New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Well done bj27...you were makin the spreadsheet look untidy :biggrin:

Do you know what team your CO is in?...might give us an indication if that teams running slower than other

YESSSSSS Tania, would you turn us pink please??? We have a CO. He only asks for medicals and police checks and my OH needs a new passport. Nothing else. I'm soooooo relieved!

We have medicals booked for 16 November, and police check forms are prepared and waiting :-)

YESSSSSS Tania, would you turn us pink please??? We have a CO. He only asks for medicals and police checks and my OH needs a new passport. Nothing else. I'm soooooo relieved!

We have medicals booked for 16 November, and police check forms are prepared and waiting :-)

That's brilliant news, well done!!:biggrin:

Omg omg, our case officer has changed her mind and GRANTED OUR VISA!!!

I can't believe it, woke up to 3 emails from the agent and didn't really understand at first but turn me purple please Tania!!

Fingers crossed yours and Anlopa and everyone else in the visa waiting room, you wont be far behind us!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I can't believe it, woke up to 3 emails from the agent and didn't really understand at first but turn me purple please Tania!!

Fingers crossed yours and Anlopa and everyone else in the visa waiting room, you wont be far behind us!!!

Thats is freaky!!

I was just thinking about when you would get yours which made me count how many people are waiting......and put the above post in!

Make that 6 in the waiting room now!!

Congratulations.......

The Eagle has landed!

Well done. This must a huge relief.

Lets see what DIAC publish on Monday, this makes things a bit more interesting!

Yay!!:jiggy: sooo happy for you:smile::spinny:

Guest higgers

Hi Tania,

We've woken up this morning to an email from our CASE OFFICER!!!! :biggrin:

We need to get our medicals and police checks done now!

Can you update the spreadsheet? We've been assigned to Team 2 Adelaide. We applied on 1st May 2011 (date assigned today)

Thanks

Chris

Many Congrats:smile::smile::jiggy:

Hi Tania,

We've woken up this morning to an email from our CASE OFFICER!!!! :biggrin:

We need to get our medicals and police checks done now!

Can you update the spreadsheet? We've been assigned to Team 2 Adelaide. We applied on 1st May 2011 (date assigned today)

Thanks

Chris

Congrats this is good news

Where are you heading?

Well done bj27...you were makin the spreadsheet look untidy :biggrin:

Do you know what team your CO is in?...might give us an indication if that teams running slower than other

Well, I'm glad you like your spreadsheet better now. I do :biggrin:!

I do not know the team, my agent didn't put that in his letter. Can I see that somewhere else?

Congrats too to TraxFM and higgers :jiggy:!

Finally mate!!!:wubclub: I am happy for you. This week nothing new for me :confused: I hope next week will be more sucessfull.pleeeeaaaaseeee :notworthy:

Congratulations to TraxFM, bj27 & higgers.

TraxFM this must be better than Christmas for you after the email you got the other day, it's a crap feeling when you are asked for extra info. If when my CO finally has a look at my application if he says he wants more info i will *!!$ $&*#"! $# #**!!$$ Ooh even my keyboard wouldn't let me type that.

Have a fab weekend.

Guest higgers

Thanks! Not fully decided where to go yet. We've got very good friends in Melbourne and Sydney and family in Perth.

I think Sydney or somewhere nearby will get the vote though. Somewhere in the Northern beaches would be first choice but we also like what we've read about the Central Coast. Location of jobs and the strength of the Aussie Dollar will decide whether thats realistic for us! We need that dollar to start slipping a bit!!

Hay Tania and Core,

Looks like us 3 are going to have to be the ones to switch the lights off and lock the doors when we leave:idea:. Everyone around us has gone rather pink:yes:

I don't like pink can I go green if I ever get my visa:wideeyed:

Lets hope our Co's have enjoyed their holiday:cool: and are ready to start a productive:Randy-git:week of visa processing when they return.

This state of insanity is still on the increase:goofy:.

Have a fab weekend everyone:biggrin:

Thanks! Not fully decided where to go yet. We've got very good friends in Melbourne and Sydney and family in Perth.

I think Sydney or somewhere nearby will get the vote though. Somewhere in the Northern beaches would be first choice but we also like what we've read about the Central Coast. Location of jobs and the strength of the Aussie Dollar will decide whether thats realistic for us! We need that dollar to start slipping a bit!!

Our destination is Perth. I agree the ex-rate needs to improve 'big time' I think things will improve on this front as the current thinking is that Oz interest rates will be revised down further in 2012. So fingures crossed. We will probably rent for the first 6-12 months?

Hay Tania and Core,

Looks like us 3 are going to have to be the ones to switch the lights off and lock the doors when we leave:idea:. Everyone around us has gone rather pink:yes:

I don't like pink can I go green if I ever get my visa:wideeyed:

Lets hope our Co's have enjoyed their holiday:cool: and are ready to start a productive:Randy-git:week of visa processing when they return.

This state of insanity is still on the increase:goofy:.

Have a fab weekend everyone:biggrin:

Nearly didn't recognise you there with your new avatar :wink:. Was really hoping that you, Tania & Core would also get your grant this week!!!

Have a lovely weekend, Mandy x