KK SANDHU

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peter .. What timeline u been given for allocation of CO

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2myqnl

Hey KK, I haven't been given any timeframes for the allocation of a CO. My MA told me it can take anywhere from 1-3 months for approval... I can only guess as being DRC that as soon as a CO is allocated it would be approved straight... (I'm a few days off the 1 month mark so I wanna hear something soon!!!)

Guest diyid41

Visa type : 856 DRC

Office : sydney ( prmta office)

Lodgement date : 12th march 12

Ackn recieved : 23 march

CO : not yet

Decision : ~~~~

its been almost 5 weeks ! guys! can i call them and ask wht's going on?

Guest xiaowanzi

Hi Everyone ,

Received grant email by agent today.

After look into the email I found DIAC granted at 14th April...they work also in the weekend?:)

Guest hotelier

Congratulations XIAOWANZI, So your nomination was approved as NON DRC and you filed your visa as DRC on 15th of March??

Also if i may ask you please what state have u applied for and who is your migration agent?? You can PM me if you like. Enjoy the celebration:biglaugh:

Guest diyid41
Hi Everyone ,

Received grant email by agent today.

After look into the email I found DIAC granted at 14th April...they work also in the weekend?:)

Congras mate ! may i ask which visa type did you apply?

Guest xiaowanzi
Congratulations XIAOWANZI, So your nomination was approved as NON DRC and you filed your visa as DRC on 15th of March??

Also if i may ask you please what state have u applied for and who is your migration agent?? You can PM me if you like. Enjoy the celebration:biglaugh:

what do you mean for state?(NSW?) To tell you the truth, my agent is just a very general agent with not much experience on 856....

I guess maybe because they submitted with nomination approve letter, it's faster

Visa type : 856 DRC via agent (Nomination and Visa application) we are from ETA

Office : Paramatta,NSW

Lodgement date : 30th of march 2012

Acknowledgement : 14th April for both valid nomination and valid visa application (says three weeks from lodgement!! we'll see!!)

CO : Not yet

Decision : Pending! fingers crossed soon to avoid paying more school fees!!!

Hi dunken . Thanks for asking dude ? .. But seriously now this is tragedy . I havent heard anything from them . Its been 2 months now ... My MA is saying they are having huge backlog in march .. Not many people on this thread are active so dnt know if anyone got CO . What was your timeline and wts going on with urs?

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rostlf