Sorry Mac but it seems 'Sparrs' can't even manage a 'fluke' but anyway lets take a look at their 'honours' (dubious description) over the last 12 years:

League Cup winners cup 2007/2008

Peace Cup (Korea) 2005

Vodacom Challenge Cup (South Africa) 2007

Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament Winners (Holland) 2008

Barclays Asia Trophy (China) 2009

To have had a triumphant history is to know you have a heritage and you can stand tall amongst the worlds elite, without either, you can at least hope today is your beginning.

Archived