Brits taking over Perth's north

StevieF8

Lived in Sowerby Bridge for 17 years, its really nice now there, lots of re-generation, great pubs and bars, close to the countryside, i like living where i live in Dewsbury but theres dog ruff areas all over, but ....... its no different to most places.

i heard you were having an affair with karen matthews LOL ..........shes a classy bird from dewsbury

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this lot, would you afford them the same leeway?

"I personally would deport anyone who sought sanctuary then continued with their hatreds and bigotries. "

15714d1342962241-what-dont-you-like-about-oz-hool.jpg

a poor attempt , if the edl sought sanctuary from the muslamic masses in a foreign country , any country , then tried to or did , raise funds for , continue their hatred or attempt to influence others or their off spring then stick em on a plane home . Same for their kids . Applies to any immigrant or asylum seeker or refugee . This is my personal opinion . My point about the edl , is that it's easy for the liberals to mass brand them , whilst bending over backwards to find excuses to try and understand any non resident group . Not that I'm a supporter of the edl , or defending them personally , most I know are little more than football hooligans , the black lads included . as I understand they protest against radical Islam , a worthy cause . Apart from the fact it does tend to alienate and offend the entire Asian community and make matters worse . Muslamic was a quote from one not so bright or sober edl supporter .

a poor attempt , if the edl sought sanctuary from the muslamic masses in a foreign country , any country , then tried to or did , raise funds for , continue their hatred or attempt to influence others or their off spring then stick em on a plane home . Same for their kids . Applies to any immigrant or asylum seeker or refugee . This is my personal opinion . My point about the edl , is that it's easy for the liberals to mass brand them , whilst bending over backwards to find excuses to try and understand any non resident group . Not that I'm a supporter of the edl , or defending them personally , most I know are little more than football hooligans , the black lads included . as I understand they protest against radical Islam , a worthy cause . Apart from the fact it does tend to alienate and offend the entire Asian community and make matters worse . Muslamic was a quote from one not so bright or sober edl supporter .

just like its easy for the right wing to mass brand people who don't agree with their views (and indeed find them abhorrent) as 'liberals'

Not of course that there is anything wrong with Mumbai.Doubt if Birmingham would compare much with the vibe felt in Mumbai. Never been to Brum though...but do know Mumbai a bit.

it wont be mumbai .............we have very little problem ...........i repeat very little problem with the hindus or sikhs in brum .......try another culture and religion

Guest The Ropey HOFF
i heard you were having an affair with karen matthews LOL ..........shes a classy bird from dewsbury

She has just been released from prison, I might try to rekindle the flame of passion we had. She had about 7 kids by 8 different fathers, two of the kids thought they were twins, cos they had the same dad.

What about this lot, would you afford them the same leeway?

"I personally would deport anyone who sought sanctuary then continued with their hatreds and bigotries. "

15714d1342962241-what-dont-you-like-about-oz-hool.jpg

So would i, to be honest i think that is why the edl and other groups are about because we have been so poor to control our borders and let anyone in as well as apparantly terrorists and foreign criminals by the bucket load, why should'nt they be able to protest.

Where did I suggest that they "must be potential criminals"? They stood out for walking round in jeans, hoodies, baseball caps, baseball boots in stinking hot weather when just about everyone else was in T-shirt and shorts. Don't know the guys and they could be really nice people.

It was the bit where you said...

"As long as they don't start causing trouble"

You therefore link the way that they dress with a propensity to "cause trouble".

Nice to see you've entered into the Aussie spirit of giving everyone a fair crack of the whip:wideeyed:

just like its easy for the right wing to mass brand people who don't agree with their views (and indeed find them abhorrent) as 'liberals'

Perhaps they should introduce liberal into the hate crime list . Paki , pufter , spastic and liberal . Shocking how some people could use the term to describe someone with liberal views . Hope I never suffer the horror of being branded with the L word . Of course the liberals should be able to use it amongst themselves .

Who said they want to be surrounded by Brits? Just because you have moved somewhere doesn't mean you have to forget where you are from. Just because I have Tattoo's doesnt make some sort of thug as previously implied. I also have a masters degree and three accountancy qualifications.

I have moved here and will fully embrace this country while I am here but that doesn't mean I have to be self righteous and avoid people from the UK.

