I'm going to train to be a cook to get my PR

Guest Guest68570

Guest guest30085
dont say that stacey. I am geuinelly considering this. why is everyone moccking me?

Because, if you are actually being honest and not just trolling, you have exhausted everyone's patience by ignoring six months worth of advice and you resemble a petulant four year old who is stamping his feet because he can't get his own way . . .

Edited by guest30085

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen
Because, if you are actually being honest and not just trolling, you have exhausted everyone's patience by ignoring six months worth of advice and you resemble a petulant four year old who is stamping his feet because he can't get his own way . . .

Hey now that's an idea, how about a job in a nursery/Kindy you and the kids would have so much in common :tongue:

Guest Guest68570
Hey now that's an idea, how about a job in a nursery/Kindy you and the kids would have so much in common :tongue:

Why are you being so horrible to me? You have almost made me cry.

You change your mind more than the scottish weather!

People are sick of it because for 6 months now you've asked for peoples advice and opinions on things and then never listen. Then repeat the cycle again.

You asked what would give you the highest chance of sponsorship and its things like - nursing, engineering, geologist etc.

The bit about the nail clippers just made you sound like a troll. Just my opinion

Guest The Pom Queen
Why are you being so horrible to me? You have almost made me cry.

Oh Hun have a huge hug :hug: please remind me to try harder next time :tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen
Have you ever thought about a career in comedy? They must give entertainers a visa, how else would Mel B get in ?

What an excellent idea, here look you would make a great one of these and you could even practise those hairdressing skills :wink:

funny-clowns.jpg

funny-clowns.jpg

Its ok I forgive you freinds?

*weeps continually*

This is probably the most telling reply from you so far. These people are here to help you but are not your friends. Get out into the real world and make genuine friendships and you may find yourself enjoying the U.K!

Guest The Pom Queen
If you actually started studying now instead of changing your mind every 5 seconds you'd be 1/4 of the way through a 2 year training scheme.

:laugh:

Some absolutely first class trollage going on here!

Keeping me entertained mind.

Look mate, whether you are a troll or not, do you know the one reason you aren't really getting to me, although i must admit to being a little bit addicted to reading your wonderfully crazy posts.

It's the fact that I know what it takes to gain a decent career, I know what it takes to get out to Australia. I have also taken some fantastic advice from the lovely people on PIO over the last year or 2.

The difference between you and I is, that I have listened. Got my arse into gear, which I admit is difficult, but can be done.

I will be out in Australia in a few years time, getting on with life and doing what I love; whereas whether you are a troll or not. You won't.

Unless you get the hell off of the computer and start doing something productive, you shall always be the guy from PIO who never did anything, so mate. The choice is there for you to make.

Over to you and good luck either way, because my word, you are going to need it!

X