New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Another one got the case officer on expat forum....

By http://www.expatforum.com/expats/members/mr_var.html

All

I have some good news. I have a CO

assigned today, Eng Roberts from Team 4.

I have been asked some further

documents and questions. One document being PCC which I will get

soon.

Will keep you posted on the developments. Many thanks for the help

and support !!

Cheers !

Timeline

ACS +ve 11/05/2011 l IELTS 7(W: 6.5 Remark applied) l

175 online application 28/06/2011 l IELTS Revised(W:6.5 to 7) 20/07/2011 l

Medicals 12/2011 l PCC X l CO 28/02/2012

ANother one got the grant today on expat forum...

Here is the detail...He has not provided his timeline.. I am sure he is category 4 applicant..

got his case officer on 17 Feb 2012..

Posted By PPCore

Hi All,

Today we have our VISA GRANTED!

Please

reflect it in Google Docs document for user name PPCore.

Good luck for all

who are wait for a visa!

Thank you!

Yeah I got it! Make me purple....... time to party

I applied 6th of June 2011. :laugh:

Congratulations to you and your family... Great news for you and your family.. enjoy your life down under...

Really DIAC is working hard with category 4 offshore backlog...

But big question is when will they start category 5 offshore. Because still there is a backlog of 8 months for category 4 offshore..

Contacted My CO yesterday regarding my status......got reply this morning that i m going through internal n external cheks so i guess i m stuck for several months.....prb will take till may....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyone went through same situation plz let me knw whts the usual timeframe plz......esp for applicant frm Bangladesh!

We have our medicals updated as MET today...Now Just the absolute last leg of getting the grant as the only thing remaining to be MET is the work experience...:GEEK::daydreaming:

Why do DIAC ask for verification of work experience? I thought that everything was submitted at point of application????

I don't know what they do.. I assume they contact your employer ( the person on your letter confirming your employment and duties)

I also don't know how discreet they are. Slightly worried about that to be honest - hubby gets an annual bonus end of March, and if they get a hint of him leaving they won't pay it. It's a lot of money.

However, most countries with strict visa conditions require proof of settlement in your home country even for short term visas. (The Uk does) so a call from a visa department could be explained as exactly that... With no reference to immigration.

Hopefully someone who has had it done can elaborate?

Nats

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that we frontloaded our medicals, they are finalised with today's date. I just wanted to ask what does ''Application being processed further'' (with today's date)mean? Should we expect to hear from CO any time soon or..?! :biggrin:

Also, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got their COs and visas. Feels great, huh? :hug:

Cheers!

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that we frontloaded our medicals, they are finalised with today's date. I just wanted to ask what does ''Application being processed further'' (with today's date)mean? Should we expect to hear from CO any time soon or..?! :biggrin:

Also, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who got their COs and visas. Feels great, huh? :hug:

Cheers!

Yes u will be contacted soon.

Thanks Nats. Do you know how they do this? Contact your current employer I suppose.

I work for a large global organisation and DIAC contacted the HR department directly, not through the contact details of my manager who signed the proof of employment letter. I was hoping to keep my plans between my manager and me as I intend to get atleast another few months out of them. Hey ho, slightly intrusive but never mind at least they can prepare to advertise my job.

Why do DIAC ask for verification of work experience? I thought that everything was submitted at point of application????

Jambos,

They want to make sure that all the experience is post qualification and nothing has been done part time.. a tough cookie in these matters..

I work for a large global organisation and DIAC contacted the HR department directly, not through the contact details of my manager who signed the proof of employment letter. I was hoping to keep my plans between my manager and me as I intend to get atleast another few months out of them. Hey ho, slightly intrusive but never mind at least they can prepare to advertise my job.

Even I work for a large global organisation and they may do the same in my case...however I have kept my HR informed of the same so no qualms...

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: MrTux

Date of Visa application: 13/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LO

Trade/profession: Mechanical Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Post-14th July Category: 3 (new priority group 4)

Medicals submitted: 03/02/2012

Police check submitted: 12/01/2012

Date CO assigned:14/12/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted: 29/02/2012

Yeah I got it! Make me purple....... time to party

I applied 6th of June 2011. :laugh:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: bloomberg

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 21/06/11

Nationality: Croatian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Engineering technologist

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: 29/02/2012

Police check submitted: 29/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 29/02/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi all,

Cheers!

Guest sadupops

my visa was lodged august 19th 2011 as a software engineer. i have done medicals last week and i have sent FBI records check. I have lived int he U.S since 2002. and i am still living and working here. I hope i get a CO end of march hopefully. i got a survey about the GSM 175 that about it that i have heard in regards to my application. after lodging i applied for victoria sponsorship which was granted but is useless unless i cancel my 175 and reapply for 176. not sure if i will get a refund so just decided to wait. :-)

Guest sadupops

a quick question. after i lodged my application i took the IELTS test and got avg of 7.5. the question is could my application be rejected since i did not have the IELTS test on the day of application lodgement?