New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Pumpkin30

Hi. Is form 80 listed in document checklist or is it something you only do once you have a CO? I thought all that sort of info was part of the initial visa application as I remember my husband asking me loads of questions so perhaps he has already filled in the form 80?

Hi. Is form 80 listed in document checklist or is it something you only do once you have a CO? I thought all that sort of info was part of the initial visa application as I remember my husband asking me loads of questions so perhaps he has already filled in the form 80?

there is another similar form called 1221, almost same but i don't know anyone who has not had to do form 80. maybe you have done it already? but it is not manditory at the tme of application or part of the initial forms i think. We have an agent so he did that for us. Maybe others can answer who have filled F80?

Thought as much, I probably completed it during the initial application.... Seems like ages ago!

Guest Pumpkin30

I just checked with my husband and he says it must be for paper applicants as all the questions on form 80, formed part of the online application that he filled in when submitting the visa app back in June.

I just checked with my husband and he says it must be for paper applicants as all the questions on form 80, formed part of the online application that he filled in when submitting the visa app back in June.

I thought as much, as Im sure I entered all the data that Form 80 asks for when filling the online application. Thanks for clearing that up.

we are electronic applicant and we didn't need to at time of application and agent did not ask us, i have heard many not doing it until CO asks for it, but if you do it at the time of application, then all the better, everyone different i guess.

Guest bilaln30
Omg omg omg omg still no news.

Dear Anlopa,

Hello,

I am on the same boat as you are. No news since my meds were finalized on 11 Oct, 2011 on e-status. Have u asked ur CO what is going on? If yes then what did he reply?

Regards,

Bilal

Dear Anlopa,

Hello,

I am on the same boat as you are. No news since my meds were finalized on 11 Oct, 2011 on e-status. Have u asked ur CO what is going on? If yes then what did he reply?

Regards,

Bilal

:arghh: No I have not spoken to my CO, but my agent sent an email on Sunday asking if everything was ok. So I am awaiting on a reply to that. :goofy:It is sending me mad. just want to know so we can start living again. I feel sorry for my kids at the moment because they keep asking questions which I can't answer. :arghh:

Fingers crossed Bila we will hear something soon.

How long are people generally in the visa 'waiting room' for? After everything has been uploaded how long does it usually take to get a grant?

x

A column was recently added to spreadsheet where it shows time between CO allocation and grant so maybe have a look there :)

Regarding FORM 80:

This is not standard when doing online application. Usually only done once CO requests it. We submitted ours shortly after visa application just to have every possible document they might request allready there.

Some of the South African applicant's CO never even requested Form80 so its not mandatory to do with application.

X

This is an email I got of my agent regarding my policechecks that I enquired about asking if they were ok with them, I must be close to getting our visa granted it will be 3 years this Friday since we lodged and I quit smoking the same day.

Hi Tania,

Seems like they are happy now. Your case officer was on leave and I was speaking to someone else but they said that that was all they needed to make the decision.

Yours sincerely,

Guest Lori2011

TANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i said i was only coming back to the thread till next monday (update monday), but i just received an email from my agent requesting meds and police checks. My online status shows everything requested and an extra line "App being processed further" :D

Please, turn me as pink as I can get! the sad part, I cannot make med appointments or anything today, because it is a national holiday, geez, i will have to patiently wait till tomorrow. Marchians time has truly arrived, I feel like a kid looking under the christmas tree!!!

TANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i said i was only coming back to the thread till next monday (update monday), but i just received an email from my agent requesting meds and police checks. My online status shows everything requested and an extra line "App being processed further" :D

Please, turn me as pink as I can get! the sad part, I cannot make med appointments or anything today, because it is a national holiday, geez, i will have to patiently wait till tomorrow. Marchians time has truly arrived, I feel like a kid looking under the christmas tree!!!

Congratulations,:jiggy: Next stop the waiting room,:shocked: Fingers crossed for you:wubclub:

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Does that mean we will now be seeing more of you :wink:

Name: Lori2011

Date of Visa application: march 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: mechanical engineer

Visa type: 175

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: 02/11/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted:who knows when ....

Excellent stuff, I have updated the spreadsheet.

After a slow start to March we only have 3 left on the spreadsheet......dont think it will be long before the May guys start getting a CO

Guest Lori2011
Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Does that mean we will now be seeing more of you :wink:

Name: Lori2011

Date of Visa application: march 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: mechanical engineer

Visa type: 175

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: 02/11/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted:who knows when ....

Yeeees!!! Absolutely yes, honey, I'm back!!!! LOL

and April guys :rolleyes: Congratulations!!!

Excellent stuff, I have updated the spreadsheet.

After a slow start to March we only have 3 left on the spreadsheet......dont think it will be long before the May guys start getting a CO

Fantastic news Lori. Very envious but really pleased for you. I just feel sorry for bj27. C'mon bj27 fingures crossed for the end of this week. You must be pulling your hair out.

So it looks like i will have to join the "checking online application first thing in morning and evening" club:wubclub: :rolleyes: waiting now for form 80 to change to MET after hubbys stupid work gave slightly different job title to DIAC:confused::twitcy::arghi h::arghh: and i am also officially on 'Medicals' watch..............:swoon::shocked:

Someone get me off this roller coaster before i get motion sickness:realmad::realmad:

Fantastic news Lori. Very envious but really pleased for you. I just feel sorry for bj27. C'mon bj27 fingures crossed for the end of this week. You must be pulling your hair out.

Hi Jambos,

When did you apply...not seeing your details on the front page:confused:

Edit: Just saw its 29/06 on the spreadsheet. Tania please add it to the frontpage:wink:

The next update will be further than 13Febr so then bj27 can at least pressure agent to find out whats going on,because jeepers...thats just wrong!!

As one of the remaining 3 Marchians I would like to predict that our CO will be on Monday:notworthy:

A lot of you guys have signatures at the bottom of every post you make...so much easier to look there than to go to first page every time.:wub:

Maybe everyone should do it :biggrin:

Yes I'm lazy like that:tongue:

A

Got my CO today !

DIAC asked for employment evidence (3 years), I will send a work certificate, a certificate from my manager and 1 payslip per year (translating 36 payslips would cost a fortune), do you think that's enough ?

They didn't ask for medicals and PCC, is it normal ? Am I supposed to do them ?

Congratulation! Ok then, you can see now my signature :wink:

Got my CO today !

DIAC asked for employment evidence (3 years), I will send a work certificate, a certificate from my manager and 1 payslip per year (translating 36 payslips would cost a fortune), do you think that's enough ?

They didn't ask for medicals and PCC, is it normal ? Am I supposed to do them ?