100 reasons why not to move to Australia

hia

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest59177
Include the super annuation also....

Aren't you the least bit affected by the friendliness of people on this forum? Listen, I know for a fact you are registered at some other forums including the one where that article was hosted. Try this at that forum. Then tell off the moderators there like you have told off some people here. Just repeat your antics there. Oh please DO!!! And see what happens next. THIS is the difference between australia and other places incidently.

gorgeous country, its high up on the places we must visit before we leave.

ive only ever been up there with work, but its just breathtaking rugged beauty. never been to the cities.

highland & island whiskeys too..... do hope i can get them in australia!

im a bit miffed my comments got modded out earlier, it was a good call to do it however it seems i was a good judge of character in hindsight :)

go me!:)

gorgeous country, its high up on the places we must visit before we leave.

ive only ever been up there with work, but its just breathtaking rugged beauty. never been to the cities.

highland & island whiskeys too..... do hope i can get them in australia!

im a bit miffed my comments got modded out earlier, it was a good call to do it however it seems i was a good judge of character in hindsight :)

go me!:)

yeah i have to admit theres some really lovely places here, theres a lot i havent saw which is terrible! i should travel round scotland before i go anywhere else!

some of the cities are nice too, i love edinburgh but its probably cos i go there as a tourist, if i lived there id probably get fed up of it eventually same as anywhere else

Aren't you the least bit affected by the friendliness of people on this forum? Listen, I know for a fact you are registered at some other forums including the one where that article was hosted. Try this at that forum. Then tell off the moderators there like you have told off some people here. Just repeat your antics there. Oh please DO!!! And see what happens next. THIS is the difference between australia and other places incidently.

THERE IS OT A HUGE DIFFERENCE ...

I have been observing people's replies here on this thread and hav seen how very harsh people here can be with someone..However for the matter of fact, that is i am not doing any persona attacks like people here, im not offending anyone , (sorry if i did, though) .The purpose was to have a clear understanding of the picture coz for a moment i thought pomsinoz has helpful people in any of the other forums...

leptokurtic: Are u reay a Karachite???? I doubt that.You should've been WAYYYYYY more hepful to other pakistanis here than you are at the moment, but i guess u donot have time as u are busy taunting and insulting people for no good...

Well , no offense people, im happy that i got various views from everyone and could get to see people's patience n al,,,

My sister is a working lady, she has to take carre of husband kids home other famly members..so its very unusual that she spends time on the internet...

hope that makes some difference in ur thot athough i was not intending to do soo..

Guest James Parsons

Don't read negitive posts it will really stress you out think positive and keep thinking of you main reasons you wanted to go there in the first place, don't be influenced by a forum, you have to take things on here with a pinch of salt ad decide for yourself.

Archived