New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest breilly

I have uploaded everything that was asked for but still the wait , Looks like we are in the same boat Mummy man , I feel like you if only my co would get in touch and let me know what else they need, but nothing, not sure if I should phone ?

Guest Flippie123

Hi everyone. I've been quiet for a while. I'm one of the extreme cases here! My status moved to ABPF on 2 september 2011.

The last time my CO asked for additional information was on 4 november 2011. After many phone calls to DIAC and emailing my CO directly, I still don't know anything. I've been waiting for 16 months in total and I have been having a CO for 6 months now.

Btw. I'm from The Netherlands (Holland), a low risk country.

I hope everyone on this forum will get processed quickly. If you feel you have been waiting a long time...DON'T WORRY...compare your case with mine and laugh about it :biglaugh:

Guest jaffas1

A 30th June Cat 4 Applicant on expatforum had their online status change to ABPF today. Hopefully that means a CO. Really disappointed with DIAC this week :mad:

Guest The6OfUs

I don't want to but a dampener on things here, but we all should be prepared for a bit a slow down at the start of July applications, as they implemented a new system on 1st July 2011!! There may be staff off for training sessions, (which could contributing to why we're seeing a bit of a slow down again), and it could take a short while for the Case Officers to adapt to it! In the long run it's meant to "speed up" processing, but our agent has told us to expect a slow down until they get up and running smoothly with it!! Shouldn't mean we have seriously long delays like that of June, but just don't assume that July is going to be full throttle!!!

Something to keep in mind when they finally complete June's applications!! :daydreaming:

Guest vickey1

Its bit disappointing to know this. I thought DIAC will pick up rocket speed as soon as they finish allocating CO to all the Jun-11 Applicants.

I don't want to but a dampener on things here, but we all should be prepared for a bit a slow down at the start of July applications, as they implemented a new system on 1st July 2011!! There may be staff off for training sessions, (which could contributing to why we're seeing a bit of a slow down again), and it could take a short while for the Case Officers to adapt to it! In the long run it's meant to "speed up" processing, but our agent has told us to expect a slow down until they get up and running smoothly with it!! Shouldn't mean we have seriously long delays like that of June, but just don't assume that July is going to be full throttle!!!

Something to keep in mind when they finally complete June's applications!! :daydreaming:

Guest SunPrincess

Hi folks!

Can you update my status please for the PCC as I submitted that on 29/02/12 - maybe a bit presumptious on my part however I'm hoping they finish with the June 2011 applicants shortly and then move onto the July 2011 people!

SP

I did think the same as you at first, but then onshore applicants gave been getting COs and grants fir a while under the new points system. Would they have a different team of COs?

Anyway I am a front loaded British July 1st applicant and I only have 10 weeks to go before my reckie trip.

Come on DIAC I need that visa grant soon

Possibly, but remember they have been working with the new system for months now with Cat Is and Cat IIIs. Now, I'm not sure if the same COs work the various categories, but I think so. Remember that Cat 4s don't get allocated unless and until there are COs not taken up by the higher categories. So, it would make sense that they have all been trained because they may have a large influx of higher categories and all COs may need to work those cases.

That is to say, I don't think that there are Cat 4 only COs, so they all should have had some experience working with the new system with the higher Categories.

Its been 3 weeks since getting my co and 'Im feeling the same here can't stand the waiting , I sit up to check diac online before I go to bed then get up early

to check it in the morning again... .. it has taken over my life ... PLEASE HURRY UP :confused:

..........know the feeling :(.

Hi everyone. I've been quiet for a while. I'm one of the extreme cases here! My status moved to ABPF on 2 september 2011.

The last time my CO asked for additional information was on 4 november 2011. After many phone calls to DIAC and emailing my CO directly, I still don't know anything. I've been waiting for 16 months in total and I have been having a CO for 6 months now.

Btw. I'm from The Netherlands (Holland), a low risk country.

I hope everyone on this forum will get processed quickly. If you feel you have been waiting a long time...DON'T WORRY...compare your case with mine and laugh about it :biglaugh:

Oh no! thats not good! you must be going crazy having heard nothing yet?

Guest The6OfUs
I did think the same as you at first, but then onshore applicants gave been getting COs and grants fir a while under the new points system. Would they have a different team of COs?

Anyway I am a front loaded British July 1st applicant and I only have 10 weeks to go before my reckie trip.

Come on DIAC I need that visa grant soon

Sorry I haven't explained myself quite well enough here have I! What I meant was a new system regarding the processing on their computers, not the new points system etc. The way information in applications after 1st July is stored an processed was different to that before that date. (an efficiency change I believe!) When they come to July applications what they see on their screen and how the process it will be different which will take a little bit of getting used to. It's meant to allow them at the DIAC to process each application at greater speed long term, but may take them a little while to get used to. This is what our agent told us months ago, and she is quite a wealth of knowledge!! She just advised us to see a little bit of a slowdown when they come to July's applications as everything will look and be processed differently on their screens!

I hope this makes sense - not very technical am I!! :laugh:

Guest The6OfUs
Possibly, but remember they have been working with the new system for months now with Cat Is and Cat IIIs. Now, I'm not sure if the same COs work the various categories, but I think so. Remember that Cat 4s don't get allocated unless and until there are COs not taken up by the higher categories. So, it would make sense that they have all been trained because they may have a large influx of higher categories and all COs may need to work those cases.

That is to say, I don't think that there are Cat 4 only COs, so they all should have had some experience working with the new system with the higher Categories.

That's a very good point actually HMSmark! I will have to quiz her on that one!!!

Guest vickey1

You are right. Even I feel that all CO's might have got used to the new points system and I anticipate that once the Jun-11 Applicants are allocated COs, DIAC will pick up rocket speed. Most probably by the end of Apr-12, DIAC should complete allocating CO's to all the Jul-12 and Aug-12 Applicants.

Fingers crossed.

Have you had no contact from a case officer either since your status changed to ABPF???

I'm sure they used to contact the applicants within a couple of days after the status was changed. I can't understand it!

I have been expecting my ward manager to tell me they have received a phone call for job verification but not heard a thing :0(

I think this part is worse than the months waiting for a change in my status. Feel so close yet so far.

I agree this is the most traumatic period...but when u get ur grant ur ecstatic...

I agre