176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Hi all , does anyone know if my sons medicals are still saying reffered do I need to email HOC do u think ? It was 3weeks today they said reffered and still say reffered , but my doc checklist still says requested but I know they have them cus we've had emails saying their satisfied with them do I know the status page hasn't been updated but meds are changed by hoc I think so if anyone knows if I shud email em or do u think I will go straight to grant when case officers ready and me status just hasn't been updated there carnt b a prob with Lukes meds cus doctor said he has good control x

I would not worry about it you have the email saying everything is fine from your co, I reckon you will get a grant any day now :) x

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would not worry about it you have the email saying everything is fine from your co, I reckon you will get a grant any day now :) x

I do think that means documents satified not meds cus that cums from different department but ill c how it goes nxt week hun hope we get it 4 Xmas that wud b ace don't worry I'm sure u won't get refused hun I know wat is mean though u want it in black and white xx

Good luck with the Meds, there's nothing to them, we were in and out in under a hour, mind hubby was a but surprised by the cough and drop :0

I haven't done anything yet! Thought I would see this week out and see what happens then get on to them next week if nothing has happened.

I would love to know before Xmas as I am trying to rehome 4 cats and the dog I have homes for a cat and a dog and they want them after new year so I don't want to be giving them away until I know I definitely have a visa, god I would be heartbroken if they went to new homes and the I got refused a visa.

Anyway good luck tomorrow and let us know how you got on :) x

Why dont you take your dog with you? Apparently, even though it costs a bit (3K I think), nobody regrets it.

Hi , we r taken our dog if its a small.dog it costs about 1600 I think u are limited with rentals though but I wudnt go without me dog .

Why dont you take your dog with you? Apparently, even though it costs a bit (3K I think), nobody regrets it.

I would love to but it would be cruel to her, she has come to work with me everyday for the last 8 years and isn't used to being left alone, so being locked up all day by herself while we work really isn't fair to her at all. We know it's for the best so we have found her a great home were she will be around people and get spoilt rotten, if fact she is actually getting a life upgrade, it's hard I cry constantly but I have to do what's best for my baby and not myself!

Now just 4 cats to re home :((((

Is your dogs name 'Bingo' by any chance?

Ha ha , no my dog is name max I did want to name him bingo because I won the money on bingo I bought him with nearly 7 years ago but my hubby wouldn't let me name in that because he said he isn't shouting bingo when we take him for walks he's a brown and white jack Russell very intelligent soft as a brush and a mardarse lol x

Hiya, What a day!! We were up at 4.45am, bounced around on a plane with two littlies and a teen , had our meds done and then bounced back home again this evening and we're still standing! You were right Helene and Bingo, they were fine. I thought they would be much more involved so hopefully everything will be fine. We will wait and see what happens now, you two must be any day now!! :biggrin:

Bexy

Hiya, What a day!! We were up at 4.45am, bounced around on a plane with two littlies and a teen , had our meds done and then bounced back home again this evening and we're still standing! You were right Helene and Bingo, they were fine. I thought they would be much more involved so hopefully everything will be fine. We will wait and see what happens now, you two must be any day now!! :biggrin:

Bexy

Hi bex , glad it went ok do u live in Ireland or Scotland with u having to get a plane ? I've been up checking this morning and nothing lol so it game over till Mon morning now ill be glad when it comes through cus I carnt go sleep and when it does come through I'm going have a massive lie in bed I must be going bed at 12am and I'm like a owl by 5am checking the emails and status page but status page hasn't changed since 15 th Nov all still say requested and Lukes meds still say referred so ya carnt rely on that but I hope us three muskateers get ours b4 Xmas lol fed up of waiting now xx

3 musketeers lmao I love it.

Well nothing for me today, well at least I don't have to swear at the screen tomorrow, weekend off from it lol

Our meds were finalised the day after we had them which was fast yet we are still waiting :(

Where is it you guys are heading too??

Have a great weekend guys :)

Helene xxx

Bingo: We live on the Isle of Man and Manchester is our nearest panel doc so had to be the plane (which is slightly better than the boat!).

Shame you are both still waiting, you could have had a great weekend celebrating!

