New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
you are aware CO's do check this site, I really do not think it is a good idea to give initals of a CO, I feel you should remove there details. I just feel it would protect you better

Thanks for your concern! Although I also thought it was ok to post the case officers initials!? xxx

Tend to agree, didnt the recent release about getting Cat 5 application allocated say there were about 2000 applications since July 2011, and they were allocating approx 1000 week?

I don't think that too many people applied in July as the new point system took into affect, so lets hope that's true! :biggrin:

Hi Everyone!

Please turn us PINK!!! :notworthy:

Case officer as of the 5th December 2011

CO initials are **

Team 4 :)

In shock! xxx

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: 3Pirrets2Oz

Destination: Sunshine coast

Date of Visa application: Early May 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Carpenter

Visa type: Family Sponsored 176

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 3

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 5/12/11 team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: Not yet

Hi all...

Its taken me 45 minutes to update the spreadsheet today....not complaining though as it means loads of activity.....:biggrin:

Great news all round:

Tania, congratulations on getting the prediction correct, waitingtogotooz, can you pass the 'trophy' over to Tania on your way out of the waiting room....

Jambos, the 22nd May has already been taken...please choose another...

Great start to the week, long may it continue....

Thanks, I never win anything so would like to thank................... ect :biggrin:

Tend to agree, didnt the recent release about getting Cat 5 application allocated say there were about 2000 applications since July 2011, and they were allocating approx 1000 week?

yes read:

As of 18 November 2011 there are around 751 applications lodged in Australia and 5544 applications lodged from outside Australia Priority Group 4 cases awaiting allocation. Since 1 July 2011, approximately 1481 applications lodged in Australia and 2702 applications lodged from outside Australia Priority Group 4 cases have been received, with some of the applications from in Australia having been allocated to case officers.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/gsm-priority5-processing.htm

i thought case officer initials were ok?...

Also as you've quoted the post you will need to remove the details from your post too...

Thanks for that Bp I forgot to do it. I personally would not like my initals being splashed over forums. I just find it disrespectful to the person who is the CO.

Thanks for your concern! Although I also thought it was ok to post the case officers initials!? xxx

I don't think intials would give anything away but for argument sake we could just not put anything in future if we are all ok with this. Thanks

They sound keen.....

Fingers, toes, everything crossed

So we had our viewing on Saturday and my agent came back to me just over an hour after to say they would like to view again next Saturday, had a phone call today to say they would like to view this Tuesday night instead.

So we had our viewing on Saturday and my agent came back to me just over an hour after to say they would like to view again next Saturday, had a phone call today to say they would like to view this Tuesday night instead.

Oooo that's great, hope it goes well x Good luck :biggrin:

Tania, was this with express estate agents?? How have you found them to be??

we had a meeting with one of there local reps a few weeks ago and OH is keen to use them when we want to sell, they gave a good sales pitch, so I am interested in what you thought???

Tania, was this with express estate agents?? How have you found them to be??

we had a meeting with one of there local reps a few weeks ago and OH is keen to use them when we want to sell, they gave a good sales pitch, so I am interested in what you thought???

Yeah we like them, communication is good by email mainly unless they have a viewing or feedback for you then its a phone call and they send text to your phone to confirm viewings, find them very friendly and I like the different kind of approach they have yeah they are more expensive but if they do their job then I am happy and at the end of the day its down to you weather you except what offers come in :biggrin:

Name: Mr & Mrs Sullivan

Destination: Brisbane, Australia

Date of Visa application: 20th July 2011

Nationality: English

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Name: Mr & Mrs Sullivan

Destination: Brisbane, Australia

Date of Visa application: 20th July 2011

Nationality: English

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Congratulations

Blech you must have a CO this morning of DIAC are up to the 28th April?

Hi from Hungary,I have made my police checks here today and tomorrow going for medicals. It is crazy but I dont have CO yet,hopefuly tomorrow,I hope they haven't misses my application!!!!

Hi from Hungary,I have made my police checks here today and tomorrow going for medicals. It is crazy but I dont have CO yet,hopefuly tomorrow,I hope they haven't misses my application!!!!

There was someone else on here who had an app date a couple weeks before an update date, but he got a CO a few days later. Likely, you actually have a CO, but they're dragging their feet on contacting you until they get caught up with all the work on their desk. Hopefully that's the case, anyway...