New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate to discuss politics here on this forum..... but, return of Kevin Rudd rekindles some hope, there might be some changes in the immigration policy and finally we FS Offshore applicants be looked upon...... :no:

I called immi today, they said at the moment they are not allocating any group 5 176 visas, which means all the G5 176 visa

applications remain untouched. And they said they are waiting for the minister's announcement on what is going to happen

which probably will be released next week. I am really sick of this endless waiting, it's been more than 5 years! What i am going to

do is to lodge a complaint on the immi feedback website  http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/services-form.htm

and also to contact the immi minister http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/brendanoconnor/contact-details/. Hope by doing this would

at least bring some of their attention to the forgotten G5 176 applicants!

Hi Bull and others

I hate to say it but I do fear the worst and that the announcement may be one to cease all of our applications. So, don't get too excited expecting something positive as when did we ever get any positive news during this process? I had also hoped that the new PM may be a good thing for our languishing applications but I guess time will tell. I'm expecting the worst while hoping for the best.:no:

Hi All

Interesting although a few months old. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/kevin-rudd-lauds-migration-amid-ongoing-row-over-457-visas/story-fn9hm1gu-1226592443517

Hi Celeste

Even I guessed it based on the same article.... Kevin Rudd favoured a Big Australia and foreign immigrants. Atleast an exact picture of where we actually stand and when we would be processed (at all in the first place!!!!) would be a great favour for the moment. Keepin fingers crossed

Use Twitter to reach PM Kevin Rudd...... '(at the rate)KRuddMP', for some reason I became his follower a year back, he does Tweet regularly. I guess you can follow him and tweet you concerns. Use brevity while tweeting.

I sent him a couple already, hopefully he reads it. Once he gets a few hundred tweets on processing Offshore immigrants, he will take action for sure. Good Luck

Use Twitter to reach PM Kevin Rudd...... '(at the rate)KRuddMP', for some reason I became his follower a year back, he does Tweet regularly. I guess you can follow him and tweet you concerns. Use brevity while tweeting.

I sent him a couple already, hopefully he reads it. Once he gets a few hundred tweets on processing Offshore immigrants, he will take action for sure. Good Luck

Thanks for sharing Sekena :)

That's really worth giving a thought Sekena.... Could make an impact if all those neglected one's opt this method... I will try this.... :)

Hi All

Interesting although a few months old. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/kevin-rudd-lauds-migration-amid-ongoing-row-over-457-visas/story-fn9hm1gu-1226592443517

I will never trust him.......yet the bill for 457 managed to pass the lower house yesterday,

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/political-news/457-visa-laws-squeak-through-20130627-2oyri.html

As I said earlier, he was the one after winning the election in 2007 to:

1. Dismantled the Howard's border control resulting influx of boats

2. Introduced Cap & Cease Bill

3. Overhauled the skill migration

4. Terminated some offshore applicants

I stop listen to politicians, as the only good politician is a dead one...........:mad:

That's really worth giving a thought Sekena.... Could make an impact if all those neglected one's opt this method... I will try this.... :)

Hi Sekena, Bull

I really like the idea of reaching kevin, and raise to him the dreadful journey of us who not knowing what is going to happen with our applications.

if we can do this as a group of ppl I literally mean a lot of us, engaged with him and raise our concern maybe it will bring to his attention.

what's your thought?

honestly after been waiting so long, contacted immi dept, seek help from migration agent none of them really could speed up process.

maybe this option worth of trying?

hi, i received my PCC yesterday... guess u should have got it too... scan date must be 25/06/2013, i.e, the scan date of response i guess..... ya i got CO...

Hi kab50,

i also got same message, nd hope so tomorrow we will get message for despatch. But I am wondering they put my scan date 25/05/2013 instead of 03/06/2013. How can they made a mistake. Do you get case officer or not.

hi, i received my PCC yesterday... guess u should have got it too... scan date must be 25/06/2013, i.e, the scan date of response i guess..... ya i got CO...

