DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nomination approved today. Application referred to supervisor due to 'exceptional circumstances'. They hope to finalise processing within the week! Thank goodness...this waiting is killing!

Guest PaulPaul

Subclass: 119

Appl type: DRC

Office: Parramatta

Lodged: 03.05.12

Acknowledgement: 14.05.12

Meds: 21.05.12 (not eHealth)

Now waiting...

I guess the applications lodged under 119 will be mostly finalized before July 1...

Guest vincent1429

My MA don't want to send email to DIAC to know abt my application .... He said just wait and watch ....

Guest vincent1429
Hi joi ... Sorry mate i dnt know ur lodgement date but this is the same response i always get from my MA .. He also sent email to DIAC but no response at alllll.....

Mine is 7 may DRC NOM & VISA

Hi joi .... ? sorry mate but why u want ur MA to contact DIAC so early... U know there are few march and april DRC applicants still waiting for CO ... Ur lodgement date is 7 may and no CO and my lodgement date is 6 march DRC and no CO. So relax mate u will get it soon and dnt ring DIAC so early.

Guest vincent1429
Hi joi ....  sorry mate but why u want ur MA to contact DIAC so early... U know there are few march and april DRC applicants still waiting for CO ... Ur lodgement date is 7 may and no CO and my lodgement date is 6 march DRC and no CO. So relax mate u will get it soon and dnt ring DIAC so early.

yaa.... ur right sandhu.... i will wait another 2 weeks.... then will c .... any way thnx for providing info.... keep in touch....

Hi Everyone,

Just got my nomination approved today..... And i got Notification of Pre Grant Visa as well.. and i am asked by CO to leave australia in 28 days..

I am still in shock, cant believe it, took only 22 days after lodgement date...

But i am little bit confused as well.. My pre grant letter also says

I am writing to advise that this application for migration to Australia is nearing completion. A

decision as to whether or not visas will be granted for travel to Australia will be made once all

of the requirements listed in this letter have been addressed satisfactorily.

Caution

At time of writing this letter, the application has not been finalised and visas have not been

granted. Applicants are cautioned not to give up a job, dispose of property or make other

arrangements until notified that the application has been approved and visas granted.

Does any one have any idea that my visa is approved or not??

I am excited and bit nervous..

Thanks in advance.

My updated timeline

Visa Type: 119

Office: ParramattaNomination Certified: 11th April

Application Lodged: 4th May

Acknowledgment Recieved: 4th May

Health Examination List Received: 28th May

CO allocated: 30th May

Medicals Requested: 30th May

Nomination Approved: 1st June

Decision: ???

Hi DUNKEN very very congrats mate... I think all pre grant approvals are like this... Even then u should confirm it from ur MA

Thanks KK,

I ask my MA and she was not sure about it, because she never lodged offshore visa while someone is in Australia...

Can you please do me a favour KK, if you can just look pre grant letters of yours friends(119) who got their visas while they were in australia at lodgement time and tell me about their letters, if they were same as mine or not??

Thanks.

Thanks KK,

I ask my MA and she was not sure about it, because she never lodged offshore visa while someone is in Australia...

Can you please do me a favour KK, if you can just look pre grant letters of yours friends(119) who got their visas while they were in australia at lodgement time and tell me about their letters, if they were same as mine or not??

Thanks.

hi dunken ,one of my friend had 119 visa,n they had the same letter like u ,so this letter does not say ur granted a visa ,u need to send ur travel arrangements like tickets n when u will be offshore ,they will email u approval letter ,after the approval ,u need to go imm. to get label pr granted.so u will get decision when u will be offshore.

Guest vincent1429
Yea DUNKEN .... But no way i can contact them and my MA is saying samething everytime that is have PATIENCE

Hi... Lets hOpe this week some good news frm DIAC ....

My updated timeline

Visa Type: 119

Office: Parramatta

Nomination Certified: 11th April

Application Lodged: 4th May

Acknowledgment Recieved: 4th May

Health Examination List Received: 28th May

CO Allocated: 30th May

Medicals Requested: 30th May

Nomination Approved:
1st June

Medicals Taken: 7th June

Decision: ???

should I submit my application along with the nomination docs to DIAC??

Received lodgement acknowledgement on 24/01/2012 but still not been allocated a CO yet. (I applied by myself, not DRC)

Is this because I didn't pay the application fee?

I've sent a few emails to DIAC to ask about the processing time, but the processing date never changed!!! DIAC has been processing the nomination lodged on 26/09/2012 for more than 1 month!!!

Archived