PommyPaul and Britchick's Moving Back Home Tales!

BritChickx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only just had a chance to catch up on your story.

Wow! Looks like you've had a hectic but good few months. Good luck with Uni! What a fantastic course! I am doing a foundation year this year, and then hopefully Podiatry in September! Then hope to get back out to oz!

Good luck with it all and keep us updated! X

Is it your intention to go back to Oz in a few years or is it a permanent return?*

* as far as you can tell now of course ;)

What you have gone through is our worst nightmare. Fund issues. Any advice? :o

not returning permanantly! Well not right now anyway, we've got our hearts set on going back after uni.

Tips....not to be fussy about jobs, we really COULd have just suffered it if we really wanted to (outback farm in the middle of no where!) but it would have drove me mad and I think my sanity is more important! To be honest it's not really been a nightmare, it's a shame we didn't stay longer but we'll go back and see the bits we missed.

I was actually quite excited about coming back to the UK!

Guest guest59177
thanks! Well Paul emigrated to Aus in 2008 and as I was planning on coming out here on a whv, I joined this and we met on here and then in person once I was there! Now he's back in the UK with me til I do my nursing :)

Make sure you nurse him nice and proper so he grows up into a nice strong boi :tongue:

thanks! Well Paul emigrated to Aus in 2008 and as I was planning on coming out here on a whv, I joined this and we met on here and then in person once I was there! Now he's back in the UK with me til I do my nursing :)

How does Paul find it being back in Blighty after all this time in Oz?

I'll let Paul tell you what he thinks!

Soo now we're in Bournemouth! Set off early saying goodbye to Paul's mum, stopped off at Portsmouth for an hour to see my mum and nan, they were very shocked lol almost cried as they were happy to see me! And meeting Paul for the first time! So that was good, we then carried on to Bournemouth and settled into our hotel which is home for the next week or so! We've just sent off some job applications and are viewing a flat tomorrow so fingers crossed it all works out quickly and smoothly!

Archived