DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

Here are a few of my application dates over the last few months to give you an idea of DRC times:

Nom and Visa Lodged 25/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 08/06/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 15/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 26/05/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 02/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 19/05/2012

Nomination Lodged 05/03/2012 - Nomination Approved 03/04/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 26/03/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 17/04/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 10/02/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 22/03/2012

Nomination Lodged 10/02/2012 - Nomination Approved 26/03/2012

Were these all lodged at Paramatta? No one on this forum seems to be getting approvals at the moment.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were these all lodged at Paramatta? No one on this forum seems to be getting approvals at the moment.

These were lodged at various processing centres including Parramatta.

I have found the processing of DRC applications to be very efficient, with the latest approval on Friday for an application lodged in early June.

Guest Spectre

Hi mate ur file cant be decision ready because drc file need to be lodged with the medical.pls make sure ur file is drc

Guest bt1703

ours was lodged decision ready but my other half was overseas when they approved the nomination on the 04.06.12 - then the case manager we had was ready to finalise the application when he got back, a week and a half later the old case manager left immigration and we got passed to a new case officer who has a 3 week backlog, nothing we can do now other than wait. new case officer has to go through the application again and then make the decision even though the previous case officer said he was ready to finalise it all......

so over it all right now! immigration are the biggest bunch of uncaring idiots i swear!

Hi mate ur file cant be decision ready because drc file need to be lodged with the medical.pls make sure ur file is drc

Spectre, it depends where in the world you submit your app from. From the UK it can be DRC without the medical as we are a 100% eHealth country. The Meds are requested via a Health List after the app and all other forms are lodged. Once the Meds are complete then the app can become DRC.

Spenner.

Hi guys , I'm fresher here .was wondering to share experience

rcb approved 13th April

nomination and visa ....27th April

acknolegment ....18th may

co....?????

satus....non drc

center.... Perth

pis anyone aply Perth can I'm offering too share news..,?

Guest Spectre

Spenner i applied in australia i have to give my medical for drc along with orher docs.does this mean australia is not ehealth country.

Spenner i applied in australia i have to give my medical for drc along with orher docs.does this mean australia is not ehealth country.

It's different for overseas in 100% eHealth countries. What visa you applying for? With my 119 visa being UK paper based app and having to do the medical on the electronic eHealth system it gets a bit confusing. Everywhere seems to have different rules and regs. Not sure what the onshore rules are.

These were lodged at various processing centres including Parramatta.

I have found the processing of DRC applications to be very efficient, with the latest approval on Friday for an application lodged in early June.

hi, mate my time line is

nomination 8 march 2012 (drc)

visa application 15 march 2012 (drc)

according 2 my lawyer case officer asked some more documents in mid of April & he submitted documents from employer. my question is why co taking to while. waiting is killing me. almost 4 months still no result.. would u pls suggest me what i can do. i appreciate that.

ours was lodged decision ready but my other half was overseas when they approved the nomination on the 04.06.12 - then the case manager we had was ready to finalise the application when he got back, a week and a half later the old case manager left immigration and we got passed to a new case officer who has a 3 week backlog, nothing we can do now other than wait. new case officer has to go through the application again and then make the decision even though the previous case officer said he was ready to finalise it all......

so over it all right now! immigration are the biggest bunch of uncaring idiots i swear!

Hi

Where is your case being handled? Our nomination was approved in Paramatta on the 25th May and they said they would finalise the application within the week. Now three weeks later and our agent is unable to contact the case officer or get an answer why it is taking so long. Wondering if our file is in the same batch as yours?! It is all very frustrating. Living in limbo is not fun!

Guest bt1703
Hi

Where is your case being handled? Our nomination was approved in Paramatta on the 25th May and they said they would finalise the application within the week. Now three weeks later and our agent is unable to contact the case officer or get an answer why it is taking so long. Wondering if our file is in the same batch as yours?! It is all very frustrating. Living in limbo is not fun!

Hi JillT

ours is being handled by parramatta also. The new case officer we have has said that there is a backlog of work and it will be about three weeks before he gets to it, that was last thursday. The original case officer that we had who finalised our nomination on the 04.06.12 advised it would be finalized within 48 hours of my other half being back in aus, he got back thursday last week and still nothing. We called the complaints/feedback service and they sent an email to the processing centres manager but there has been nothing done on the file so now all we can do is wait.......

hi all,

here is my time frame of 856 visa

Lodge at Paramatta @ 27 Feb 2012

Nomination approved at 18 June 2012

Visa Granted at 20 June 2012

My occupation is a civil engineer, working in QLD.

Best wish to all, the magic moment will come, no worry.

Regards

henry

Guest lilmissp
u have already lodged ur application,, my question is why would you lodge if u were not sure?? what you mean by "enough to get visa"?if you have skill and relevant qualification ,, genuine job and sponsorship nothing stopping u to get visa ,,you should ask these type of questions to ur migration agent not in this public forum

This forum is so people can ask questions ad be supported not for people to post rude replies

Guest twister
Hi Everybody i have good news to share my application has been allocated to CO :biggrin:

My MA got Email this morning from Parramatta centre

plz share your timeline....

plz share your timeline....

Hi twister got RCB approval on 1/03/12

nomination+visa lodged on 2/03/12

my MA lodged DRC with all the papers but on 18/03/12 DIAC considered non DRC as my MA missed nomination checklist

Guest twister

hi pkb84 good news.. hope you will get your visa before july......my MA lodged as drc,, but I am doubting now.. as nothing heard yet......

hi pkb84 good news.. hope you will get your visa before july......my MA lodged as drc,, but I am doubting now.. as nothing heard yet......

Hi twister thanx you so much ,,,usually Perth very quick hope u hear good news soon

Archived