We'd like to head to WA, haven't got a definite area, it will probably depend on job offers but we like the sound of Rockingham or Mandurah and if we could get work somewhere further south like Bunbury looks nice too. We will have to do a bit more research on schools/activities if we get the visa granted. How about you Helene?

Bex x

Bingo: We live on the Isle of Man and Manchester is our nearest panel doc so had to be the plane (which is slightly better than the boat!).

Shame you are both still waiting, you could have had a great weekend celebrating!

We'd like to head to WA, haven't got a definite area, it will probably depend on job offers but we like the sound of Rockingham or Mandurah and if we could get work somewhere further south like Bunbury looks nice too. We will have to do a bit more research on schools/activities if we get the visa granted. How about you Helene?

Bex x

I am heading to WA :) xx

Me western aus too , we will have to meet up swap email when we get em lol 3 muskateers lol I watch too much sex in the city lol xx

3 musketeers lmao I love it.

Well nothing for me today, well at least I don't have to swear at the screen tomorrow, weekend off from it lol

Our meds were finalised the day after we had them which was fast yet we are still waiting :(

Where is it you guys are heading too??

Have a great weekend guys :)

Helene xxx

ive pm u back i think lol im a bit rubbish on a computer u shud find it easy to find me :hug:

Guest FerrisBueller

Hi all

Couple of questions!

We have met all the requirements except PCCs - these have been uploaded on Friday (no trace!). How long will it take now before we get our visa? The CO has been great so far at quickly turning things round for us.

Secondly, is your TRN number ultimately your VISA number? Just wondered.

Cheers

FB

hi ferris, nobody knows when or how long it will take just gotta wait till they grant u nothing more u can do now my pcc dont show up on the status page but i know they have em cus we phoned adelaide and they told us wat they have and wat they hadnt got so u have just got sit tight and wait for the golden ticket our co got back really quickly once wed dumped agent but she will still be or he doing wat ever checking needs to b done they will let u know soon enough either with a grant or if they need anymore info x

Well thats us! Visa grant came this morning!!!! So happy its finally over! We eventually lodged our tax return early to get self employed evidence and we uploaded it at the weekend and then first thing this morning we had it granted. What a Christmas present. Thank you all for your help over the months and good luck with your visas :) Julie and Steven x x x

Well thats us! Visa grant came this morning!!!! So happy its finally over! We eventually lodged our tax return early to get self employed evidence and we uploaded it at the weekend and then first thing this morning we had it granted. What a Christmas present. Thank you all for your help over the months and good luck with your visas :) Julie and Steven x x x

massive congrats baxsters no news for me yet hoping before xmas they only recieved all our docs last week though cus of agent so we got rid and did it ourselves all the best for the future x

Congratulations guys that's fab news :) x

Congrats to Baxters2011, that's wicked (did you pick your name from the LocH Ness Marathon? I ran that year).

I was wondering, we have uploaded our docs, just uploaded the police checks (no trace), and did the meds on Saturday so as far as I am concerned I've done all I can do. But, at this stage (assuming meds are ok), can you still get refused a visa at this late stage or would it have happen sooner?

Regards,P.

Hi pw1 , on wat grounds wud u b refused ? If u meet all the criteria they ask for and you have proven it and they have checked u out to c if u r telling the truth then on wat grounds wud they have to refuse u ? It's hard to prove work experience for some though cus HR Don't like giving references and if they do its very basic that y they ask for bank stats and contracts ect but put it like this more get granted their visa after coming this far than those who get refused so I wudnt worry too much if they want anything else they will contact u and u av so long to provide it ie 28 days

Hi pw1 , on wat grounds wud u b refused ? If u meet all the criteria they ask for and you have proven it and they have checked u out to c if u r telling the truth then on wat grounds wud they have to refuse u ? It's hard to prove work experience for some though cus HR Don't like giving references and if they do its very basic that y they ask for bank stats and contracts ect but put it like this more get granted their visa after coming this far than those who get refused so I wudnt worry too much if they want anything else they will contact u and u av so long to provide it ie 28 days

Hello, there is no reason they would refuse me, I was just wondering. I managed to get detailed refs from my employers outling all my duties etc and sent color scans of them.

Regards,

P.

Archived