886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Guest luckylady
Hi All,

I see that a few of you are having various issues with your meds and wondered if anyone could shed some light on our situation. My meds are showing as finalised on our application but my husbands (main applicant) have been referred for further processing in Australia. Does anyone know if it's the CO or the doctors office who refer them? I spoke to the doctors and they said everything was fine with his results as far as they're concerned but I can see from some of your comments that the doctors finalise the meds on the system themselves.

I'm a little stressed and very anxious so any advise would be really really appreciated.

FYI - My husband has no serious medical history to speak of but is taking some prescrption medication.

thanks, Robyn x

I was under the impression anyone who had any medical condition (that may include people taking meds) were a Category B medical applicant. I believe all Cat B's are referred, as I understand it, its just another person looking over the docs to be sure there is no major costs involved in providing health care, so you are not a drain on their resorces.

I think the doctor uploads all the medical details onto the system, but states Cat A or B, then the system automatically refers Cat B's.

But I am sure someone else on here will know exactly what happens!!

Best of luck

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobynT84

Hi LuckyLady,

Thanks for the reply. That would make sense as the Doctor was quite interested in the medication he's on and seemed to take down a lot of information about it. I will try to be more patient and just see what happens!

Thanks again

I was under the impression the docs said whether u passed or not.

Only reason I say this is cause the docs told me I had passed but there was the system problem.

Just for an update mine have been finalised now :)

So I think it's just a bit of a waiting game, the DIAC system isn't perfect but they can sort manually.

Fingers crossed not long now!! Good luck everyone :)

Dale

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.263687,-0.900071

Guest luckylady
I was under the impression the docs said whether u passed or not.

Only reason I say this is cause the docs told me I had passed but there was the system problem.

Just for an update mine have been finalised now :)

So I think it's just a bit of a waiting game, the DIAC system isn't perfect but they can sort manually.

Fingers crossed not long now!! Good luck everyone :)

Dale

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.263687,-0.900071

Monday could be the day for you then? Fingers crossed.

My Husbands med have been finalised, Mine and daughters say referred.

Hoping we will hear next week.

The suspense is killing me...........

Monday could be the day for you then? Fingers crossed.

My Husbands med have been finalised, Mine and daughters say referred.

Hoping we will hear next week.

The suspense is killing me...........

Yeah must admit its been stressing me out a little!! Keep waking up early every day and checking it on my iPhone. Plus I am impatient, how these folks cope with waiting four years for their application to be processed I do not know!

I'm sure u'll be fine and it'll be sorted soon.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.267196,-0.889552

All our meds say finalised today, could tomorrow be the day?????

Any day now then! We've been 'finalised' since Friday.

Jane has to wait another week on the job decision as the lady has been off sick for a week!

As I've previously said......waiting waiting waiting!!

On a happier note Janes sister who lives in oz is home on weds for a Christmas visit! Lots of questions to be asked ;)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.267110,-0.889627

Guest luckylady
Guys

finally I am here in Canberra.... Mission Accomplished Objective Attained :) I am loving it...All the best Pal....God bless everyone's ride to OZ...

take care

Bob

Glad you have arrived safely, my mate lives in Canberra and she loves it.

Hopefully we will all be joining you in the land of sunshine soon.........

Guest luckylady

Whoo hoo!!! Today was the day.

Checked DIAC site 7am this morning and we have all been aproved!!!!!

Can't believe it, how silly did we look dancing around the kitchen in our PJ's?

Well done luckylady , so pleased for u think there's just me , daleandjane,and becky71 I think left from September , I had me meds done yesterday and when I looked at status last night they say mine are recieved and finalized , me hubbys sams and Lukes say recieved not finalized yet and there hiv says required but mine say recieved , and also all my documents changed from required to requested even meds changed to requested yesterday and that when we had em done , Lukes dependency and 47a form and wa ss says recieved but ielts and everything else says requested I hope the agent sent em I give her everything , but at least they were requesting meds on the day I had em done lol x

Congratulations! Bet you're still buzzing! :biggrin:

Not too many of us left. I'm booking our meds tomorrow, no Doc on island so got to travel to Manchester which is taking a bit of sorting! We've sent off for police checks and extra bank statements so few weeks to go still!!

Becky

Guys and girls I'm please to say at 5.55 this morning we got the email. Visa granted!!!

So happy!!! Thanks for all the support and encouragement!!!

Now got to find a fake reason for being so happy at work today :)

Dale & Jane :)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.266900,-0.889385

Whoop whoop congratulations dale and Jane , just a couple left now me Becky and vickchick I had meds tues 15 th all showing as finalised apart from Lukes (diabetic) he's referred , so next week I hope , all documents have been changed from required to requested just hope me agent sent em with it saying requested cus she's left iv got another agent dealing with it but she on annual leave , good luck hun allthe best so pleased for u was waiting for u and lucky lady get ya grant now its my find lol x

Guest WinTheAshes
Guys and girls I'm please to say at 5.55 this morning we got the email. Visa granted!!!

---

Congratulations Dale & Jane.

Yep there's nowt the boss can do to wipe that smirk on your face. Enjoy this moment. Now the fun begins...

All the best for the future.

Guest WinTheAshes
Glad you have arrived safely, my mate lives in Canberra and she loves it.

Hopefully we will all be joining you in the land of sunshine soon.........

Congratulations!!

Can honestly say the feeling is ecstatic when you receive the news. Now the fun of winding down things over here and moving down under. Exciting times ahead...

Wishing you all the very best.

Guest WinTheAshes
Guys

finally I am here in Canberra.... Mission Accomplished Objective Attained :) I am loving it...All the best Pal....God bless everyone's ride to OZ...

take care

Bob

Hi Bob,

Glad to hear you're having a good time in Canberra. We'll join you sometime mid next year. All the best.

Guest luckylady

---

Congratulations Dale & Jane!!

Really pleased for you. Now the fun starts, I dont know about you, but I just dont know what to do first......There are too many things to think about.