Top or Front loader washing machine?

cartertucker

a washer is a washer is a washer....7pages!!! No, no, no..theyre all pretty much the same just some have fancy lights and digital displays and all that jazz...just go buy the washer Kel!:chatterbox::goofy::swoon:

No, no, no!! A well designed and carefully engineered piece of equipment is a thing of beauty. :laugh: Sorry....my father was an engineer....must have been brainwashed in my childhood!:cute:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I rekon they are trained to say this as this is EXACTLY what he said to me about being made in China! He tried to get me to buy a Miele,

which is fine, but well out of my price range! He asked how much I wanted to spend - roughly about $700 - and then did this spiel about

how well built the Miele is and he would never buy something from China or anything Samsung...

I said I was going to phone my husband and never went back!!

Buy what you feel comfortable with :yes:

Thankyou ~ It was the same with the fridge freezers too, wanted us to buy Westinghouse :skeptical:

Can you get one that mixes cocktails?

Now that really would 'seal the deal'! ......:ssign11:

Can you get one that mixes cocktails?

A long time ago I put the washing on using my Bosch 1600 spin machine then dropped a few magic mushrooms and had a fantastic time tripping out as the spin cycle got faster and faster. It sounded and felt like Concorde was taking off in my kitchen and was so good, I put it on spin 3 times!

Guest The Pom Queen
A long time ago I put the washing on using my Bosch 1600 spin machine then dropped a few magic mushrooms and had a fantastic time tripping out as the spin cycle got faster and faster. It sounded and felt like Concorde was taking off in my kitchen and was so good, I put it on spin 3 times!

You need to be careful with those mushrooms, 2 people died in Sydney and a third person is still being treated at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, a spokeswoman says.Four people became ill after eating the poisonous mushrooms at a new year's eve party in Canberra but one was discharged from hospital on Tuesday.

"I can confirm that two of those patients have passed away," the spokeswoman said.

A 52-year-old woman and a 38-year-old man were among those being treated at RPA.

You need to be careful with those mushrooms, 2 people died in Sydney and a third person is still being treated at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, a spokeswoman says.Four people became ill after eating the poisonous mushrooms at a new year's eve party in Canberra but one was discharged from hospital on Tuesday.

"I can confirm that two of those patients have passed away," the spokeswoman said.

A 52-year-old woman and a 38-year-old man were among those being treated at RPA.

These poor people we eating them as part of their meal, rather than trying to twisted.. Someone mistook deathcap mushrooms for an edible variety.

Guest The Pom Queen
These poor people we eating them as part of their meal, rather than trying to twisted.. Someone mistook deathcap mushrooms for an edible variety.

Yes it's devastating it just shows though how easy it is to pick the wrong ones.

Guest TheLadyBoy

I much prefer the top loader, there has been a vast improvement in them over the years with "fragile & Handwash" facilities. Coupled with the "coitrus interupptus" :cute:availability - No I would never go back to the front loader again

Back to the point then. Have you had a delivery yet? And I mean the washing machine. If so, have you been for a spin, so to speak. Bearing in the the phenomenal interest in this thread we will all need a thorough appriasal. Mine has arrived at the shop so I will collect at the weekend.

Back to the point then. Have you had a delivery yet? And I mean the washing machine. If so, have you been for a spin, so to speak. Bearing in the the phenomenal interest in this thread we will all need a thorough appriasal. Mine has arrived at the shop so I will collect at the weekend.

Hehe! :laugh:

Not got my washing machine yet....Should be delivered next week

I shall post with my review of it :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Please come on over to my mattress thread now ~ Because thats causing me a total headache!! :twitcy:

What a chat up line:wink:

I hate top loaders! They seem to live off bras unless you use a delicates bag to protect them. I'm having to use the laundrette right now and last time forgot my delicates bag. Thought, 'it'll be ok just this once'. Nope, two bras mangled, wires everywhere! Plus I don't think they clean as well. Can't wait for my Zanussi to arrive!

Guest TheLadyBoy

The only thing that chews my bras is my boyfriend:biggrin:. I had a Zanussi and it was vile, thank goodness we have the choice, :wink:

I used to swear by top loaders as they are quick and easy. The best bit is when you find you've forgotten a sock or something, you can add it after the wash has started.

But since I've had the wife and kids I've gone over to a front loader. The top loader chewed my wife's bras to bits, and it just couldn't get the kids clothes clean. My wife kept complaining about it, and the company exchanged it for a front loader, (that is still going eight years later).

Archived