DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

Current Processing Dates

If you have lodged an ENS or RSMS application, you should have received an acknowledgement letter shortly after you lodge your application. This letter will advise that your application has been received and placed with our on-hand cases.

We are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the following time frames,

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 19 November 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 2 December 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 16 December 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 16 February 2012.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 4 January 2012.

OK, here's the processing dates I received from DIAC today:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 18 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 24 October 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 19 October 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 26 September 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 21 November 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 23 December 2011.

How come the processing dates go backwards?!!?!?!?!?!?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, here's the processing dates i received from diac today:

Parramatta centre of excellence (coe) ens cases which were received on 18 october 2011

parramatta centre of excellence (coe) rsms cases which were received on 24 october 2011

melbourne centre of excellence (coe) ens cases which were received on 19 october 2011.

melbourne centre of excellence (coe) rsms cases which were received on 26 september 2011.

the perth centre of excellence (coe) ens cases which were received on 21 november 2011.

the perth centre of excellence (coe) rsms cases which were received on 23 december 2011.

how come the processing dates go backwards?!!?!?!?!?!?

god please help us,,,save us from hopeless diac

Here are a few of my application dates over the last few months to give you an idea of DRC times:

Nom and Visa Lodged 25/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 08/06/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 15/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 26/05/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 02/05/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 19/05/2012

Nomination Lodged 05/03/2012 - Nomination Approved 03/04/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 26/03/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 17/04/2012

Nom and Visa Lodged 10/02/2012 - Nom and Visa Approved 22/03/2012

Nomination Lodged 10/02/2012 - Nomination Approved 26/03/2012

Hi lindsaypu,

we are the same as you. RCB nomination sent to DIAC 3rd Jan 2012 along with application in march ( rsms 119 non DRC ) and still we heard nothing. Not even about the nomination and the processing data stays the same :-(

hi

my processing time for a RSMS DCR

RCB 25 January

Nomination and Application lodged 6 February

Acknowledgment 9 February

Medicals 1 March

Until now didn't had any news.

Last week sent an email to Parramatta Office, and only received an automated replay with a lot information, but with no interest.

Hi Whoiam

Medicals done at eHealth clinics are sent online. Any documents you supply are scanned and sent by the doctors. Medicals done in eHealth countries are done after lodgement. After the application is lodged, DIAC issue a letter to the doctors when they send the acknowledgement letter. So the application is still considered DRC.

Thanks Jill T--I'm in the Uk so i presume Bridgewater manchester where we are thinking of going is ehealth? So after lodgement the DIAC sends a letter to the doctors. But should we let DIAC know whom we are using then?

Im so confused but thanks ever so much for responding.

should i lodge my visa application before nomination is approved??

im NOT applying via DRC. My nomination was lodged at Melbourne on Jan 24th 2012 and I am now still waiting for approval on nomination.

I wanna submit my application before 1st July 2012 even if the nomination is still not approved. Anybody knows how risky is this (I mean the risk of losing the application fee if nomination is refused)

Thanks Jill T--I'm in the Uk so i presume Bridgewater manchester where we are thinking of going is ehealth? So after lodgement the DIAC sends a letter to the doctors. But should we let DIAC know whom we are using then?

Your agent will receive an acknowledgement of your application about 10 days or so after lodgement. This will include an instruction for medicals to be done with a list of the doctors you can choose from. You can choose any and they will access your medical form online. This will automatically advise DIAC which doctor you are using. You dont need to do anything other than attend the medical and Xrays. The UK is an eHealth country i.e. all medicals are done online.

hi sandu.i loged my file on 31may.nomination and visa.but i got just certificate 3 in cookery.is that enough to get through the visa or not.plz let me know.

u have already lodged ur application,, my question is why would you lodge if u were not sure?? what you mean by "enough to get visa"?if you have skill and relevant qualification ,, genuine job and sponsorship nothing stopping u to get visa ,,you should ask these type of questions to ur migration agent not in this public forum

As JillT says, just wait for the request for the medical, book an appointment and then turn up for the meds, x-ray, blood test. I was rEally apprehensive before my meds, I had them at Bridgewater Manchester, but I must say that all the staff there were brilliant. They way they dealt with my wife, son and myself was first class, we felt at ease as soon as we arrived. The EHealth system is really straight forward.

Spenner.

hi sandu.i loged my file on 31may.nomination and visa.but i got just certificate 3 in cookery.is that enough to get through the visa or not.plz let me know.

hi mate ,it was possible to lodge file or get sponsorship on base of certificate 3 ,when i got my nomination approved i ,find the following on my nomination approval leter ,even i have my diploma completed ,so dont u worry,we r here to share our experiences we all use migrate agent ,but we all could have some unclear things,so dont wry abt rude answers,and cheer up ,read the following lines on my approved nomination letter

"I have found that this is an ‘exceptional appointment’ and does not require a person with a

diploma. It requires a person with skills equivalent to a diploma or it requires a person with

Certificate III/IV"

The current processing time on the RCB Perth website it shows 24 working days. As of now they have processed application received on or before 13th May. I am just wondering if they were over loaded then why they had to extend the RCB deadline to 8th June. I applied for my RCB on 22nd May..Still Waiting for the reply.

Guest lilmissp

Hi all,

I am applying for rsms 119 visa

timeline-nomination submitted 21/5/12

nomination approval 31/5/12

visa being submitted by agent today 13/6/12

waiting game now..........

Can I ask if anyone knows what happens now ie when do I go for medicals??

Thanks

Guest lilmissp
Hi DUNKEN very very congrats mate... I think all pre grant approvals are like this... Even then u should confirm it from ur MA

Hi Kk

This is great thread. Can I ask if you have got your visa yet I have just joined this thread and have searched but cant see if you eventually got it. It seemed like a long time for you. Also can I ask what is DRC ?? and how will changes on 1st July effect RSMS

sorry for all the questions.

Guest jacob88

can someone share me the experience of leaving the job under rsms visa and what will happen next if ur boss dont report immi back?

Have your guys had experience that ur boss call to immi after u leave?

I'm just curious and i m not on any visa yet... Seem to be 457 is similar to 857, but 457 salary is way better than 857

Hi all,

I am applying for rsms 119 visa

timeline-nomination submitted 21/5/12

nomination approval 31/5/12

visa being submitted by agent today 13/6/12

waiting game now..........

Can I ask if anyone knows what happens now ie when do I go for medicals??

Thanks

Hi Lilmissp

You should receive an acknowledgement from DIAC next. Is your application being submitted DRC (decision ready)?

Medicals in the UK are done online and usually requested when acknowledgement is received. You need a number

from DIAC in order for the doctor to access your file online. This helps to speed the process up.

Then you wait! How long no one can say for sure. Everyone seems to be different. Some are very quick and others

a fair bit longer. Good luck with your application!

Archived