Brits taking over Perth's north

StevieF8

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Ropey HOFF
How small is the world Hoff????. I'm from Halifax orginally and worked in Dewsbury for 2 years. I know what ya mean! :rolleyes:

Lived in Sowerby Bridge for 17 years, its really nice now there, lots of re-generation, great pubs and bars, close to the countryside, i like living where i live in Dewsbury but theres dog ruff areas all over, but ....... its no different to most places.

Take a trip to anyone of these places....

Tower Hamlets

Bradford

Luton

Bolton

Rochdale

Newham

Leicester

Do you still think nothing has been changed in the UK???

Go to North Perth, have a look around and apart from the odd British Shop, there is no way from just looking around that you wouldnt think you was in Perth or any 'Australian' suburb

Is it coincidence that you list all the towns that the EDL have been to in the last few months?

As for your earlier generalisation - who exactly is trying to change the UK and where is your evidence of this?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Is it coincidence that you list all the towns that the EDL have been to in the last few months?

As for your earlier generalisation - who exactly is trying to change the UK and where is your evidence of this?

They were in Dewsbury a couple of weeks back, i think they are doing the rounds everywhere, a pain in the backside those cretins are.

Macdonald..... sad but very true...... i still remember the disgraceful scenes of when 'a small minority' blatantly stood in public and burned our flags and poppies...... i would have thrown everyone single one of them bastards onto the nearest plane !!! :mad:

Sending you lots of luck with your move to Oz :cute:

And that one incident just reinforces your views anyway.

Is it rational to use the example of 10 attention seeking extremists as representative of 1.7 million migrants from our former colonies?

Thats the thing with the Brits moving around the world, until they speak, most of the time you dont know where they're from

They don't go in and try and change things, at least not in Oz, thats why the article is mis-leading

Australia is, for me, like the USA, they wont take any s*** from anyone about their Country - you either fit in or you **** off!

Ever been to Spain?:shocked:

That's a sweeping statement. No they do not all speak English and give a Polish worker internet access in the workplace to see how productivity can plummet to zero. "Good Worker" is a codeword for a cheap worker.

Isnt this THE THREAD of the sweeping statement.

OP was about British migrants.

3 posts in the British contributors have experienced a collective lack of will to look inwards and start pointing out how all OTHER immigrants are the REAL problem.

You couldn't write this stuff.

Pure gold.

Noticed that a bit round Mirrabooka, Went to a squash match their last year, about 35 degrees and saw 2 black guys with jeans hanging so low that they had to keep their hands in their pockets to keep them from falling down, hoodies and baseball caps. Never seen anyone look so far out of place. As long as they don't start causing trouble and integrate the same as the poms have done in Mindarie though, there shouldn't be any problems at all.

Because their clothes are a sure fire way to predict criminality, eh?!:shocked:

To be honest, it isnt really a question of the persons skin colour. It goes far beyond that and is perhaps difficult to grasp. Like the Australian that finds it difficult to understand a Welshmans accent or the surprise when 60% of his neighbourhood is supporting the 'other' team. In this case it is pretty harmless because culturally we have more similarities than differences but in other situations it can lead to a lot of wasted money and community conflict.

I think Australia should be picky about where immigrants come from and be realistic about how they assimilate into australian culture. They should really look at the cost of failed immigrants and their families 2/3rd generation that still refuse to intergrate. Germany for instance is struggling to intergrate relatvily 'western' Turks 40 years after they arrived.

For example australia has some of the most violent Islamic fundamentalist in the developed world.

Blimey, can you point me to your source which measures "the most violent Islamic fundamentalist in the developed world"??

now this I just HAVE to see...

They were in Dewsbury a couple of weeks back, i think they are doing the rounds everywhere, a pain in the backside those cretins are.

They may as you say be cretins but they have just as much right to protest as anyone else.

Because their clothes are a sure fire way to predict criminality, eh?!:shocked:

So in your prejudiceless life Paul you'd be quite happy to wander in to a bloods or crips gang area wearing a red bandana , with a happy social worker greeting of " hi guys , I don't judge a book by it's cover " before being shot badly by some crazy gang bangin nigga ?

Blimey, can you point me to your source which measures "the most violent Islamic fundamentalist in the developed world"??

now this I just HAVE to see...

Ok maybe violent is a bad choice of word, radicalised is a better word:

http://kms1.isn.ethz.ch/serviceengine/Files/ISN/135689/ipublicationdocument_singledocument/4cb568b8-a536-4333-9123-735bb3ad9e9f/en/ARI+140,+2011.pdf

They may as you say be cretins but they have just as much right to protest as anyone else.

Id say it is a sweeping generalisation to call them cretins based on an edl tshirt .without looking into their childhoods and what might not be racism but cultural tradition which anywhere else would be defended by the well meaning good people of the world .

So in your prejudiceless life Paul you'd be quite happy to wander in to a bloods or crips gang area wearing a red bandana , with a happy social worker greeting of " hi guys , I don't judge a book by it's cover " before being shot badly by some crazy gang bangin nigga ?

I don't live in South Central so your attempt at being droll misses the mark.

But really, what kind of mindset must someone have to see two people who look and dress differently and automatically think"they" must be potential criminals?

Not sure if you read this bit on page 3...

"To date, there have been no successful Islamist terrorist attacks within Australia, nor havedomestically-focused groups managed to come close to success ".

It states that 36 people have been charged with terrorist related offences in 10 years.

Thats less than four per year.

Amongst a Muslim population of 340,000.

So that's 0.046 'terrorists' per 1000 Muslims.

Doesn't sound like a violent cohort to me

But really, what kind of mindset must someone have to see two people who look and dress differently and automatically think"they" must be potential criminals?

I know , I saw two guys in black and White hooped stripe tops , balaclavas and swag bags on a ladder at a neighbours house and my wife got all judgemental and called the police.

Aussies do not like the immagration into oz and make it known on the t shirts they wear and the car stickers, they dislike the number f jobs going to immagrants which includes Asians Brits Chinese etc, it is the same as the people in the uk who moan about immagrants taking all the jobs.

And whether it's Britain or Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, they have a point. No-one is very much bothered when the economy is going well and there are plenty of jobs. When the economy changes and there are a lot of people out of work, a lot of them being native to the country and they see lots of immigrants in work, sometimes working for a lot less than the going rate, that's when people start voicing their opinions.

And whether it's Britain or Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, they have a point. No-one is very much bothered when the economy is going well and there are plenty of jobs. When the economy changes and there are a lot of people out of work, a lot of them being native to the country and they see lots of immigrants in work, sometimes working for a lot less than the going rate, that's when people start voicing their opinions.

what makes someone 'native to the country'? Is there a DNA test?

using that logic, Aboriginals should be kicking all us immigrants out.

In my heritage, I have Irish, Italian, Jewish ancestors. Do I qualify as 'native'?

Where did I suggest that they "must be potential criminals"? They stood out for walking round in jeans, hoodies, baseball caps, baseball boots in stinking hot weather when just about everyone else was in T-shirt and shorts. Don't know the guys and they could be really nice people.

I will counter that by saying that most of the Australians I know - workmates, friends, partner's family - have actaully said that they have no problem whatsoever with immigration AS LONG AS migrants make an effort to assimilate into Australian life/society and don't feel the need to recreate whatever country they came from within Australia and shut themselves off by only associating with fellow ex-pats.

without looking into their childhoods and what might not be racism but cultural tradition

What about this lot, would you afford them the same leeway?

"I personally would deport anyone who sought sanctuary then continued with their hatreds and bigotries. "

15714d1342962241-what-dont-you-like-about-oz-hool.jpg