DRC ( RSMS/ENS ) Timeline

KK SANDHU

yea U r rght.... good luck mate... hopefully u will get something very soon..

Even some non drc applications get processed faster than DRC... I mean some of them get processed before 3 months, yours is almost 3 months and it was DRC...

cant understand the policy of DIAC.

Sometimes i think, it can be because of 119, may be they process 857 faster than 119?? What u think?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gillreet ... It happened to one of my friends but his MA told him that it should be valid on lodgement date... So u shud be fine and what u wrote above is said by ur MA or immigration and does that mean in worst situation we may have to wait for 3 months....

No 3 months is normal not worst read it again kk n I picked it from dlegal website n my ma just told mt to wait

Now one more confusion that when does our applications time start coz i thought lodgement date but my MA said when ur time started i replied 6 march so she checked on her system and said ur acknowledgement comes on 15 so start counting from 15 ... New theory ?

Now one more confusion that when does our applications time start coz i thought lodgement date but my MA said when ur time started i replied 6 march so she checked on her system and said ur acknowledgement comes on 15 so start counting from 15 ... New theory 

hi kk sandhu anyway its 6 or 15 we want it granted at the end of may

A friend who works at the agent told me that DRC does not exist any more. If an agent said they can lodge for you under DRC they must be lying..

However mine has been lodged @DIAC for nearly 4 months and I heard nothing from them....i haven't been assigned a CO yet!

2 of my friends who lodged theirs through agent same time as mine have both got PR last week.

A friend who works at the agent told me that DRC does not exist any more. If an agent said they can lodge for you under DRC they must be lying..

However mine has been lodged @DIAC for nearly 4 months and I heard nothing from them....i haven't been assigned a CO yet!

2 of my friends who lodged theirs through agent same time as mine have both got PR last week.

That means the agent where your friend works is not MARA agent or your friend does not have right information about DRC applications. As if you check the forum you will find one of the forum members got visa granted within 2 weeks in this week. Her application was lodged at Perth as RSMS DRC.

I'm in the process of doing a RSMS 119 app from the UK. In my case, being in the UK, I believe that DRC doesn't exist like it used to. It's to do with the UK being an "100% eHealth" country.

There is a work around for applicants to still do a "sort of" DRC application.

The following link explains in more depth.

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/offshore-ens-rsms-ehealth.pdf

Spenner

Well dear if u think DRC does not exist ... My friend sitting with me rite now lodged on 6 th march and granted on 17 march and if it does not exist then DIAC cannot mention that DRC applications will be processed wid in 3 weeks... The only problem is they r having so many DRC applications coming in ?

anybody knows how long a non-DRC normally take??

I was talking to my MA today and he was saying that because of the July change in the application process he had about 4 x as many applications to sort out as normal! So I guess if this figure is an average then the staff at DIAC will have the same increase in workload, and the knock on effect can be easily worked out.

Visa Type: 119

Nomination Certified: 11th April

Office: Parramatta

Application Lodged: 4th May

Acknowledgment Recieved: 4th May

CO allocated: ???

Medicals: ???

Decision: ???

Hi Mate,

you did not mention, it was DRC or not????

How come you get your ack, sme day you sent your documents?

Hi Mate,

you did not mention, it was DRC or not????

How come you get your ack, sme day you sent your documents?

Didn't say it was DRC because of the eHealth thing I mentioned in an earlier post.

The app was lodged in person in Cairns and acknowledged there, it is still sent to Parramatta for processing.

Hey mansawant if u lodged ur DRC application then can u please mention ur timeline here . Thanx mate

Hi KK, I haven't lodged DRC or RSMS application but have lodged Labor Agreement type 120 PR visa application and there are very few members who have lodged this type of visa application so checking updates on RSMS and ENS threads for the time line as this visa is similar to RSMS or ENS. I have submitted from 47ES to lodge the application.

Regards,

Mansawant

Hi spenner ... I still confused about urs medicals .. Even my MA is in cairns and i did my medicals in cairns then how come my case is DRC and urs not ... I went at 3 different places for medicals in cairns .. Chestxray ... Blood test ... Etc then i waited 2 weeks to get medicals at my home from medibank ( didnt open envelope ) and then gave it to my MA and MA said ur medical is done ... So dnt know howcum urs is different one . Confused