New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest gurram jai
Wife and I received DIRECT GRANT today!!! We are over the moon. Thank you all for the support. I wish the best for everyone!!

hi

hearty congratulations!!!:hug::hug::biggrin:

i will be going for medicals on friday

hope everything turns out well.

congrats once again.

Have not read the last few posts as ive just got in but

:notworthy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Massive Congratulations! :biggrin: Looks like I came back to PIO just at the right time! Keep us informed - have you been asked to do your meds etc within a certain timescale?

Mandy x

• Like 1

WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER

Anlopa, Im very happy for you...My words finally came true..you Got a CO...Tania Soon our turn...Im proud my updates not a waste..

Felt so guilty posting this Tania T2 im in if this helps

Hi Anlopa,

If im not wrong, from browsing other forums and some of friends all tradies are getting T2...One of the fastest team as well..Ok will you Treat Me in Brisbane..Tania Join with us.

Anlopa, Im very happy for you...My words finally came true..you Got a CO...Tania Soon our turn...Im proud my updates not a waste..

Hi Anlopa,

If im not wrong, from browsing other forums and some of friends all tradies are getting T2...One of the fastest team as well..Ok will you Treat Me in Brisbane..Tania Join with us.

:hug:

Core if you are correct i'm gonna track you down and kiss ya. We should arrange a bizzare meet up like on the 29th Aug 2012 we will all meet on South Bank Brisbane for a drink/ swim. "Cat 4 we done it type thing" oh I pray so much :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hi Core,

Your words did come true and from what I remember a certain someone was going to track you down as I highlighted in blue yes you should be proud.

I would love to meet up in Aus.

Core do you know if its Brisbane or ASPC that are processing these cases reason I ask is mine is with ASPC and I wonder if one is faster than the other anlopa which office is yours at?

Thanks Tania:hug:

:hug:

Core if you are correct i'm gonna track you down and kiss ya. We should arrange a bizzare meet up like on the 29th Aug 2012 we will all meet on South Bank Brisbane for a drink/ swim. "Cat 4 we done it type thing" oh I pray so much :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hi Core,

Your words did come true and from what I remember a certain someone was going to track you down as I highlighted in blue yes you should be proud.

I would love to meet up in Aus.

Core do you know if its Brisbane or ASPC that are processing these cases reason I ask is mine is with ASPC and I wonder if one is faster than the other anlopa which office is yours at?

Thanks Tania:hug:

Mine is at ASPC

I have also been asked for further docs going back to 2007 OMG:arghh: I dont have anything I dont keep things and the reason I have changed jobs is due to being made redundent. So as you can imagine I am megga stressed out......:arghh::swoon:

Mine is at ASPC

I have also been asked for further docs going back to 2007 OMG:arghh: I dont have anything I dont keep things and the reason I have changed jobs is due to being made redundent. So as you can imagine I am megga stressed out......:arghh::swoon:

So the same as me as I am ASPC, what kind of doc going back to 2007?

Tania

So the same as me as I am ASPC, what kind of doc going back to 2007?

Tania

Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as specified below. Without wishing to

limit in any way the material that the applicant might choose to provide in response, it is requested

that the material provided does please include copies of:

*** for all of current employment + one before + one before that

... employer issued letter/s confirming designation, duties, salary/wage paid, weekly paid hours

of work, and dates of employment

... any / all employer letters received during employment including those advising promotion

or other substantial change in designation

... Forms P60 for the years 2007 to 2009

Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as specified below. Without wishing to

limit in any way the material that the applicant might choose to provide in response, it is requested

... employer issued letter/s confirming designation, duties, salary/wage paid, weekly paid hours

... any / all employer letters received during employment including those advising promotion

Can you not ask you old employment if they have copies on the system :idea: also what about contacting the tax office.

Tania

Can you not ask you old employment if they have copies on the system :idea: also what about contacting the tax office.

Tania

Hi Anlopa,

Quick check with you, Have you submitted all your past & present employment testimonials or appointment letter stating your duties?

Any particular reason for the CO to ask those details..evidence is not enough...!

Hi Anlopa,

Quick check with you, Have you submitted all your past & present employment testimonials or appointment letter stating your duties?

Any particular reason for the CO to ask those details..evidence is not enough...!

