189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Electrical Engineer-Invitation to Apply -17/06/13, Applied-17/06/13 (Included Medical & PCC), CO- 22/08/13, Request for form 80, overseas tax documents and payslips-22/08/13, submit for 80,tax and payslip documentation to IMMI- 27/08/13, Grant- 04/09/13

That was pretty quick for you. Anyways, congrats on the grant.

Electrical Engineer-Invitation to Apply -17/06/13, Applied-17/06/13 (Included Medical & PCC), CO- 22/08/13, Request for form 80, overseas tax documents and payslips-22/08/13, submit for 80,tax and payslip documentation to IMMI- 27/08/13, Grant- 04/09/13

Woww theirish ..that was so quick..congrats ..are u an onshore applicant?

Wow that was quick...can I ask what you provided as I have been ask for the exact same info...tax and payslips and form 80. Unfortunatly I dont really have payslip, but provided a letter from the tax office detailing my tax history...back statements back to 2004...and any payslips ect that I had and it seems that it still not enough :(

Morning Guys...

Still no visa for us...seriously how long does it take to look at documents :(

I am really fed up with this now...so disheartening when you are finally so close, but feels so far away!!

x x

Seriously debbio ...there is not even a email from the CO ,acknowledging he/she received docs .

I dun knw how long we are supposed to wait ..more thn the wait the part of not knowing whats happening is frustrating .Thy shud atlst inform us.

Wow that was quick...can I ask what you provided as I have been ask for the exact same info...tax and payslips and form 80. Unfortunatly I dont really have payslip, but provided a letter from the tax office detailing my tax history...back statements back to 2004...and any payslips ect that I had and it seems that it still not enough :(

I'm guessing each case is different, but I supplied one copy of tax from the last three years (relevant to my overseas work experience points), and my last payslip from my overseas employment. I am an onshore applicant. I'm pretty happy with the speed of turn around (2.5 months). My advice to people would be to complete as much information up front as soon as possible. Also, I wouldn't be worried about making contact with the particular case officer via email once they are assigned if you have any concern. They are there to provide a service to you. Best of luck to everyone.

Morning Guys...

Still no visa for us...seriously how long does it take to look at documents :(

I am really fed up with this now...so disheartening when you are finally so close, but feels so far away!!

x x

Debio where is your grant? looked today to congrants and nth,, lol Will come tommorow. You still caan get in the afternoon same as me 5 min before 4pm. Look, look, keep refreshing comp......it is on the way to you

Seriously debbio ...there is not even a email from the CO ,acknowledging he/she received docs .

I dun knw how long we are supposed to wait ..more thn the wait the part of not knowing whats happening is frustrating .Thy shud atlst inform us.

You are right ..shreya... Not a single email from CO ....... really very hard to wait ...... for not knowing the reason of wait..... if they want any doc they should inform us ....... but to remain silent .... is not the way to go,./....

Debio where is your grant? looked today to congrants and nth,, lol Will come tommorow. You still caan get in the afternoon same as me 5 min before 4pm. Look, look, keep refreshing comp......it is on the way to you

Thank you Ivetka...I am checking every morning with breakfast...as the Ozzie working days is while I am tucked up in my bed, lol! Fingers crossed we will be joining you in Queensland very soon!

So how do I add the timeline to the bottom of my post. We all like to watch how long it takes, so would like to share my times, now I am at final stage.

Go to the top right of the PomsInOz Forum and press 'Settings', then look down the menu on the left hand side of the page for 'Edit Signature'.