OMG...how can the wiggle's possible be compared to the rolling stone's!!!!!!!

Splash77

Guest AKA63029

The day the Wiggles are arrested for massive drug intake, parties involving a piano thrown through the window, and climbing a coconut tree and then falling rendering one of them unconscious is the day they will be as big as the Stones.:laugh:

They have been going years, and were often god send to my little un when we were out there, it's just a shame they dress like Star Trek.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Longdistance

I find them creepy 2. I bought some nappies 4 my dd1 (2y4m0), and they had their faces on them, that just freaked me out lol!

Guest Guest31881

I cannot believe people are getting into a heated debate and throwing half disguised insults at each other over a kids entertainment group.... geezzzzz

Guest AKA63029
I cannot believe people are getting into a heated debate and throwing half disguised insults at each other over a kids entertainment group.... geezzzzz

I 'think' you're old enough to remember the good old days of Play School mate, you know when which 'window' they were going to go through that day, round, square or curved. Me and my brother used to argue like cat and dog trying to guess, often ended up in fisty cuffs, that was until Brian Cant used to come on then peace was restored.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11536[/ATTACH]

It's all changed now Colin, drugs, far flung foreign holidays, sex, whatever happened to the 'windows' and that sense of anticipation I ask you.:wink:

Guest Guest31881
Snorting your dead Dad's ashes, now that's creepy, that's exactly what Keith Richards did. :eek:

I presume he was after something with a bit of "Body" in it.

You mean there's a list somewhere of subjects approved for heated debate on PIO?

No one told me.

Lol i know, just wanted to see who they were!

One day, when you're a mother, you might just think they are heavensent - just for 30 minutes of peace and quiet.:biggrin:

And you'll be sitting in a traffic jam, taking your toddler to a Wiggles concert....But the kids have such a blast that you won't mind at all! :laugh: Toddler rock n'roll, really.

Ah the Wiggles, they were great for my Sanity at the best of times, and I remember me and Hubby would be singing there songs too lol, kids past that now but my 2yr Nephew loves them, they are getting on a bit now, but good on them I say.

I have to admit I did'nt like going to there Concerts have'nt been since 2008. Still have there DVD"S somewhere and they are mid 90's to so they all look so young.

Also I have to say I love the Rolling Stone's ........

Laney x

One day, when you're a mother, you might just think they are heavensent - just for 30 minutes of peace and quiet.:biggrin:

And you'll be sitting in a traffic jam, taking your toddler to a Wiggles concert....But the kids have such a blast that you won't mind at all! :laugh: Toddler rock n'roll, really.

I would rather my kid watch a rolling stones concert!:cool:

Why is it creepy that middle aged men being children's entertainers, is there an age limit someone best tell parents and grandparents they can't play and entertain their kids. Jeez some of you on here are a bit odd you know.

:notworthy: Apparently they should all be nubile young bimbos and bimbo blokes (Hi 5 anyone?)

Fast forward 20/30 years - imagine your child is now appearing on RocKwiz and the lovely, but slightly older, Julia asks you 'and what was the first concert you went to?' will your child be bold enought to say The Wiggles Big Birthday tour 2011? :nah:

Fast forward 20/30 years - imagine your child is now appearing on RocKwiz and the lovely, but slightly older, Julia asks you 'and what was the first concert you went to?' will your child be bold enought to say The Wiggles Big Birthday tour 2011? :nah:

I would hope that any child of mine would be confident enough not to be cowered by a peer group's version of political correctness...but the truth is, they probably wouldn't remember.:sad: Just a blur really, of Bananas in PJs, Play School, Wiggles and Hi 5...

Guest tandcmum

Ha Ha this thread is hilarious, can't believe people are getting so workd up about a kids programme, we used to have a great time when my kids were little singing along to all the songs and getting to see al the lovely sunshine of Oz too. They are a damn site better than Hi 5 (is that till going too?) and the doodlebops

Archived