The "Reds" are coming to OZ.

Ned Kelly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely, it was a great atmosphere and the MCG looked magnificent. Melbourne played their hearts out and LFC were made to feel very special. A night to remember.

where could u get those Melbourne Victory Liverpool scarfs, half and half ones... I didn't go but ride past the mcg and have seen all the stalls the last few days, I was going to buy my brother one but all I could see were these cheap looking Liverpool Asia tour ones

Looks some sight this,especially what 10? thousand miles away,superb from the 95 thousand supporters,ex pats and Aussies alike,i spent a cpl of evenings having a bevvy with some melbourne reds at the 07 Athens Champions lge final,so i know how passionate they are,thank you to them for our clubs reception:notworthy:

[YOUTUBE]aSy5fvpJUzo[/YOUTUBE]

did manage to watch it live even though I was drugged up after my opp ...........I did enjoy watching united loose again ,especially after they put a full team out ........Also watched City beat Hong Kong and takes then to the final against Sunderland on Saturday , live on Foxtel The Asia Cup .........

Archived