New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi ShandGH, Just called up the immigration a while back. They have CONFIRMED that I have been allocated a CO.. and I should expect a mail soon. :) this gives me so respite but Im still waiting for that darn MAIL!! CO come on !!! Im waiting !! :)

Told you not to worry.:biggrin:

Hi ShandGH, Just called up the immigration a while back. They have CONFIRMED that I have been allocated a CO.. and I should expect a mail soon. :) this gives me so respite but Im still waiting for that darn MAIL!! CO come on !!! Im waiting !! :)

Congrats Swami086....DIAC's next update shld be Application Allocated till 10th Nov 2011.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Swami086

Destination: Melbourne / Sydney

Date of Visa application: 22/10/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Telecom Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore (Singapore )

Priority Processing Group (Category): Cat 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted: AFP

Date CO assigned: 12/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi everyone. Is anybody's Application Status stuck on "Further medical results received"? Ours has been this way since 20th March. I'm wondering is there currently a bottleneck in processing the 26EH and 160EH forms in Sydney?

Hi Ours have only been like that since 5/4 and its driving us mad, sleepless nights etc.:cry: Still have everything showing as required although from what other people have said this may not change.

Hope you hear soon :daydreaming:

Hi ShandGH, Just called up the immigration a while back. They have CONFIRMED thau t I have been allocated a CO.. and I should expect a mail soon. :) this gives me so respite but Im still waiting for that darn MAIL!! CO come on !!! Im waiting !! :)

Good Luck Swami.. This is a great news....I was waiting for your call....

Anyways now it is confirmed that October is completed and they have alsoo allocated to some of the November applicants which is a very good news....

Good luck for speedy grant....

Hi Ours have only been like that since 5/4 and its driving us mad, sleepless nights etc.:cry: Still have everything showing as required although from what other people have said this may not change.

Likewise for you Jambos. I am thinking that DIAC are in overdrive but the medical staff in Sydney are now the weak link.

Hi guys !

I will keep you informed asap.

Hubby and I are a Nov 11 applicant.

SHandGH, please can you add a few things to our status:

Medicals : FL today

PCCs : FL today

Thanks a lot !!!

SHandGH : We wish you good luck : your visa will be quickly granted for sure !

Guest wanderdownunder

Hi all, Co allocations seem to be moving really quickly now. Goods news for many applicants.

Progress on our part. Our meds were completed yesterday (11th) and a police request went in last Thursday (5th). Like many of you, we are in the waiting room...

Hi, could you add us to the timeline please:

Name: thegigg5

Destination: Gold Coast

Date of Visa application: 21/11/11

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Developer/Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Edited by thegigg5

Guest breilly
Likewise for you Jambos. I am thinking that DIAC are in overdrive but the medical staff in Sydney are now the weak link.

Hi All

I spoke to my migration agent today to see if they had anything back from Co, as it has now been over 8 weeks since

ABPF and 7 weeks since medicals. They are of the opinion that although many applicants have been receiving co's(,Oct applicants) the processing of applications has slow down, seems that they are trying to allocate as many applicants with co's before July changes, even though

there are still may outstanding applications awaiting processing. A few months back it was only a matter of days from

medicals being completed to grants being granted. I think many of us are feeling a bit:wacko: :confused:right now from sleepless nights.

Guest NatsB

Our status has just updated to show all our meds received, and all our blood tests received - but the document checklist is still showing as 'requested' for everything extra we were asked for.

I sent an email to our case officer to tell her everything requested is now online.

Race you to the finish :biglaugh:

My husband recons the last week has been the worst of all the waiting time.... Nothing more to do, just waiting...

Guest NatsB

My friend - not on this forum - applied for a 175 in Oct12, she got a CO last week. Her further info request was for form80 and PCC, but she has not asked for medicals?!

She can be a bit ditzy (natural blonde :wink:) so I've told her to double check as she probably only read the first page.

By the way Nats how were your medicals?? Our were pretty thorough I was glad I wore my best undies!!:embarrassed: We may have a bit more of a hold up as my older daughters medical has been put in the B category so will probably be referred. :err:I agree this is by far the worst time. Hope you have good news soon :biggrin:

I am still on holiday until Saturday so unable to check online status until then (no passport number etc). No e:mail received so I am still in the dark! Medicals booked for 24th April and PCC posted this week. Will update on weekend and hopefully status as changed! Good news on progress to all applicants with CO this week

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck !

Hi, could you add us to the timeline please:

Name: thegigg5

Destination: Gold Coast

Date of Visa application: 21/11/11

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Developer/Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

By the way Nats how were your medicals?? Our were pretty thorough I was glad I wore my best undies!!:embarrassed: We may have a bit more of a hold up as my older daughters medical has been put in the B category so will probably be referred. :err:I agree this is by far the worst time. Hope you have good news soon :biggrin:

Jambos, didn't your mum tell to always wear your best undies incase you get hit by a bus? :tongue:

Guest NatsB

Ours were an absolute joke.

The eye test was done in a corridor (badly lit.. told to "go stand by the oxygen tank" and see if you can read this) and height and weight in the waiting room with other patients sitting around. There were also not enough chairs for patients in the waiting room.

The examinations were very brief, and only my husband was asked to undress, myself and the kids remained fully clothed throughout. Not really what I expected from a private clinic!

And to think I actually went and bought new knickers.. What a waste, could have kept the safety-pins in the old ones :wink:

I was graded B due to pregnancy (cannot grade anyone A if they are pregnant) but they said this should not have any effect on the outcome... Apparently B grades are quite often not referred any further, it's just a flag for the medical assessors to have a closer look.

Guest vickey1
I will bet October 31 :biggrin:

Let us all bet October 31 and let's hope that based on public choice DIAC will also give the update as Oct 31 :)