176 visa lodged March 2012

Guest jamesandstephcole

So let me start off the week for you guys

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

Got it today. entry before 13th March 2013! What a day? Got up early checked there was nothing. Thought it was disappointing...went off to sell the car...just got back and decided to check one more time for the day and lo and behold Applicant Approved!!!!!!

Ha who knew all it took for the grant was for me to sell the car :)

So a word of advice if you are waiting for the grant Sell the car. If you dont own one sell the neighbour's and let us know if it worked

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

Got it today. entry before 13th March 2013! What a day? Got up early checked there was nothing. Thought it was disappointing...went off to sell the car...just got back and decided to check one more time for the day and lo and behold Applicant Approved!!!!!!

So a word of advice if you are waiting for the grant Sell the car. If you dont own one sell the neighbour's and let us know if it worked

Brilliant news - congratulations!

x

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

Congrats bro! That's excellent news.

A good start this week.

Guest shantu

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

nicely written!nyway,Big Congrates...

Ya hooo, thats brilliant news, we are so pleased for you, bet you aint stopped smiling yet! :wink:

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

Yel can't stop smiling!but the thinking about the next two months leaves me terrified and excited in equal measure!

I can only imagine, we feel like that just thinking of the next few weeks. When are you hoping to make the move? We are hoping to have everything in place to fly out June 25th, thats if the CO gods are looking down and smiling :laugh:

I GOT THE GRANT!!!!

Just wondering did you get a grant notification email today too? Just its quicker to log into email account than the diac website every day, every hour, every minute :laugh:

eeek, good luck everyone! Does everyone agree that this waiting room is far worse than the previous ones :laugh:

It is annoying. Grant dragged for no reason. I believe you and Leanie should get grant within this week.

Many congrats to Pardiprn!! We waited a long to hear his :):)

Only 3 more days left for this week with Wednesday being a holiday.

Next up: jasperyogi, leanie and Nishi. Good luck to you guys.

No chance for me this week I guess. Medicals would be uploaded around Thursday or Friday. I would consider it quick even if I get within April.

We have all waited this long a few more days/ weeks wont matter that much.

So I am reverting to previous post and asking again to........ wake me when its all over :laugh:

eeek, good luck everyone! Does everyone agree that this waiting room is far worse than the previous ones :laugh:

Why so jasperyogi, did we wake you up too soon ... :laugh:

But in seriousness, the last stage is the worst as everything that has to be done is done and we move to a state of 'limbo' ...

Hi Nishi,

I've just looked at the application form and at the end there is a checklist: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/3CEE1C20-BA66-45ED-ABE7-7697DDC12F73/0/INZ1017.pdf. So you would need to fill out the form, include the fee, 2 passport photos per person, passport, proof that you have at least $1000 per person per month (about $700aus), proof you have flights out of nz or money in which to do it, i would also include copies of your hotel receipts if these are pre-paid. you don't need to do any medical stuff as you will only be there for a short while, nor the police checks so thats good. If you are unsure of anything they are actually quite helpful on the phone! Much more helpful than Aus immigration's canned email responses! Where is the auckland flight and hotel deal flying to/from? I hope you enjoy Auckland its a nice city.

We will be doing the same thing a big 40 day holiday before we move to aus. Also for a wedding. Its hard not to spend the savings when you're on holiday!

Oh you are a true legend Leanie! That seems easy and straight. How long do you reckon they take for visa approval?

We would be flying from Brisbane to Auckland. We got the deal from Expedia.com. For us it would be nice, relaxing and restoring sort of trip as we've been super busy and tired for past four-five months with visa and marriage and all that sort of stuff.

I hope you have great time before moving to oz and after it as well. Fingers crossed for your visa grant this week :)

Why so jasperyogi, did we wake you up too soon ... :laugh:

But in seriousness, the last stage is the worst as everything that has to be done is done and we move to a state of 'limbo' ...

ha ha, I know I should have stayed asleep!!! but sleeping aint working so may try selling the car to keep me occupied and it obviously worked for paradiprn :laugh:

No No, 2 weeks is for me so I want to hear about yours this week :-)

<Knocks on wood>

Ok Ok will try our best to clear the path so you get your grant the day the PCC are met!!! keeping everything crossed that everyone in the March group will be granted sooooooon!! before my grey hairs start falling out!!! :laugh:

Archived