Families needed for a new Ch4 Series

Guest Helsoo

Guest Helsoo

Are you considering a big lifestyle or career change? Are you fed up with working all hours and not feeling enough benefit? Is money not buying you happiness? Do you have lots of 'stuff' but not much headspace? Do you want a different kind of lifestyle for your kids? Well a new series for Ch4 wants to hear from you.

You might already have plans to emigrate across the globe or to an affordable part of the countryside, or to work for yourself... or you might not know what you want yet, except that you want to make a big change sometime soon.

If you have lots of passion and think there's more to life than what you currently have we would love to hear from you. Please message me for more information.

Many thanks,

Helen

Guest Gailxxx
Are you considering a big lifestyle or career change? Are you fed up with working all hours and not feeling enough benefit? Is money not buying you happiness? Do you have lots of 'stuff' but not much headspace? Do you want a different kind of lifestyle for your kids? Well a new series for Ch4 wants to hear from you.

You might already have plans to emigrate across the globe or to an affordable part of the countryside, or to work for yourself... or you might not know what you want yet, except that you want to make a big change sometime soon.

If you have lots of passion and think there's more to life than what you currently have we would love to hear from you. Please message me for more information.

Many thanks,

Helen

Hi Helen

Im a midwife hoping to move to Australia next year.Please can you send me more details

Thanks

Gail

Archived