New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Everyone.

We have good news. 26/04/2012 - Now have Case Officer.

We are booked in for our meds tomorrow.

Congratulations! Good luck for meds tomorrow.

Come on sol2oz, camilla222 and oppyddrum. It's got to be you guys tomorrow. Or at the latest on Monday

Congratulations! Good luck for meds tomorrow.

Come on sol2oz, camilla222 and oppyddrum. It's got to be you guys tomorrow. Or at the latest on Monday

Yea, i hope so! im beginning to get nervous. i have everything ready now and there is nothing else to do but wait!

Who is taking the night shift with me tonight? Counting down the hours till the Adelaide office opens..

Worked for some lucky people last night... Guess I can make some coffee if it helped yesterday :wink:

I will have a go early hours as having to contact possible employers for further information on advertised posts. Not expecting anything as not all medicals finalised but that's how insane I am at the moment!!!! Will get the coffee on now!!! Hope you have some promising news. Feeling twitchy on all this talk of refused grants...will go and check my points again just for some further torment. I hope this ends soon as I am sure I have aged since application in October! CO allocations still on a roll also...congrats to thegigg5. Also amazed that SHandGH can hold down a job with all these recent updates lol!!!!

I always intend to take the late shift but never make it much passed 11pm...tonight will be different, definitely up for it!

:SLEEP:maybe!

Greetings from the departure lounge. I left a tray of red bull under one of the seats in the waiting room. Drink away Amigos. I have spent the day and evening "tapdancing" in front of clients while inside I am bursting to shout out "I'm oudda here".

PS: Dont be worrying about visa refusals. You know full well about your points situation. You checked and then double checked that you have the right amount of points. It's easy to let the darkness of doubt creep in but good news is on the way. It's only a matter of when.

Guest swami086
Do you have your p60 and p45 tax forms? Or copies of tax returns?

We sent in all our p60 forms, and then a couple of payslips from each year. this was in addition to the letter from HR.

Our application has not been approved yet, but we have not been asked for any further proof either. HR was contacted three weeks ago to confirm continued employment.

Hi Nats, we dont have any such thing in this part of the world ( Singapore ) . We have tax deduction at source. I ve already submitted the employment letter issued by the HR, however I think I forgot to get the word " FULL TIME employment" included in the HR letter. I have to see if I require another letter to be issued. Oh god this is painful !! :arghh:

Guest keisha

thanks! just called the clinic and they said hubby's med results weren't sent yet.

maybe that's why his status was changed from received to referred.

to be reviewed by another Doctor, before finalized - u must be near then.

Guest NatsB

:em3600: The red bull worked!

PURPLE!!!! Purple purple purple purple!!! Email recievied 3.45 am

Now I have to wait for hubby to wake up so I can tell him.

Good luck everyone -

Jambos... Really make my day and tell me you got to too x

Edited by NatsB

They have mentioned something about quotas on family sponsored visas... wow... this is getting wild! cant wait for you all to wake up and say something about this!!

this shows annual planned Family sponsored approaching quota - Family sponsored applicants may have to wait till July 1st then. Good luck.

but good news for Cat-5 State Sponsored, that they taking up Cat-5 State sponsored now by May 31 (those poor guys had been waiting years)

Guest NatsB
CONGRATS! or you can just wake him up with super good news! lol.

He told me not to.... He is not the one obsessively checking every few hours! But he probably wouldn't mind :evilface_frowning_s

Good luck everyone -

told ya yesterday you're next!!!! HUGEEEEEE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub::wubclub:

Good luck everyone -

Congratulations! The wait is over .... and you win lol. Have you told your OH yet?

Guest vickey1

Good luck everyone -

My hearty congratulations to you.

Good luck everyone -

Jambos... Really make my day and tell me you got to too x[/QUO

Congratulations Nats you win so pleased for you have a fab day celebrating :laugh::cool::biggrin::wink::notworthy:

A bit sad and lonely now in the waiting room but so pleased for you guys!!!

Guest NatsB

Congratulations Nats you win so pleased for you have a fab day celebrating :laugh::cool::biggrin::wink::notworthy:

Where is the "unlike" button? Was hoping for a photo finish and indepenant adjudication on our email notification times!

Really holding thumbs that you join us soon x

Good luck everyone -

Jambos... Really make my day and tell me you got to too x[/QUO

Don't feel lonely, I am still in the waiting room.. :frown:

Guest NatsB

Don't feel lonely, I am still in the waiting room.. :frown:

:cry: Can't be long now... Really hope you get some ngood news soon!

Good to see the grants still coming in congratulations to everyone. I was from the part 1 of this thread and have been in aus for nearly 3 months now, hang in their everyone it is worth the wait.

Good luck and keep that waiting room tidy.