176 visa lodged March 2012

Guest jamesandstephcole

Thanks for the info, hope we get an email tonight we want to join in the team list now :rolleyes: hee hee. will be checking our app status every few hours now :biggrin:

Adelaide GSM center doesn't start for another 3 hours :)

Hope you get a grant in the next day or two. So far, we don't have any grants this week.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nothing in spam, is it normal not to have an email? knowing our luck its because its a huge email with loads of requests on and they have taken 2 days to compile the lists :laugh:

If they have everything they need then they can directly go to a grant. The fastest of such grants from this thread is 19 days. Let's hope you are the second fastest ...

Ignore that just checked our doc checklist and it says met on everything just awaiting police PCC which we uploaded yesterday so should have some news soon hopefully :wink:

Good news & All the best....! Hopefully I will also get a CO within this week. :)

Nah, All-Hail Team-4 :)

Oops - No jinxing policy:laugh:

Ha ha it does seem jinxed ( read slowed down ). I'm quite surprised pardiprn hasn't got his yet. Its frustrating...have been counting on for him since last week.

I guess they need something more than that! Sent another reminder yesterday to the CO via the agent But does not seem to have had much effect.

Hi,

It is advised not to do that. Update once and that's it, repeat e-mails in such a short span can p**s off your CO. It could be that your CO is on a vacation or something. I think, you'll get yours soon enough. All the best.

Hi,

It is advised not to do that. Update once and that's it, repeat e-mails in such a short span can p**s off your CO. It could be that your CO is on a vacation or something. I think, you'll get yours soon enough. All the best.

Its done now so cant change much. have resigned to waiting now when it has to be granted, it will be granted

Ha ha it does seem jinxed ( read slowed down ). I'm quite surprised pardiprn hasn't got his yet. Its frustrating...have been counting on for him since last week.

Hope not.

For pradiprn, it's been 5 working days since he uploaded everything. It's a bit more than the usual 1 or 2 days for current grants but not too long ... Having said that I can only imagine how frustrated he must be to see grants for others who updated at the same time. Hang in there buddy, it'll be worth it.

jasperyogi, night out again? :)

Hi ya :laugh:

Just killing time waiting time collect the little one from school. Hardly slept last night though, going over everything left to be done :-)

How is things going with you, no news from last night?

Wondering about phoning DIAC London to see what team my CO is. Not sure they will know though but coiuld be worth a quick check

Hi ya :laugh:

Just killing time waiting time collect the little one from school. Hardly slept last night though, going over everything left to be done :-)

How is things going with you, no news from last night?

Wondering about phoning DIAC London to see what team my CO is. Not sure they will know though but coiuld be worth a quick check

My PCCs will probably reach me sometime end of next week and then the real wait with DIAC will begin.

Don't worry about the team number thing, it won't make any difference. I just started the list to feel that I am doing something regarding my visa... :laugh:

So, your online status doesn't say anything like 'eMail sent to you'? If not, then you probably didn't get an e-mail and they are processing your docs. If the waiting is too much then you can lodge a PLE but that doesn't have any fast response either, making things worse hehe

I suppose, we have to wait it out.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Archived