New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Got an email today from a CO... Had ABPF on 29 March. Requesting medicals (pcc already uploaded). Looks like things are moving. Fingers crossed for a quick grant and (Southern Hemisphere) Winter in Oz!

Hey hmsmark - congrats!! Is everything else shown as "met"?

Guest randymarsh

Hi All,

Newbie here. My wife applied for a 175 visa on 12-Sept-11. The status of her online application is still "processing commenced" but we sent a PLE and got a response that her application has been assigned to a case officer already and will contact us if additional documentation is needed. We have front loaded PCC and Medicals.

We are temporary residents in Sydney right now and due to the long weekends this week, we are not expecting any movement in our application.

It's common for Aussies to take extended vacations during long weekend holidays.

Good luck to all of us!

What is your Lodgement Date mate ?

Hi All,

Newbie here. My wife applied for a 175 visa on 12-Sept-11. The status of her online application is still "processing commenced" but we sent a PLE and got a response that her application has been assigned to a case officer already and will contact us if additional documentation is needed. We have front loaded PCC and Medicals.

We are temporary residents in Sydney right now and due to the long weekends this week, we are not expecting any movement in our application.

It's common for Aussies to take extended vacations during long weekend holidays.

Good luck to all of us!

Everyone's timelines can be found on the first page of this thread,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/138985-new-cat-4-july-1st-2011-part-3-a.html

And on our spreadsheet,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Please feel free to provide your own information,

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession:

Visa Type:

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Got an email today from a CO... Had ABPF on 29 March. Requesting medicals (pcc already uploaded). Looks like things are moving. Fingers crossed for a quick grant and (Southern Hemisphere) Winter in Oz!

That's great hmsmark. Let's hope not too many DIAC staff decide to disappear over Easter.

Edited by SHandGH

Great news hmsmark!!!! So happy for you! May you have a quick grant!! animated%20stick%20man.gif

Hi all. It is my lucky day here in Scotland. My 175 visa has been granted!

You can now turn me purple!!!!

It has been a long wait but keeping tabs on this forum has been very helpful indeed. Thanks everyone. Now to the small matter of getting out there!

It has been a long wait but keeping tabs on this forum has been very helpful indeed. Thanks everyone. Now to the small matter of getting out there!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwinesmiley2.gif

Edited by bloomberg

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: hoodwink

Date of Visa application: 01/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Architect

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 15/02/2012

Date Police check submitted: 17/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 20/03/2012

Date visa granted: 04/04/2012

Pls add me to the waiting room....

Name: RNH

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 31-Mar-2012

Nationality: India

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck !

Pls add me to the waiting room....

Name: RNH

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 31/03/2012

Nationality: India

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Onshore / Offshore:

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date visa granted:

Guest randymarsh
Everyone's timelines can be found on the first page of this thread,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/138985-new-cat-4-july-1st-2011-part-3-a.html

And on our spreadsheet,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Please feel free to provide your own information,

:

Name: randymarsh

Destination: Sydney (living here on 457 visa since 2007)

Date of Visa application: 12-Sept-11

Nationality: Filipino

High / Low Risk: High

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Date Medicals submitted: yes

Date Police check submitted: yes

Date CO assigned: yes

Date of employment verification (If applicable): n/a

Date visa granted: hopefully soon

We just got an email this afternoon from our CO requesting (team 7) for a new AFP check (the one we front loaded has expired already). We are requesting an AFP clearance check tomorrow. Our online status also changed to ABPF and all requirements are met except for the Australian Police Force clearance.

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet and....

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Date of Visa application: 12/09/2011

Onshore / Offshore: Onshore

Date CO assigned: 04/04/2012

Date of Visa application: 12-Sept-11

Date CO assigned: yes

We just got an email this afternoon from our CO requesting (team 7) for a new AFP check (the one we front loaded has expired already). We are requesting an AFP clearance check tomorrow. Our online status also changed to ABPF and all requirements are met except for the Australian Police Force clearance.

Guest jaffas1

Thanks for the good wishes guys. We finally had the pre-grant letter forwarded to us by our agent. ?We are so excited..... Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of our trip.

By the way our case officer is in team 2.

Edited by jaffas1

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

The waiting room is torture! Why after all this waiting am I now so impatient...maybe because there is actually nothing else I can do...come on DIAC, it's all in your hands :) medicals were done on the 27th March, kids meds received and finalised by 30th, hubby and my medicals received on 3rd! How long did you guys wait between meds being received and finalised? xxx

Guest wanderdownunder
Here's some info we got from our local hospital.

Thank you for your enquiry regarding an Australian visa medical.

We do not require any paperwork to book your appointment however in order to attend for a migration medical you must have applied for your visa and have one of the following:

ONLINE - eHealth

· A Referrel letter which contains a TRN

· A Form 26EH OR 160EH which contains a TRN, or

· A Health Examination List which contains either a Health Request ID or a HAP ID

OR

MANUAL – Paper

· Form26 and/or Form160 (visa subclass 457, 856 and 857)

· eHealth exemption letter

If you do not have any of the above as per the Australian Department of Immigration & Citizenship you are required to contact your case officer or migration agent.

If you are an eHealth applicant (on-line) and have a TRN you must have your EH26/EH160 filled in on line and have your referral letter printed.

If your visa medical is being carried out on paper when attending our clinic you must have the 'applicants details' of the forms you require (26/160) completed - including your visa subclass number ie.visa subclass 457, 856 and 857.

When your results are completed we forward them directly to the Australian Department of Immigration either on line (eHealth) or by registered post.

Going back to this old query I had. Checking the docs you aren't able to apply front load your medicals if you are a paper applicant. This is because when booking they ask for a TRN which you don't have up front on paper. Hope that clears that up and this might be useful for Hurls10802 (also on paper) although they may well be ahead of me on this by now.

Going back to this old query I had. Checking the docs you aren't able to apply front load your medicals if you are a paper applicant. This is because when booking they ask for a TRN which you don't have up front on paper. Hope that clears that up and this might be useful for Hurls10802 (also on paper) although they may well be ahead of me on this by now.

Wanderdownunder have you got a CO, what is your status, you are the only september applicant showing not to have got a CO. Please update your status.