themed leaving party

Delaneym

I have organised my leaving party- a hall bar music food and sweet bar.. its australian themed just you know because I am going.. invites of a lot of people who work in mental health and prisons and plenty of australian and english ( and other nations of friends). I did a cool jokey invite ( hand made) and now i have lots of people who keep asking if they have to be a kangarooo or crocodile dundee ( a few think indianna jones is australian) I was thinking of people just wearing something casual to be honest, shorts t- shirts jeans.. ( sorry perthbum no overdressing its my party).. I have an outfit as a joke of course .. just wondering if you were invited what would you feel you had to wear? the invite suggested stubbies, singlets and thongs......

you could greet everyone with a Bronze or silver medal!!! we had inflatable Roo`s ,Oz flags,Oz cocktail sticks with the flag on ,was also my 40th so had a live band on playing 80`s gear and some punk gear , was a great send off......you can order the Oz gear online too......btw ,i still havnt received my invite...........:wub:

you could greet everyone with a Bronze or silver medal!!! we had inflatable Roo`s ,Oz flags,Oz cocktail sticks with the flag on ,was also my 40th so had a live band on playing 80`s gear and some punk gear , was a great send off......you can order the Oz gear online too......btw ,i still havnt received my invite...........:wub:

most of the above sounds like mine! i have made 400 oz cocktail sticks and flags ha ha ha... The guest list has your name on it! :)

Archived