New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest yohan
Hi People,

After a long pause I resumed the processing of my application today. Now we have a cute baby boy and today I sent all his documents to the CO and our medicals will be done during the next week. I guess I have to do lot of catching up as a 2011 applicant. :wink:

I'll keep you updated with my status.

Yohan

Hi Everyone,

We just did our meds last week. Since my baby was added later to the application his meds will be couriered by the hospital. Wife's meds were received by the department and they changed the status to "Received". My meds were "Received" as well expect the HIV report. It still says "Required".

Still my other document's status says "Required". So I guess they have not reviewed them. What do you think?

Yohan

Guest peterm2

For the record: I received my grant today, so 9 weeks after application whereas I took the whole 28day to finish Meds so actually 5-6 weeks would have been possible, wow!

Good luck to everyone, I am currently a bit jazzed!

Guest doniedsilva
Today, CO allocated to me and asked for further documents includiing form 80 and spouse IELTS result

I told you so, Shoaib!

Happy for you mate! All the very best!

Guest doniedsilva
Congratulations to Wonder on Visa grant and Doniedsilva for the CO allocation !! Bubbly, Smshoaib praying for you guys to get CO soon.

Thanks Sujit... happened when I was about to turn insane :wink:

Guest bubblybabli

Birth certificate was requested and now uploaded.All other documents "met". The last thing left are the medicals.

Anybody has an idea how long the referred medicals take to be finalized after additional tests? They are available to HOC since 26th July.

Whats happening on the 11th August???

Wes

Initially DIAC announced that first round of invitations for EOIs on 189 would be sent out and applications system would go online on the 11th of August. But they sent out a very limited number of invitations (100) on the 1st of August. Don't know if the 11th thing is still on though. Either way, worried that once the 189 starts processing, 175s would get the backseat. Hopefully no such thing will happen. Fingers X'ed

Edited by milllerz

Exciting news boys, girls and everything in between!! allocation date has taken a major leap to 19th of March from 23rd Jan for Cat 4 independent/Sponsored/Regional sponsored!!!

Oh how I yearn for my phone to go "bling blong" and that email notification to appear... :biggrin:

Hi Everyone,

We just did our meds last week. Since my baby was added later to the application his meds will be couriered by the hospital. Wife's meds were received by the department and they changed the status to "Received". My meds were "Received" as well expect the HIV report. It still says "Required".

Still my other document's status says "Required". So I guess they have not reviewed them. What do you think?

Yohan

Our visa is Granted.....Whoop whoop.........:wacko::yes: