New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Woke up this morning, checked my online status and.........I've got a case officer!!!!!!! :0D. SGandGH Please turn me PINK!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is showing as met apart from evidence of work experience. I have not received an e-mail yet requesting more information, maybe they will call my manager to confirm my employment as I have read in other posts that this has been done before.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a case officer and visa, your time will soon come xxx

Fantastic news Mummy Mann. Huge CONGRATULAIONS!!!

Guest ritorme

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for some time. I got my visa today and I would like to share my timeline with you!

Name: ritorme

Destination: Don't know yet!

Date of Visa application: 13/06/2011

Nationality: Venezuelan

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 26-12-2011

Police check submitted: 15-12-2011

Date CO assigned: ??

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: 21/02/2012

Sounds strange that they would jump to August applicants offshore before finishing processing of the June July applicants.

applicant said about the change of ABPF but no mail from CO. It happened sometime when applicant update any changes or added document or even queried.

Also for those post June 2011 applicants, an August 2011 applicant (mikai) has had their status change to ABPF today on expat forum.

See the link below:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/55385-priority-3-now-priority-4-applicants-club-1198.html

While Application Being Processed Further can mean that you have a CO assigned, it does not necessarily mean that. I believe that shows up when someone at DIAC has accessed your file online. This could be a CO checking it over, but it could be someone adding a document or simply checking to see that you are indeed in the right processing category, or any one of a thousand other reasons.

Since this person is a couple months away from the current month being processed, I would advise them to not get too excited. That said, stranger things have happened.

Good news! My 175 visa application submitted electronically on the 24 June 2011 was granted late on Monday night (UK time).:jiggy:

I was contacted by a case officer from Team 2 on the 23rd January 2012 and asked to attend a medical; provide a chest x-ray, HIV blood test, Form 80 and police checks from the UK and Australia (as I'd previously spent a year there on a WHV).

The medical/chest x-ray/HIV blood test at The Spire Manchester Hospital were very straightforward. I spoke to a friendly lady who offered me a choice of appointments (including the next day!), paid over the telephone without a problem and details arrived in the post the next day. There was limited but free parking outside the hospital and I was in and out in an hour. My medical appeared on my application status two days later.

The UK police check came back quickly (I used the £35 standard service) and although I'd confessed all to my case officer about my speeding fines (!) these did not show on my police check. The staff at The Australian Federal Police were very helpful via email and responded quickly to my query to say that my certificate was on its way. (It took about three weeks from posting it to Canberra to receiving it back.) I uploaded these and Form 80 on Saturday 18th February 2012 and my visa was granted last night with no further requests.

I've just sent my passport and a copy of my visa grant letter to The Australian High Commission in London (to attach a visa label) as there was a message on my DIAC application page to do so. My application status now reads 'Applicant Approved' although all my documents still show as 'required'! My entry date has been backdated to the date my medical was uploaded and so I must activate the visa before the 2nd February 2013!

Thanks again to this site for helping me. I found it fairly easy to do without an agent although I appreciate it would have been much harder had my application been more complicated. Good luck to everyone else with their applications.

Guest jaffas1
While Application Being Processed Further can mean that you have a CO assigned, it does not necessarily mean that. I believe that shows up when someone at DIAC has accessed your file online. This could be a CO checking it over, but it could be someone adding a document or simply checking to see that you are indeed in the right processing category, or any one of a thousand other reasons.

Since this person is a couple months away from the current month being processed, I would advise them to not get too excited. That said, stranger things have happened.

The person was given the same advice on their forum. It would make it easier if DIAC would change the terms used on the screen. I am very excited to see things moving for June applicants, it must have been nerve racking over January when things seemed to slow down.

Hopefully, we'll hear about our first cat 4 July applicants soon.

