PommyPaul and Britchick's Moving Back Home Tales!

BritChickx

Following on from our aussie travels thread, as some of you know, after 3 years of Paul being here and me being here on a whv for 4 months, due to funds we're going back early and setting up camp in Bournemouth, so I can do my nursing course at uni :)

So far we have everything booked and ready to go back to Paul's mums for a week to buy a car and head down to Bournemouth! Then our next mission will be finding a job :) will keep you all posted.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will really enjoy Bournemouth Uni & their Nursing courses are the best in the country & of course the staff are the VERY BEST you can get, had to say that in case any of my old work colleagues read this, but it is true. I am sure you will really enjoy it.

Good luck & best wishes for a great 2012 & your new life in Dorset.

Lottie

Thanks, no need to apologise though, i'm really excited about going back! It's been such a rollercoaster, or my feelings have anyway lol, the anticipation of waiting to see Paul and go and explore oz, having fun travelling but also worrying about work and money half the time, then deciding we were gonna come back afterall for my nursing and then thinking 'okay we're low on money we should go back' and giving up the job hunt. It's been a bit mad lol, can't believe I'm going home i thought i'd be longer, but we have a really good plan and I can't wait to start uni.

I've also realised how much I miss little things, just like food lol. And of course I miss my family and friends loaddsss and realise how stupid it is to argue with family over hardly anything.[/QUOTE]

You've got a wise head on young shoulders girl and i'm certain you'll make a cracking nurse....best of luck to you and paul:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
So today's the day! Well not quite, but we're flying from Cairns to Perth at 6 and staying til we fly to London boxing day :) excited!

Going to miss you but have a wonderful life in Blighty. It's going to be a shock going from 34 degrees to 4 degrees.

Can't believe we're back in Perth - where it all started! after a boring 5 hour flight (no tele screen or radio :( ) we landed here at 9 and was in our hotel room and ready to sleep by 10! Woke up and had a delish free breakfast downstairs in the restaurant hotel. No roast dinner for us lol. Afterwards we went for a wander round the esplanade and got lunch in one of the few shops open....Mcds of course! Here are a few pics :)

PC240055 (800x600).jpg

PC240063 (800x600).jpg

PC240066 (600x800).jpg

PC240068 (800x600).jpg

PC240076 (800x600).jpg

PC240055 (800x600).jpg

PC240063 (800x600).jpg

PC240066 (600x800).jpg

PC240068 (800x600).jpg

PC240076 (800x600).jpg