Well each to their own but you totally missed my point and jumping on the negative (I guess you live there) but are obviously not as educated as you make out to be.

Im not self righteous nor do I avoid brits as you imply.

I also dont what qualifications you have - what do I care.

I also have a degree but dont go around telling that fact to people soon as someone ruffles my feathers, you can still be a chav who has a degree.

I just dont see the point in living somewhere its 90% british unless living in the UK, I dont want to live in Britian and i dont forget where I'm from, how can you unless you have total memory loss?

I have been there and found it too far away from Perth and the brits who do live there do because its just cheaper to buy a house than in town.

I have lived in many more countries than just Australia and currently live outside the UK, I dont need a security blanket of britishness............

Perhaps they should introduce liberal into the hate crime list . Paki , pufter , spastic and liberal . Shocking how some people could use the term to describe someone with liberal views . Hope I never suffer the horror of being branded with the L word . Of course the liberals should be able to use it amongst themselves .

well, just like Pakis , pufters and spastics, it appears that liberals are a minority group.

well, just like Pakis , pufters and spastics, it appears that liberals are a minority group.

Along with golfers and lada drivers . No harm in that . I'd describe myself as quite liberal . Are you offended by the term or do you not consider yourself liberal ?

Not sure if you read this bit on page 3...

"To date, there have been no successful Islamist terrorist attacks within Australia, nor havedomestically-focused groups managed to come close to success ".

It states that 36 people have been charged with terrorist related offences in 10 years.

Thats less than four per year.

Amongst a Muslim population of 340,000.

So that's 0.046 'terrorists' per 1000 Muslims.

Doesn't sound like a violent cohort to me

Statistically it is higher than either the UK or the USA per head of the population.

So would i, to be honest i think that is why the edl and other groups are about because we have been so poor to control our borders and let anyone in as well as apparantly terrorists and foreign criminals by the bucket load, why should'nt they be able to protest.

It is ugly to see such demonstrations. I really don't understand why a country invites in cultures that are so resentful about the host nation and spread an ideology that wants to destroy the country that welcomed them.

If you look at it from a purely financial point of view - it would be more cost effective and cheaper not to invite them at all!

Just my point of view, perhaps it isnt very fasionable or politically correct - but there u go just my 2 cents worth.

it wont be mumbai .............we have very little problem ...........i repeat very little problem with the hindus or sikhs in brum .......try another culture and religion

I noticed a big problem between Sikh's and Muslim's when I lived in Sparkhill. I was doing my laundry one evening when a Muslim lad ran in and locked the door from the inside. I wondered what was going off and then had a gang of Sikh's turn up and start banging on the glass and trying to get in. The guy had already been on the wrong end of a punchup. They carried on banging and really trying to get in until some more locals came out of a nearby pub to see what the racket was then they ran off.

I was glad to get out of that one. No-one bothered me though and the lad who came into the laundret thanked me for being there.

I noticed a big problem between Sikh's and Muslim's when I lived in Sparkhill. I was doing my laundry one evening when a Muslim lad ran in and locked the door from the inside. I wondered what was going off and then had a gang of Sikh's turn up and start banging on the glass and trying to get in. The guy had already been on the wrong end of a punchup. They carried on banging and really trying to get in until some more locals came out of a nearby pub to see what the racket was then they ran off.

I was glad to get out of that one. No-one bothered me though and the lad who came into the laundret thanked me for being there.

Is that it, you get a bit of hassle in every town in every part of the world mate, They are good people and the overall picture you paint is just not true.

You dont like Asians do you.

Mumbai is a city of contrasts. Probaly the most expensive real estate in India, the centre for commerce and India's door to the world. It is rich in film making and some really good clubs and entertainment. There is poverty and many living on the streets along with what I think is the biggest brothel in India but a great city to spend a few weeks especially if there's someone to show you the ropes.

I think there's nothing wrong with Brits and English in pariticular living how ever they wish in the northern suburbs. Just feel some are not so tolerant to immigrants at home.

Got a Newcastle shirt myself.

Not that I support the Geordie firm, it was given to me but does keep them guessing on the few times I wear it.

been to bombay and again when it had changed to Mumbai . A truly amazing place never made it to the brothel though or even catching love birds in a taxi . But it left me with some shocking images that I will never forget . As did birmingham .