New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I'm not too stressed about getting one this week, will worry when next update is out and its passed our date :jiggy: I'd much rather see a few grants come through!! The waiting room is getting too crowded:spinny:

2 left from March and 4 left from April...

Fingers crossed!

A

I will wait for the next update too. It should then have March covered, at least I hope so. I've read on another forum that a May applicant got a CO today so not bad I guess.

I just checked in to see where everyone is and I'm shocked that March applicants are still waiting for Visa grants. I'm sitting there all on my own... Hurry up Diac and turn the Marchians Purple. (I looked at the spread sheet)

I really hope you all get some good news soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mandy xxx

I just checked in to see where everyone is and I'm shocked that March applicants are still waiting for Visa grants. I'm sitting there all on my own... Hurry up Diac and turn the Marchians Purple. (I looked at the spread sheet)

I really hope you all get some good news soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mandy xxx

Out of the two March Applicants one has submitted his PCC and medicals so he might go straight to grant the another annever does not seem to be posting so could be he has got co or even visa and not bothered to post and upgrade his status.

Out of the two March Applicants one has submitted his PCC and medicals so he might go straight to grant the another annever does not seem to be posting so could be he has got co or even visa and not bothered to post and upgrade his status.

I just checked to see how everyone was going and I'm still sitting there all alone... Really hope you all hear something soon.

Your right he may of stopped posting, would be nice to keep others informed if he has a visa so people can see some movement .

I would just like to say...

Turn me Purple....

Woke up this morning to an email from our agent (who is totally amazing) saying that we been granted our visa's and have to be in Oz before 15th Nov 2012.

What an amazing 5 days its been....on Thursday night I won a prestigious award at the UK IT Industry Awards (there goes any privacy I have) and today we got our visa's! Better buy a lottery ticket!

Good Luck to every one.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CONGRATS DCAL!!! :wubclub:

annever posted earlier today - he doesn't have a CO yet

Tania please turn me purple

I got my visa grant letter today 15/11/2011

just want to say I have no word to express my feelings....

Wish you all rest applicants who are waiting for their co allocation and visa grant....

And who are still in 'waiting room...'

Goodluck to all once again...

Thanks...

Guest Cosgravefamily

Hi there can any one tell me the currant time frame for trade assessment trough Victoria university for a Plumber general I've send ours off today and got a email back saying they are dealing with a large back log!!!

Any ideas on time frames would be great

thanks

I would just like to say...

Turn me Purple....

Woke up this morning to an email from our agent (who is totally amazing) saying that we been granted our visa's and have to be in Oz before 15th Nov 2012.

What an amazing 5 days its been....on Thursday night I won a prestigious award at the UK IT Industry Awards (there goes any privacy I have) and today we got our visa's! Better buy a lottery ticket!

Good Luck to every one.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: DCAL

Destination: Perth/Sydney

Date of Visa application: April 2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT Business Analyst

Visa type:176 Family

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:19/10/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 15/11/11

Wish you all rest applicants who are waiting for their co allocation and visa grant....

Thanks...

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Asjad

Date of Visa application: 7th July 2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Metal Machinist (First Class)

Visa type: GSM 475 Skilled Regional Sponsorship from (Nsw-Murray)

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Category 4

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned:01/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: 15/11/11

So I have sent another email today asking my agent to make contact with my co as I am loosing sleep waking up checking my emails through the night as its now driving me insane, I also asked why after 7 weeks since I have done my medicals is it taking so long to make a decision.

Good for you Tania, it's been way too long....... good luck :notworthy:

Tania I donk know if it helps but If it saves you checking just once my CO emailed at 00:22 our time sad as this might sound I think Mandys email was around the same time also. Give your agent a kick and say if they don't phone You will. I called aroung midnight on friday and was on hold for 20mins. if that helps.

Fingers crossed for you Tania

Thanks...

Congratulations.....great feeling ha!

Just a quick question, when you get 5 spare mins will you do me a favour and check your online application and let me know what it says under the other applicants when you click on their 'applicant approved' link, its just as on mine when you click on my OH's his has details about his visa but when you click on mine and our daughters it says 'please confirm your passport number', I asked my agent if I should complete It and he says no as the visa has now been granted so i don't need to do anything else!! I don't know whether to just complete them myself but just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them!! :wubclub:

:chatterbox:

I had a look, and ours is the same, I put in each of our passport numbers, and YES it then showed our entitlements, but when I checked the DIAC website later, it was back to Passport info again, I guess, it is just a way for you to see your entitlement if you want to.