176's lodged October 2011

helene73

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vickchick70

Aaarggh - my medicals are showing as referred - should I be worried about this ? I was told by the doctor that everything was fine !!! OH's medicals are showing as finalised !!

Aaarggh - my medicals are showing as referred - should I be worried about this ? I was told by the doctor that everything was fine !!! OH's medicals are showing as finalised !!

It is quite routine. It showed referred for myself, my wife & 2nd & 3rd child and then showed Finalized within 2 days. However, for my 1st child it straightway showed Finalized.

Cheers & no worries please:biggrin:

Thanks to an email at 2.30am this morning.....I've got my 176 visa!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Getting used to the idea now, my first reaction was shock!

I'd just like to say thank you to all the really helpful people I have met on this website, I hope i have helped others as much as you have helped me.

Makes me realise now why a migration agent can cost a fortune with all the work involved, but its even more thrilling for me to know I got there and I did it!

Congrats elderberry and cath ... And elderberry well done for doing it on your own :) x x

Hello, I wondered if you guys could tell me when a CO gets assigned? Is it some random time during the period in which I am uploading documents, or is there some kind of trigger that goes off once I have uploaded a certain % of the documents required, or fullfilled a number of the document types? Thank you.

Regards,

P.

YEEEEEAAAAAAA - our visa has been granted! Received an e-mail in the early hours of this morning. We are so excited and relieved that this long drawn out process if finally over

:biggrin::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now we move on to shipping, flights and everything else that we need to organise for our big move.

Thanks you to everyone on this thread for all your help, advice and support and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

For anyone who's medicals are referred, it took 2 days for ours from being referred to getting our visa.

Amanda & Arthur

If anyone knows, could someone please let me know the processing times for a 176 visa WA state sponsordhip as CHEF? Thanks:biggrin:

I dont think anyone would be able to tell as a Chef, unless there is a Chef on here. The bet you could do is look on the WA website where they will give you a rough idea on how ling it takes to get a visa. Alternatively, you can look at all the signatures here of people that have applied for a WA 176 and see what kind of times they have written, that should give you a better, more realistic idea, of timelines.

Regards,

P.

YEEEEEAAAAAAA - our visa has been granted! Received an e-mail in the early hours of this morning. We are so excited and relieved that this long drawn out process if finally over

Now we move on to shipping, flights and everything else that we need to organise for our big move.

Thanks you to everyone on this thread for all your help, advice and support and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

For anyone who's medicals are referred, it took 2 days for ours from being referred to getting our visa.

Amanda & Arthur

Congrats Amanda and aurthur happy days hey ! My sons are still saying reffered this morning and all docs still saying requested Lukes were showing has reffered on the 17th which is 5 working days today and my documents all changed fro required to requested on the 15th but 3 things say recieved weird , but my agent on Monday supposed to be chasing it up and c Wats going on nothing I can do really just wait still hoping before Xmas lol so I can party wat a Xmas hey fingers crossed x

Amanda & Arthur

Aw Congrats Amanda and Arthur, enjoy the moment! Lots fo excitement to come for you both :)

Seems like there's a grant every day or so now on here, love seeing the post pop up and wondering if someone else has got their visa :)

We too are hoping before Christmas ... we were advised we might have to wait 40 days for the subject access form on the police check but Scottish Police called us yesterday to say it's on its way :) All we are waiting for now is the pin code to submit our tax return on line to show proof of self employment and then (fingers crossed), that's it and the wait begins :) x

Amanda & Arthur

Congratulations Amanda and Arthur!

You sound absolutely thrilled, hope the rest of your journey goes well for you

Amanda & Arthur

Yeah congratulations guys :)

Hi , I have got a positive skills assessment. I have just got my IELTS results ~ speaking 8.5, listening 8.5, reading 9, writing 9 Overall 9. I now need to put my Visa application in. We would like a 176 visa and note that this is priority 4. Does anyone know how long this will take?:goofy:

Really don't know how they work its funnie how me and Helen are with agents seems slow to the rest of ya who did it yaself x

Lol our turn will come very soon :) and at least we didn't have to upload all our own documents!! 8 years of accounts for me was certainly worth the agents fees ;) lol :)

Lol our turn will come very soon :) and at least we didn't have to upload all our own documents!! 8 years of accounts for me was certainly worth the agents fees ;) lol :)

Hi yes your right hun , but I'm impatient until I get wat I want can never wait for anything if I start something or want somert I don't give up until I get wat I want I'm not even the main applicant my hubby is and he's so laid back about it I carnt cope lol xx

Guest FerrisBueller
Hi , I have got a positive skills assessment. I have just got my IELTS results ~ speaking 8.5, listening 8.5, reading 9, writing 9 Overall 9. I now need to put my Visa application in. We would like a 176 visa and note that this is priority 4. Does anyone know how long this will take?:goofy:

We're the same, about three weeks for a case officer, after that just upload your medicals and you're away. 6-8 weeks mate.

Hi all

You all sound a lot further down the line than we are, having just applied for skills assessment for my OH 24/10/11 as a carpenter, paperwork and signed application form posted 14/11/11. The suspense is eating at us, how long until you generally hear back people I look online everyday to see that the online application is status 'pending' and 'in progress'. Any idea how long generally before we receive receipt or confirmation or a test date??

Thank you for any replies :)

Hi , I have got a positive skills assessment. I have just got my IELTS results ~ speaking 8.5, listening 8.5, reading 9, writing 9 Overall 9. I now need to put my Visa application in. We would like a 176 visa and note that this is priority 4. Does anyone know how long this will take? And is there a difference between having a state sponsorship and beig sponsored by a relative timewise

Hi , I have got a positive skills assessment. I have just got my IELTS results ~ speaking 8.5, listening 8.5, reading 9, writing 9 Overall 9. I now need to put my Visa application in. We would like a 176 visa and note that this is priority 4. Does anyone know how long this will take? And is there a difference between having a state sponsorship and beig sponsored by a relative timewise

State sponsored is Cat 3, have Co is few weeks, our visa was granted 6 weeks after lodging 176SS. Family sponsored is cat 4 and you need occupation on SOL 1, think DIAC is allocation CO for applications in March/April just now.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Hi all,

Please note the change in my signature. Can't wait to clock off work and celebrate with wifey. :jiggy:

Thanks to everyone for your help and advise and a special thanks to our CO Jason who was pretty much the nicest guy one could have as a CO.

Congrats littlegreen man ill c u in Perth when I get mine ,WHEN lol