Guest lavache
Woke up this morning, checked my online status and.........I've got a case officer!!!!!!! :0D. SGandGH Please turn me PINK!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is showing as met apart from evidence of work experience. I have not received an e-mail yet requesting more information, maybe they will call my manager to confirm my employment as I have read in other posts that this has been done before.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a case officer and visa, your time will soon come xxx

Congratulations Mate

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: Rocking Adi

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 28/06/2011

Nationality:

Trade/profession: Accountant

Medicals submitted: 28th June 2011

Police check submitted: 28th June 2011

Date CO assigned: 17/02/12

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Pre-grant Letter: 21/02/12

Date visa granted:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Well done Mummy Mann. Great News!

Name: Mummy Mann

Destination: Gold Coast

Date of Visa application: 22nd June 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Nurse

Visa type: 175 PR

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 10/01/2012

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: 21/02/2012

Date visa granted:

Thanks for the update Yohan. Best of luck with everything.

Hello everyone,

It's been a quite sometime since my last visit to this thread. Well still I am in the waiting list and my CO is expecting my first baby's details and our medicals to be included in the application. I am hoping to send them by the end of this July since my baby's delivery is predicted at the beginning of the same month.

Yohan

Name: dtrang

Date of Visa application: 23/01/2012

Nationality: Vietnam

Visa type: 885 (originally 175)

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Medicals submitted: N/A

Police check submitted: N/A

Date CO assigned: 17/02/2012

Date visa granted: 17/02/2012

Having ran out of patience with my 175 application, I applied for a 885 on 23 Jan and got it granted last Friday. Gud luck everyone.

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the front page and spreadsheet.

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for some time. I got my visa today and I would like to share my timeline with you!

Name: ritorme

Destination: Don't know yet!

Date of Visa application: 13/06/2011

Nationality: Venezuelan

Medicals submitted: 26-12-2011

Police check submitted: 15-12-2011

Date CO assigned: ??

Hi wazza19, congrats on your grant. Would you like to share some details?

Name: wazza19

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 24/06/2011

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 23/01/2012

Good news! My 175 visa application submitted electronically on the 24 June 2011 was granted late on Monday night (UK time).:jiggy:

I was contacted by a case officer from Team 2 on the 23rd January 2012 and asked to attend a medical; provide a chest x-ray, HIV blood test, Form 80 and police checks from the UK and Australia (as I'd previously spent a year there on a WHV).

The medical/chest x-ray/HIV blood test at The Spire Manchester Hospital were very straightforward. I spoke to a friendly lady who offered me a choice of appointments (including the next day!), paid over the telephone without a problem and details arrived in the post the next day. There was limited but free parking outside the hospital and I was in and out in an hour. My medical appeared on my application status two days later.

The UK police check came back quickly (I used the £35 standard service) and although I'd confessed all to my case officer about my speeding fines (!) these did not show on my police check. The staff at The Australian Federal Police were very helpful via email and responded quickly to my query to say that my certificate was on its way. (It took about three weeks from posting it to Canberra to receiving it back.) I uploaded these and Form 80 on Saturday 18th February 2012 and my visa was granted last night with no further requests.

I've just sent my passport and a copy of my visa grant letter to The Australian High Commission in London (to attach a visa label) as there was a message on my DIAC application page to do so. My application status now reads 'Applicant Approved' although all my documents still show as 'required'! My entry date has been backdated to the date my medical was uploaded and so I must activate the visa before the 2nd February 2013!

Thanks again to this site for helping me. I found it fairly easy to do without an agent although I appreciate it would have been much harder had my application been more complicated. Good luck to everyone else with their applications.

Guest Hurls10802

Congratulations Mummy Mann,

My wife and I were talking about you the other saying you were due some good news with a CO. We both hope Australia turns out to be one of the best experiences of your life.

Oz has gained another nurse!:cute:

Congratulations Mummy Mann,

My wife and I were talking about you the other saying you were due some good news with a CO. We both hope Australia turns out to be one of the best experiences of your life.

Oz has gained another nurse!:cute:

Thank you so much. That is lovely. Hope you both are well x