190 Visa lodged August 2012

pswebb38

Thank you, Arabidopsis! I just chekced, yes- i got my CO. But somehow he is not responding my email. Do you guys use this link to status, i wonder why everytime i try it says Internal Error?? https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

Majinjin,I think you're on expat forum so you may have seen this,but in case you aren't:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVbXIKdyJ_9dHMteE1RVjNtbUcyMWt3VENLTTl3Smc#gid=0

The 2nd guy who got his 190 didn't even know he had a CO until he was contacted with his visa grant.I think CO's are working super-hard at the moment so they really can't sit at their desks responding to everyone's e-mails,personally I'd rather he process my visa than answer questions that probably don't matter.I sent my CO an e-mail asking about the health ID as I didn't have one,he responded to that.I've sent him 3-4 more since then,no response.My eVisa portal is blank,as it's been since day 1,all I have is the assumption that he's gotten my docs.If there's anything wrong/needed,you'll be contacted.For now,don't stress,you'll just lose a lot of hair,your visa should be here soon.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friends, please clear me with this threat.

on my online application check link ,

it stated that { status = application recived}

and at below the application submitted 7th sep its the sam date.

what its means that CO is looking to it or not, ?????

How long did it take to get a CO from when you lodged your application?

Lodged application 13/8,CO apeared and requested first batch of docs (English,health,skills etc) 6/9,CO requested Form 80 on 21/9.If you have already submitted all your docs,the CO won't contact you.I was only contacted because I couldn't attach any of mine.

Lodged application 13/8,CO apeared and requested first batch of docs (English,health,skills etc) 6/9,CO requested Form 80 on 21/9.If you have already submitted all your docs,the CO won't contact you.I was only contacted because I couldn't attach any of mine.

Hi, i lodged mine on 17th aug and uploaded all docs except form 80 but haven't heard from a CO. Do they always ask for it?

Edited by bmc

Hi all,

I received the Assessment from engineers Australia for claiming assessment for professional engineer. I am a telecommunications engineer with a work experience of more than 5 years. The assessment report mentions as standing for a Professional Engineer (skill level 1). What is the meaning of this skill level 1? does it imply any specific applications only?

I have a total points of 55 when it comes to 189 class visa(independent) and 60 points for 190 ( sponsored). My IELTS score is 6.5 for the listening part, the only score below 7 hence i cannot claim the extra 10 points for IELTS 7 band. Could anyone advice me whether I should go for the state sponsorship or redo my IELTS so that i can claim 10 points for it and make my points score to 65 for the 189 class visa (independent)

It would be a great help if anyone could advice regarding this as I heard for my occupation SA/WA are not the ideal places, so Im worried about this.

Thanks,

Dushanthan

Today got a mail from CO asking for more docs. Team 6.

Those docs are

Form 80

Evidence of Character

Evidence of Health

Evidence of Overseas Work Experience

● Income (For last 5 years)

Problem is with the last one. I got a Income docs for last 4 years but for the 1st year, i really do not have any docs except my experience cert

stated my salary.

Any advise....

Edited by nataraj86

nataraj.

Why does he want a overseas exp proof?

Form 80 can be used for the character evidence, right?

or is there any other form for character and health evidence?

The last one, ur threat...

does he require ur salary certificates for all those 5 yrs?

Really a threat for me too...I too dont have them.

Hope some one replies on this issues.

Lookign forward for a response soon

nataraj.

Why does he want a overseas exp proof?

Form 80 can be used for the character evidence, right?

or is there any other form for character and health evidence?

The last one, ur threat...

does he require ur salary certificates for all those 5 yrs?

Really a threat for me too...I too dont have them.

Hope some one replies on this issues.

Lookign forward for a response soon

Character Reference is the police check certificate. The Form 80 is a more in depth record of you and your family and not everyone needs to complete it, I'm not sure what the rules are regarding who needs to complete it and who doesn't. Luckily, I haven't been asked for it as the form looks a nightmare :/

In terms of the 5 years of income. I don't know what country you are from but the tax office should be able to help with this? In the UK, A P60 is provided each year to show annual earnings and I'm sure HMRC would have access to prior years if required. Hope this helps??

You only submitted your application 2 days before us!

I hope you're right about the CO, hopefully we'll hear this week!

Did you manage to upload all your docs?If yes,I'd say you already have one that's just behind the scenes.I think you'll hear very soon,very nerve-wracking but just a bit more patience and we'll all be there.

Really don't know if everyone is asked for it but the people who've been granted a 190 on expat forum had to fill it in.Heads up...it's an absolute pain,19 pages long.

I already have it ready just in case CO asks for it. Thanks.

Hi Maninjin25, I too was receiving that error when directly using the URL you posted. However if you first login to skillselect and then click the link 'continue a saved application' within the skillselect portal you should be able to see the status of your application. Not sure why one works and one doesn't.

Guest majinjin25
I already have it ready just in case CO asks for it. Thanks.

You are right, mushlet. Thanks! I just checked, it said "In Progress" so i guess CO is working on the case.