Ya... I also got, same scan date as you. My timeline is

885 cook applied on 27/06/2012.

CO allocate on 24/05/2013

team 2

yesterday upload my pcc and now waiting.

& how about u.

Ya... I also got, same scan date as you. My timeline is

885 cook applied on 27/06/2012.

CO allocate on 24/05/2013

team 2

yesterday upload my pcc and now waiting.

& how about u.

You should drop nice email to co informing you have submitted all docs.It may speed up your case.

Hi saras712,

thanks, but I applied thru my agent. In this case what I can do.

Ur agent should drop an email to your CO.

I applied through an agent. After one week since all the required documents were submitted,

my agent drop an email to my CO......and visa was granted the next day.

FOR ALL THOSE FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TWEETING THE PM '(at the rate)KRuddMP' : This is what I suggest, let us all sent a consistent tweet to the PM so that he sees a uniformity. This is what I have sent, you may choose to send the same tweet with the exact text. It's concise and to the point and falls within the 140 characters allowed for a tweet.

Send at least 1 tweet every alternate day, so it gets noticed, please advise all other offshore applicants that you know to do the same.

Quote :

Dear Hon. Mr. Rudd, Please advise DIAC to process P5 Off shore applicants, we have been waiting for over 4-5 years to immigrate. Thank you

Unquote:

FOR ALL THOSE FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TWEETING THE PM '(at the rate)KRuddMP' : This is what I suggest, let us all sent a consistent tweet to the PM so that he sees a uniformity. This is what I have sent, you may choose to send the same tweet with the exact text. It's concise and to the point and falls within the 140 characters allowed for a tweet.

Send at least 1 tweet every alternate day, so it gets noticed, please advise all other offshore applicants that you know to do the same.

Quote :

Dear Hon. Mr. Rudd, Please advise DIAC to process P5 Off shore applicants, we have been waiting for over 4-5 years to immigrate. Thank you

Unquote:

I agree, I have just done it to both Facebook as well as Tweeted him. Lets do it every alternate day. Till someone does something about it.

Hi Babu,Yours friend course might be different from yours.sometimes allocation it depends on the individual circumstances as well

Hi King khan,

Good to get response from you..Because you are long here in this forum..

well,we worked in the same company applied as Cook with work experience ...but he is couple applicant but I am single applicant..

Other Circumstances are nearly same..

cheers..

waiting for still co allocation

Hi Everybody,

Bit quiet in this forum...Looks like everybody gone on holiday after application approved.

Any news how new government and new financial year going to be for all of us..

please share..

Thanks..

Best of luck to all of us..

Hi Everybody,

Bit quiet in this forum...Looks like everybody gone on holiday after application approved.

Any news how new government and new financial year going to be for all of us..

please share..

Thanks..

Best of luck to all of us..

You are right...it is very quite.

Well, the new cabinet ministers will be announced today.

It is very likely that there will be a new Immigration Minister. Tony Burke is very likely to take up the portfolio'

Before the 2007 federal election, He was the shadow minister for Immigration.

Here we are, after ALP took office in 2007, Australia has Chris Evans, Chris Bowen, Brendan O'Connor, and possibly today,'

Tony Burke.

What happen next? Who the hell knows......this govt. has stuffed up almost everything.:arghh:

You are right...it is very quite.

Well, the new cabinet ministers will be announced today.

It is very likely that there will be a new Immigration Minister. Tony Burke is very likely to take up the portfolio'

Before the 2007 federal election, He was the shadow minister for Immigration.

Here we are, after ALP took office in 2007, Australia has Chris Evans, Chris Bowen, Brendan O'Connor, and possibly today,'

Tony Burke.

What happen next? Who the hell knows......this govt. has stuffed up almost everything.:arghh:

Yup, Tony Burke is the new Immigration minister

Archived