New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Called DIAC today they told me i was alloted a CO in May but he or she hasent done any correspondance with me or my agent ,The DIAC person said that either it is gone in security check which he doesnt know when it will come back or either because of new financial year the files in above priority would be sorted out first ....WTF .I will quote what he said "Absolutley go ahead with the medicals and police clearances but i cant tell you a specific time when the CO would look in to it":realmad:

Good luck for speedy grant.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx Ricky D i doubt it would be speedy as i am from an HR country and if it is a security check that might take years to come by and i am not sure even the CO would be around at that time or not :(

Thanx Ricky D i doubt it would be speedy as i am from an HR country and if it is a security check that might take years to come by and i am not sure even the CO would be around at that time or not :(

You will be fine mate...High Risk Security checks doesn't take more than 12 months for sure. So you will be fine mate. just sit tight

so by the way can any 1 tell me where we suppose to be (having form 1100 issue)

bcz friend of mine told me that kim(regional dev. offi)already sent form 1100 when we sent her trn no. and after 3 yrs immi says that they never receive the form 1100 and now kim saying that i m sending it again for every1 and still immi saying that we haven't received it yet or some 1 says that immi is not happy to receiveg it again...or kim is lying to every1...

so what we suppose to do now ??

can any 1 plzz look into this matter please...

life is on hold with out enf info...

thanks and urs faithfully...

so by the way can any 1 tell me where we suppose to be (having form 1100 issue)

bcz friend of mine told me that kim(regional dev. offi)already sent form 1100 when we sent her trn no. and after 3 yrs immi says that they never receive the form 1100 and now kim saying that i m sending it again for every1 and still immi saying that we haven't received it yet or some 1 says that immi is not happy to receiveg it again...or kim is lying to every1...

so what we suppose to do now ??

can any 1 plzz look into this matter please...

life is on hold with out enf info...

thanks and urs faithfully...

Dashman, hopefully we all should get a case officer this month who have this form 1100 issue. someone actually called DIAC and was advised that form 1100 has been resolved and the applications have been forwaded for allocation. july is the month hopefully.

Guest dha007

is any 1 has any idea, what will happen with me, i was applied for subclass 885, on nurseryperson occupation, on 07/07/2009, My case officer allocated 21/05/2012, reqested document for one year exp i.e payslip, group certificate etc which i was submmited 18/06/2012, medical 18/06/2012, still waiting for AFP. what happend still new priority processing affect me?

still i have to wait for 3 yers after submit my AFP?

i get frusted now, tired with processing priority.

Guest Chirag RN

Has anyone received AFP check recently? If yes, then when was it applied?

I have left only AFP to submit so my CO can grant me a PR?

Please share your experience/frustration.

I'm a network engineer, I applied for GSM 175 visa on July 2009.

I was assessed as "Network Engineer" (ASCO code 2231-79).

I'm now in category 5 queue but after the new SOL was issued I noticed they added my profession "Computer Network and Systems Engineer" (ANZSCO code 263111).

The question is will DIAC automatically move me to category 4 or should I submit a new skills assessment with the ANZSCO code.

And if I submitted a new assessment will DIAC consider it or they'll need me to apply again.

is any 1 has any idea, what will happen with me, i was applied for subclass 885, on nurseryperson occupation, on 07/07/2009, My case officer allocated 21/05/2012, reqested document for one year exp i.e payslip, group certificate etc which i was submmited 18/06/2012, medical 18/06/2012, still waiting for AFP. what happend still new priority processing affect me?

still i have to wait for 3 yers after submit my AFP?

i get frusted now, tired with processing priority.

Nothing will happen to your case mate,you are thinking way too much.lol..I am sure you will get result with in a week or days after you submit AFP...

I'm a network engineer, I applied for GSM 175 visa on July 2009.

I was assessed as "Network Engineer" (ASCO code 2231-79).

I'm now in category 5 queue but after the new SOL was issued I noticed they added my profession "Computer Network and Systems Engineer" (ANZSCO code 263111).

The question is will DIAC automatically move me to category 4 or should I submit a new skills assessment with the ANZSCO code.

And if I submitted a new assessment will DIAC consider it or they'll need me to apply again.

You need to do new assessment first .Ring DIAC after you get your assessment and explain them your scenario..They might tell you to fill out form or they might move you straight to category 4.You do not have to lodge new application,they will move your current application to higher priority..They do not do anything automatically till the time you notify them...cheers

Has anyone received AFP check recently? If yes, then when was it applied?

I have left only AFP to submit so my CO can grant me a PR?

Please share your experience/frustration.

I applied on 31st may and still waiting for my AFP....I know DHA007 applied on 25th may and he is waiting as well.they are taking at least month or so...For all applicants who want to apply for AFP its better to apply online.It will be much quicker to get AFP result if you apply online.

Guest gurbrinder

Just checkin has it happened to anyone that a CO has been allotted but no correspondance dome by him or her ....!!!
@lala I m in same boat like u . CO allocated march 2012 no communication until now. I rang them got same reply we r doing security checks. Don't know when they Gonna finish these checks.

@lala I m in same boat like u . CO allocated march 2012 no communication until now. I rang them got same reply we r doing security checks. Don't know when they Gonna finish these checks.

Hopefully they contact soon cause sometimes I hear it could be a long wait but keep updating me what's ur timelines

Guest gurbrinder
Hopefully they contact soon cause sometimes I hear it could be a long wait but keep updating me what's ur timelines

Applied: 4/7/2009

subclass: 886(state sponsered)

CO: 26/3/2012(team 31)

No communication from co until now.

Guest gurbrinder
How did u know u got CO and which team ,was it by calling them like me

Yes I called them and they confirmed that.

Just checkin has it happened to anyone that a CO has been allotted but no correspondance dome by him or her ....!!!

Yes wIth me as well I applied 13 aug 2009 885 when I rang them they said preliminary assessment it will take 6 weeks but no one contact still

Archived