Just on route to Whitby for the weekend... This is bliss :)

Splash77

Wasnt the abbey used in the Dracula books ?..... ..........enjoy yourself Larsson ....the " Britain is finished " brigade will be along shortly

Yes it was.. It's absolutely beautiful ... I love England soooooo much especially these parts, yeah I had all that crap of people before we came home, I just laugh and smile. Because deep down we all know England is the best country in the world x

Yes it was.. It's absolutely beautiful ... I love England soooooo much especially these parts, yeah I had all that crap of people before we came home, I just laugh and smile. Because deep down we all know England is the best country in the world x

you should head up to the north yoork moors from there ....visit " goathland " used as the village in heartbeat .....the railway station was used as the station in the " harry potter " films .......lovely part of the world

you should head up to the north yoork moors from there ....visit " goathland " used as the village in heartbeat .....the railway station was used as the station in the " harry potter " films .......lovely part of the world

Yeah we are off to goathland on Sunday ... I'll get some pics and upload them for ya,s.... X

Yeah we are off to goathland on Sunday ... I'll get some pics and upload them for ya,s.... X

i have some great memories from there .....when my eldest was little .......i pray the weather is good for you ..............love the scenery .......take it in

Guest Guest 47403

Lovely part of north Yorkshire but watch out the stag and hen do's if you go into the town for a drink tonight or Saturday

Just going to Whitby for the weekend to stay in a cottage .. And off for a ghost walk around robin hoods bay tonight .. Can't wait, I'm so glad to be home :)

Be carefull you dont loose youre throbbing manhood to Robin Hood ...!!!!!!

Archived