PommyPaul and Britchick's Moving Back Home Tales!

BritChickx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you have to come back so soon because of funds. I can relate to this as its been tough for me at times, but luckily things seemed to have worked out.

Its a shame to hear as I was making last minute preparations for my WHV as you was arranging yours, and you was really getting geared up for it as I flew out on March this year.

I hope you enjoyed your few months you was over here and all works out back in the UK.

Thanks guys! Well here we are in sunny Norfolk :P f me that was one long flight, 5 hours from perth to singapore then 14 hours from singapore to london :eek:

managed 2 hours sleep! We arrived at 6am and got to Paul's mums by 10! Made the mistake of having a 2 hour nap, woke up feeling crap! So now just trying to stay awake a bit longer before we crash. Did I mention it was cold? lol.

Guest guest59177
I've also realised how much I miss little things, just like food lol. And of course I miss my family and friends loaddsss andrealise how stupid it is to argue with family over hardly anything.[/QUOTE]

You've got a wise head on young shoulders girl and i'm certain you'll make a cracking nurse....best of luck to you and paul:wink:

You just wait till she cracks something on you... :tongue:

Guest guest59177
Thanks guys! Well here we are in sunny Norfolk :P f me that was one long flight, 5 hours from perth to singapore then 14 hours from singapore to london :eek:

managed 2 hours sleep! We arrived at 6am and got to Paul's mums by 10! Made the mistake of having a 2 hour nap, woke up feeling crap! So now just trying to stay awake a bit longer before we crash. Did I mention it was cold? lol.

Many congrats Paul and Stacy and VERY best of luck. Sorry I saw this thread only perchance on the main page otherwise I didn't know you'd started this new one...

Guest The Pom Queen
we caved in and went to bed at 5.30pm lol, now it's 2.30am and i'm wide awake!

You could head off to the pub at that time and get a kebab on the way home.

Guest The Pom Queen
you know what Kate I'm craving a chinese curry badly!!! Gonna have to make Paul drive me round to one before we leave Norwich!

I thought that may be one of your first stops lol x At least Paul will know what you meant soon.

Guest guest59177
pictures of norfolk to follow :)

:policeman: Young lady we're booking you on suspicion of suspicious behavior. You are showing a pattern of posting pics of the crime after escaping the crime scene. :policeman:

:tongue:

well here we are back in the uk, been getting over the jetlag and seeing some of the english countryside (and pubs :)) also got ourself a nice little car, golf gti :) one thing that never changes though is the good old english winter weather! tis quite nice wrapping up in the winter gear though!.... heres a few pics.

PC310183600x800.jpg

PC310192800x600.jpg

PC310191800x600.jpg

PC310207800x600.jpg

PC310199600x800.jpg

PC310160800x600.jpg

and the long awaited pint in a british pub..hmmmm heaven :)

PC290123800x600.jpg

Guest guest59177

Guys, you have the uncanny knack of making me want to be everywhere you go... you have amazing pics whether its in Australia or Britain. Keep 'em coming!!!