176's lodged October 2011

helene73

Thanks, we've been digging through paperwork trying to find all the P60's! I think we have got them all apart from one year. So going to send them with maybe 4 payslips for each year, hopefully that will be sufficient. Our PCC arrived yesterday and meds booked for 14th nov.

hi , we were asked for extra info to prove last twelve month work experience we sent with the application every year reference letters from 1988 of working as a mechanical engineer but the last twelve month one my hubby wudnt ask his works for one becus they mite go a bit funnie becus lets just say if u didnt get the grant u have still got work for that employer anyway he got a statutory dec done for that twelve months and got a work collegue to witness it who is also is a chartered engineer but they still ask us for twelve months proof of work experience so hubby sent twelve months wage slips twelve months bak statements proving the salary being paid in and contracts of employment cudnt find p60 but agent said either was sufficent p60 or bank statements , we still havent heard if they r ok as yet and we uploaded extra info what was asked on 20th oct so i reckon next week we may hear somert who knows they r just going a bit slower thats all still hoping for grant before crimbo though so i can party lol:biglaugh:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on this thread for a while but this is my first post.

Just to say that we lodged our visa (176) on the 13th september but only got a CO yesterday (4th Nov). So if you're still waiting on a CO take heart. It seems to be taking a bit longer lately but it's a fantastic feeling when you do get that email. To everyone still waiting it is only a matter of time but you will get one and soon :smile:

Hello all,

Update from us:

We've had out police checks back ok, done medicals on Thursday and can see they have been received at DIAC.

One thing I have noticed on the online tracker on mine is next to 'Evidence of work experience' it is saying 'Further checking required'. Has anyone else come across this? I haven't been asked to provide anything further in regards this as yet.

Good luck to anyone still waiting on CO stage. I'm sure it wont be long.

:spinny::spinny:

Don't stress it won't be long till we get a CO, I have given up trying to figure how the system works!!! I am just chilling and going with it :)

Helene73, you still waiting for a CO? Poor you, especially since you were one of the first and actually started the thread. Fingers crossed you will get your CO next week.

I think this is how it works: they allocate COs in batches or rather the CO team. This means your application goes from the general pile which is sorted by dates into the team pile. The time pile then depends a bit on luck and also when the COs in the team are on leave and when they have capacity to pick a new case up.

Example 1: application from 01/01 goes to team x. 2 out of maybe 7 COs in the team are on leave. They only grab this application after say 30 days due to capacity.

Example 2: application from 02/01 (a day after example 1). This application goes to team y. Nobody is on leave. They grab it after 15 days from their pile of work.

I guess something like this. Fingers crossed you guys get a CO next week.

Helene73, you still waiting for a CO? Poor you, especially since you were one of the first and actually started the thread. Fingers crossed you will get your CO next week.

I think this is how it works: they allocate COs in batches or rather the CO team. This means your application goes from the general pile which is sorted by dates into the team pile. The time pile then depends a bit on luck and also when the COs in the team are on leave and when they have capacity to pick a new case up.

Example 1: application from 01/01 goes to team x. 2 out of maybe 7 COs in the team are on leave. They only grab this application after say 30 days due to capacity.

Example 2: application from 02/01 (a day after example 1). This application goes to team y. Nobody is on leave. They grab it after 15 days from their pile of work.

I guess something like this. Fingers crossed you guys get a CO next week.

Hi :)

I am not too worried to tell you the truth, I will get one when I get one lol

This bit of the process seems to be the least stressful bit!! After all the the up's and downs and stress I have had during other stages I am just relived to be lodged :D

Hi :)

I am not too worried to tell you the truth, I will get one when I get one lol

This bit of the process seems to be the least stressful bit!! After all the the up's and downs and stress I have had during other stages I am just relived to be lodged :D

here here :) x

Visa granted few minutes ago!!!

A big thank to the whole community for the support and for the help during the process!!

:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:party_hat_emoticon_:happy_face_sticking:happy_face_sticking:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_love_in_:happy_face_love_in_:happy_face_love_in_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_

A big thank to the whole community for the support and for the help during the process!!

:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:party_hat_emoticon_:happy_face_sticking:happy_face_sticking:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_mummy_go:happy_face_love_in_:happy_face_love_in_:happy_face_love_in_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_

Congrats mate!

Guest Rose1983

Hello to All,

Though I am posting for the first time, I have already been benefited a lot by the forum and all your valuable inputs. Thanks to you all.

ACS(11-Apr-2011); IELTS - 7.0(22-Jan-2011); e175 Applied(19Jun-2011); NSW SS Received(7-Oct-2011); 176 Paper Applied(18-Oct-2011); PCC Received(4-Nov-2011) and yet to provide to DIAC; Meds booked for 11-Nov-2011;

Now dreaming how it will be if I get a CO right away. ha ha :daydreaming:

Hope my dates and details will be helpful to someone. Will keep posting.

Regards,

Rose1983

Congrats on the grant, good dates too...did you frontload?

Interested to hear of any others who should have been allocated a CO as the immi website is now saying the 15th October?

The 18th by post...is that the received in OZ date or the date you sent from here? We were the 20th so should hear any day now and meds were finalised this morning so that's all clear!

x

Guest Helchops

After all our worrying about not getting a CO, we were granted our visa this morning!!! It's taken just one month from lodgement which I'm amazed at. To everyone else:- frontload!! We went from not hearing anything to grant overnight!

Thanks to everyone for their help, and best wishes and luck to everyone else still waiting!!

Congrats to everyone who's had a visa issued :biggrin:

Interested to hear of any others who should have been allocated a CO as the immi website is now saying the 15th October?
Our application was lodged on the 2nd October, haven't heard a thing yet! As our application is front-loaded I'm encouraged by those going straight to a grant but still can't help feeling a bit concerned given the timeline...

Guest Helchops
Congrats to everyone who's had a visa issued :biggrin:

Our application was lodged on the 2nd October, haven't heard a thing yet! As our application is front-loaded I'm encouraged by those going straight to a grant but still can't help feeling a bit concerned given the timeline...

Don't be concerned. The thing we've all discovered of late (and has been confirmed by my recent phone calls to DIAC) is that applications seem to be put on a Case Officers 'Pile' to get through. They are then quickly checked, and those that have the most to do are contacted first. If you've frontloaded everything, it's likely you're sitting in a pile waiting to be granted, but the team may have a few CO's away, meaning you aren't quite as quick as other applicants. I would ring DIAC though, and ask. Can't do any harm - if you ring bang on 10.30pm our time, you should get through straight away, no waiting!

Congratulations, fantastic news :)

After all our worrying about not getting a CO, we were granted our visa this morning!!! It's taken just one month from lodgement which I'm amazed at. To everyone else:- frontload!! We went from not hearing anything to grant overnight!

Thanks to everyone for their help, and best wishes and luck to everyone else still waiting!!

Woooo hoooooo brilliant news, congratulations :)

Just being on line to check my App evrything is showing as met, meds and police checks required! have i got a CO?????? :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

ooooooo sure sounds like it as mine don't say met :) You might be in for an email - did you check them? congrats! xxxxx