Doing my IELTS today, wish me luck

flatpack

Setting off in 10 minutes to do my IELTS, I need an 8 even with the recent drop to 60 points. This is my first test and I won't be too upset if I don't get the required mark as I'll be able to use it as a marker for next time.

Wish me luck.

Guest Illumanati2

good luck, full report please when you return, got mine in 2 weeks be interested to know what topics you cover

Guest Longtime Lurker
Just seen that I get my results on Friday 13th July. FFS that's all I need

Good luck - just remember you will get your results when somewhere in the world it will be Saturday 14th not Friday 13th!

Setting off in 10 minutes to do my IELTS, I need an 8 even with the recent drop to 60 points. This is my first test and I won't be too upset if I don't get the required mark as I'll be able to use it as a marker for next time.

Wish me luck.

good luck! x

Wish me luck.

Good luck will be thinking of you! :biggrin: You can do it!!

Well I'm back and don't think I did too badly. I hope I have got 8's in both listening and reading, not sure about the writing and I froze a little on the speaking, I'm sure the lady wrote down 7.5.

I won't be too disappointed as I was planning to use today as a bench mark from which i can improve upon.

Well I'm back and don't think I did too badly. I hope I have got 8's in both listening and reading, not sure about the writing and I froze a little on the speaking, I'm sure the lady wrote down 7.5.

I won't be too disappointed as I was planning to use today as a bench mark from which i can improve upon.

Don't be so apprehensive, hopefully you would have done better than you think. Gud luck with the results!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Only 24 hrs to my results, I need all 8's but think I'll get:

Listening 7.5

Reading 7.5

Writing 7

Speaking 7.5

To be honest I didn't do the study I should have done and I had no idea what to expect in the writing and speaking elements. If I get those scores I'll be happy because I know with some study and practice I'll be able to get to my goal.

Good luck everyone who gets their results tomorrow!

Only 24 hrs to my results, I need all 8's but think I'll get:

Listening 7.5

Reading 7.5

Writing 7

Speaking 7.5

To be honest I didn't do the study I should have done and I had no idea what to expect in the writing and speaking elements. If I get those scores I'll be happy because I know with some study and practice I'll be able to get to my goal.

Good luck everyone who gets their results tomorrow!

Best of luck to you! I feel of empathy since I also took the test last week for the second time and need all 8's as well ! I am not too opistimic tough :sad: . For the speaking part, I got the following task " describe your favorite advertisment". What a drag for someone like me who has "No logo" as one of his bedside book.

The good news is that when I'll got the news, I will be in Rapa Nui, probably enjoying a beer in front of the beautiful ocean view, which will sure help the consolating process :laugh:.

So until then, fingers crossed for both of us!

Cheers,

Cedric

Archived