Hi Core,

I being the clever thing when I move house chucked out everything we didnot need including payslips, letters. All history really so I had to get letters of old employers for the TRA I thought that would be enough, I am gonna have a good look tomorrow but im pritty sure its all gone.

Hi Core,

I being the clever thing when I move house chucked out everything we didnot need including payslips, letters. All history really so I had to get letters of old employers for the TRA I thought that would be enough, I am gonna have a good look tomorrow but im pritty sure its all gone.[/QUOT

But how come your agent didn't present the employment details of present and past before he submit to diac..check with him whether he have any copies that you send to him during you apply TRA..

Hi Core,

I being the clever thing when I move house chucked out everything we didnot need including payslips, letters. All history really so I had to get letters of old employers for the TRA I thought that would be enough, I am gonna have a good look tomorrow but im pritty sure its all gone.

This maybe a long shot...but can't you just do statutory declarations for the employers you can't reach or documents you no longer have in your posession?

For my hubby's skills assessment we had the problem of company policy not to give reference letters etc. so we had to do statutory declarations and the skills assessment body accepted it. Diac might be a different story...:goofy:

Good luck Anlopa,I think I might just start searching for our documents so long because I'm pretty sure its going to take me a while :wink:

Hi Core,

I being the clever thing when I move house chucked out everything we didnot need including payslips, letters. All history really so I had to get letters of old employers for the TRA I thought that would be enough, I am gonna have a good look tomorrow but im pritty sure its all gone.[/QUOT

But how come your agent didn't present the employment details of present and past before he submit to diac..check with him whether he have any copies that you send to him during you apply TRA..

Hi Core,

Hi I agree with Core didn't your agent send this evidence at the start also wouldn't he have copies of these just a thought as I remember giving all this at the start for TRA and as my first agent went into administration we got our file back with this in.

Good luck I am sure you will get what you need.

Tania:jiggy:

WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER

Congratulations Anlopa

I am currently in the Lake District for a week but have found a pub with wifi so am just catching up with loads of messages!!

I hope you get your docs sorted and I'm sure your agent will have a copy, fingers crossed.

Guest zurrieq
omg CONGRATULATIONS

Name: Zurrieq

Date of Visa application: 23 October 2010

Nationality: Maltese

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes (after 18th March 2011 letter)

Police check submitted: Yes (after 18th March 2011 letter)

Date CO assigned: Not Known

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Known

Date visa granted:30/08/11

I have now turned you purple.

Tania

Thanks a lot Tania. Wish you all that your heart desires!

Thanks for everyone's help on this thread - you were all hand holding during our wait!

Guest waitingtogotooz

Further employment / earnings evidence, in particular as speci

fied below. Without wishing to

Blimey. You must be stressed. Did your agent not submit enough evidence prior to this? How frustrating :arghh:

Does anyone know when the new 18th March email deadline is? Just looking at the spreadsheet and there's 46 people waiting for their visa between Dec 10 and Apr 11 of which 16 are 18th March applicants. I understood the new date was end of September but wanted to know exactly, not that I got this email ;o(

Does anyone know when the new 18th March email deadline is? Just looking at the spreadsheet and there's 46 people waiting for their visa between Dec 10 and Apr 11 of which 16 are 18th March applicants. I understood the new date was end of September but wanted to know exactly, not that I got this email ;o(

30th of September is the exact date, but it's just an estimate, not a deadline.

Guest Lori2011

This maybe a long shot...but can't you just do statutory declarations for the employers you can't reach or documents you no longer have in your posession?

For my hubby's skills assessment we had the problem of company policy not to give reference letters etc. so we had to do statutory declarations and the skills assessment body accepted it. Diac might be a different story...:goofy:

Good luck Anlopa,I think I might just start searching for our documents so long because I'm pretty sure its going to take me a while :wink:

Same here :( my company doesnt give any information regarding employers because of confidentiality, that is why im worried about the job verification phone call, it will all depend on the mood my boss is that day

Guest ind175
Nice to hear that bogdan. I am also member of 18th of march team.....:wacko:

i keep seeing this date in a lot of posts, but unfortunately i have not been able to find out what exactly is the significance of the date.

Can someone give a quick explanation, or at least give the link to the thread where this has been explained (i am sure there is some thread where this was discussed to death, but i cannot find it) :biggrin:

regards

ind175