DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 19 November 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 16 February 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi spenner ... I still confused about urs medicals .. Even my MA is in cairns and i did my medicals in cairns then how come my case is DRC and urs not ... I went at 3 different places for medicals in cairns .. Chestxray ... Blood test ... Etc then i waited 2 weeks to get medicals at my home from medibank ( didnt open envelope ) and then gave it to my MA and MA said ur medical is done ... So dnt know howcum urs is different one . Confused

It's quite simple.

Since you did your medcials in Australia and you say you are in Brisbane I'm guessing you did your app in Oz and you are living in Oz?

Because my medicals are done in the UK, Australia have a 100% eHealth agreement with the UK, this means that the medicals HAVE to be done through the eHealth electronic system. With the 119 app being paper based, I HAVE to send the app forms in without the medical so that I can get a health number to give to the clinic before having the medical. Once I go for the medical DIAC are informed that the medical has been done and then my medcial results are linked to all my other documents and application. This is when it can become DRC.

Again I'm applying from UK, offshore for a 119 visa. This is the system from the UK, wherever you are or lodged your app is totally irrelevant to my case unless you started the process from the UK and therefore your app will have no bearing on the way mine or yours are lodged.

Along with the link I gave you before read this one.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ehealth-coverage.pdf

Edited by spenner

Hello . My MA called immigration today and they replied there are heaps of applications and expect it with in next 5 weeks and cud b more for my DRC and im already in 12 th week . Nooo

Then whats use of applying through Migration Agent and wasting thousands of dollars.... Its better to apply without MA, if we have to wait for same time...

DIAC is worst department i have evr seen

Hey KK, i will give you one suggesion, ring DIAC and ask them about your application that whats going on with that???

ask abt you app., is that really DRC??

May be your MA hiding something from you.... Cant trust these people.....

Do you have any evidence that your app. is DRC???

Well she applied for me and my friend on same date on 6 march and he got his visa on 17 march and i do have her email sent to me which states that she lodged our file DRC ... Most important thing is i never asked her to lodge DRC application for me .

Well she applied for me and my friend on same date on 6 march and he got his visa on 17 march and i do have her email sent to me which states that she lodged our file DRC ... Most important thing is i never asked her to lodge DRC application for me .

I feel your pain with your friend getting it on the 17th and you still waiting... I can only imagine being real pissed off!!!

Hang in there...

Dont feel bad kk u r not alone its just time difference

Hi KK & Gilreet

I am also on same boat. My DRC visa + nomination lodged at melb on 1`2th dec and got nomination approval on 9th march. after waiting one month my MA contact with CO. He said he will be assesing my file this week but no result, so after 3 weeks again sent email to CO and he said, he is on holidays and come back in july if u have any urgent matter contact immigration office.

So my MA call to them and they your file has been allocated to new case officer than we wait one week and send email to the CO and he sent email to my MA and said, he is already assessing my file and will take decision as soon as possible. No waiting no response yet.

Hi veenameena .. Well i thought u must have got ur visa by now ... Well then its very very strange.. U have ur nomination approval but no visa yet.. This is terrible .. My MA may contact them again this week. Lets hope for best and stayin touch and keep us updated. Thnx

Hi KK & Gilreet

I am also on same boat. My DRC visa + nomination lodged at melb on 1`2th dec and got nomination approval on 9th march. after waiting one month my MA contact with CO. He said he will be assesing my file this week but no result, so after 3 weeks again sent email to CO and he said, he is on holidays and come back in july if u have any urgent matter contact immigration office.

So my MA call to them and they your file has been allocated to new case officer than we wait one week and send email to the CO and he sent email to my MA and said, he is already assessing my file and will take decision as soon as possible. No waiting no response yet.

I seriously hope my application isn't with that case officer whose off holidaying!!!

Hahaha thats exactly what i thought when i read veenameena comment ... I think its very likely in ur case but what ever but i have recieved email from my MA ans she wrote that i have sent query status to DIAC on my behalf .. I dnt know what she is trying to tell me .?

Hahaha thats exactly what i thought when i read veenameena comment ... I think its very likely in ur case but what ever but i have recieved email from my MA ans she wrote that i have sent query status to DIAC on my behalf .. I dnt know what she is trying to tell me .

Anything happening with you KK???

So sorry for you KK............ Hopefuuly something will happen now...

I applied my application as DRC, but i will not think about it for next 3 months... DIAC is so slow, so cant expect anything from these people...

Also, I m confused because i m australia and applied 119 as DRC....

KK,

Is their any difference between acknowledgements of DRC and Non DRC applications??

Hi dunken ... Mate can u post ur timeline here... Nthing to b get confused u just have to leave aus wen ur nomination will b approved to get ur visa granted....There is no difference between DRC or NON DRC acknowledgement letter... Have u got ur acknowledgement letter ? Where did u applied ?