176 visa lodged March 2012

Guest jamesandstephcole

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my.................!!!!!! I don't know, how to express this feeling.

VISA GRANTED.....!!!!

I was checking my mails 1hour later uploading my PCC's. Here it is.....! wOW.

Visa description RESIDENT

:biggrin::tongue::wink::rolleyes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my.................!!!!!! I don't know, how to express this feeling.

VISA GRANTED.....!!!!

Congratulations!!!

1 hour after upload - it must have hit you hard as you were probably not expecting it.

As you believe when would be the best time to go to perth? I'm planning somewhere around mid of the August. Any better suggestion for me since I'm an Telecommunication Engineer?

I read/heard that hiring pretty much slows down/freezes from October to Feb. So August should still be OK. Send in your CV before you go, so that you can take interviews when you land. Good luck!

Dear All,

I have a question regarding Employment Verification Process.

My Application is in security checks as told by CO. I assume that security checks also includes Employment / Qualifications verifications. The question is:

1. Who they ask for verification. Would it be the person who signed my Employment Experience Letter (In my case it was Admin/HR Manager)?. I am afraid if they would verify it from someone else who doesn't know the exact job responsibilities of mine( for e.g my company is a big company and my company's owner doesn't necessarily knows my exact responsibilities) then it would be a problem for me.

Oh boy, sounds like your app is sent out for one of those ridiculously long security checks. AFAIK, verification calls goes to the number on your reference letter. I think, they are more interested in the genuineness of employment rather than specific details, besides they probably know how to get in touch with the right person as calls are usually placed by your local Australian Embassy.

I really hope yours comes through quickly. Good luck!

Congratulations Pradiprn!! - awesome newsAnd a real confidence boost for us as we lodged on the same day as you, and got a CO the same dayOur docs are still just showing as requested (making me nervous about whether the agent has lodged them all)Did your docs move to met or received well before your grant? or not at all ?

What about your meds and PCC? are they done? if they are i am sure the grant is not far away at all!

VISA GRANTED.....!!!!

Congratulations Indikaya!! so we will catch up when you land in August!

I think the March band will now see quick grants!

Thanks buddy..

Oh boy, sounds like your app is sent out for one of those ridiculously long security checks. AFAIK, verification calls goes to the number on your reference letter. I think, they are more interested in the genuineness of employment rather than specific details, besides they probably know how to get in touch with the right person as calls are usually placed by your local Australian Embassy.

I really hope yours comes through quickly. Good luck!

VISA GRANTED.....!!!!

Wooooo Hoooooo, thats super duper news!!! We are so pleased for you, now time to get packed and get going :biggrin:

Morning everyone,

Just a quick question, just checking our application status page and have only just noticed that despite both our children's medicals stating received, they are still listed as outstanding. Both my husbands and mine are listed as finalised.

Should these state finalised, and should they have changed to finalised the same time as ours?

Its been a week tomorrow since our CO checked everything off as met except our police checks and the childrens meds, just trying to figure out why??? :tongue:

its all fun and games :yes:

Morning everyone,

Just a quick question, just checking our application status page and have only just noticed that despite both our children's medicals stating received, they are still listed as outstanding. Both my husbands and mine are listed as finalised.

Should these state finalised, and should they have changed to finalised the same time as ours?

Its been a week tomorrow since our CO checked everything off as met except our police checks and the childrens meds, just trying to figure out why??? :tongue:

its all fun and games :yes:

I think they should all be finalized. Why not give HOC a call to be sure?

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/hoc-visa-class-list.pdf

Thanks for that will do just to be sure. We have spoken to the medical center and they have reassured us that everything is ok, has been received and is able to be viewed. just think its a case of waiting for the CO gods to have another peep! wake me after the Bank holiday :laugh:

Congratulations!!!

1 hour after upload - it must have hit you hard as you were probably not expecting it.

Yeah, it probably is. Still recovering from the shock. Thanks. :)

So you better be ready for this. Ur PCC's will come on Friday huh?

I read/heard that hiring pretty much slows down/freezes from October to Feb. So August should still be OK. Send in your CV before you go, so that you can take interviews when you land. Good luck!

If you have some iDEA about where to look for jobs apart from seek, kindly let me know. (for a Telecommunication engineer). May be some recruitment agency, which are trustworthy. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations Indikaya!! so we will catch up when you land in August!

I think the March band will now see quick grants!

Thanks a lot buddy! yep, sure we'll catch up around August. It really would be great to finally meet up with everyone who has helped each other quite a lot. :

Wooooo Hoooooo, thats super duper news!!! We are so pleased for you, now time to get packed and get going :biggrin:

Thanks a lot jasperyogi. Yeah, it's time to pack & planning the move around August.

Regarding meds; mine is still "Required" in the 'document checklist'. May be you better give a call to HOC & get it confirmed. Whatever it it, it won't be long from now.

You must be Soooooo excited, has that grin subsided yet :biggrin:

Re the meds, thanks for letting me know, i am hoping its nothing to worry about, but have just emailed HOC so will hopefully know more on thursday after the Bank Holiday.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you. P.S I love your forum name, we have a husky called Kaya

:wubclub:

:jiggy:

You must be Soooooo excited, has that grin subsided yet :biggrin:

Re the meds, thanks for letting me know, i am hoping its nothing to worry about, but have just emailed HOC so will hopefully know more on thursday after the Bank Holiday.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you. P.S I love your forum name, we have a husky called Kaya

:wubclub:

Guest sangeeth

VISA GRANTED.....!!!!

Happy for my countryman...!!! GO go go!

We are waiting for my wife's ielts results!

All da best machan!!!

If you have some iDEA about where to look for jobs apart from seek, kindly let me know. (for a Telecommunication engineer). May be some recruitment agency, which are trustworthy. Thanks in advance.

Linkedin...theres a group there called moving to australia and i saw some telco jobs being posted there. you could check that one out

Mahoosive congratulations Indikaya and pradiprin!!! So happy for you! Oh I'm getting all emotional best of luck to all the rest of the March family!!

Xxxxxxx

Thank you Thank you! I am sure yours wont be that far off! heres to a great few weeks of grant notifications ahead!

Archived