New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sura7667
Well I am 17 May 2009 , 885, wonder when I will get CO as April and June 2009 already got one !!

Waiting in a hope...

me too mate,885 25th march 09 and no news from diac.hope our days will be sooner

Guest indaussie
He applied in 2010 not 2009........ Very lucky guy

2010! ? Can't believe it either he is not 885 or he has not got his pr. He can be 886 state sponser but not 885.

2010! ? Can't believe it either he is not 885 or he has not got his pr. He can be 886 state sponser but not 885.

No way in the world he could be 2010 applicant on 885. Got to be state sponsored or occupation in updated SOL or something.

Guest Suit007
Hi guys,i got co today.i am 885,community welfare,22 june 2009 applicant,onshore,HR country....... Gud luck my friends

Wow, that's awesome!! We (885) are already in June 2009 :biggrin:

can I ask if you apply 886 online do you have to do that form 1227 as well? I applied 3.5 years ago so can't remember and can't see anywhere on their website to check what I uploaded, I only remember that it took me through steps and then asked me to upload the required documents so I assume the form was incorporated into the questions?

Hi Lovafo

In case , you will not have submitted this form, your case officer will ask you to provide it within 28 days of allocation. If you applied via a lawyer, then make sure you keep chasing up with him and assure that he does the right job.

updated timeline

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am6LezweeZSFdFNCajhjRGp6OGduRkJKenc5Z0Q2U3c&pli=1#gid=20

i see so many new timelines from newcomers here but incomplete ones. please post your complete timelines so i can add them right away

Thanks a lot!

Congrats to gokichan and punjabi!!!!!!!!!

how about early applicantssss??? cmon diac!

Guest Sanmok

hey guys,

Its great new for Punjabi !!! co is allocated to him way befor some of JAN and FEB 09 applicants, do you guys think it could be because he had 7 each in Ielts ???

I would love to know how many of 2009 applicants waiting for CO have 7 each in IELTS

Thanks

SANMOK

Guest Sanmok

Hey MLSDQ,

Thank you so much for keeping this thread ...

You are an absolute GEM !!!!

Cheers

Sanmok

Guest punjabi

Hi mlsqd

I am 22june2009 applicant and got co on 3 may 2012.Please update it again.

And thanks 4 wishes.....

Guest punjabi
hey guys,

Its great new for Punjabi !!! co is allocated to him way befor some of JAN and FEB 09 applicants, do you guys think it could be because he had 7 each in Ielts ???

I would love to know how many of 2009 applicants waiting for CO have 7 each in IELTS

Thanks

SANMOK

Hey sanmok,

I guess just becoz of ielts score i got co... My friend who is feb 09,885,experienced based application have not heard anything from diac yet,,,,,i was calling him to know any news regarding file,at the same time my mobile inbox show a mail...luckily that was of case officer...

Hey sanmok,

I guess just becoz of ielts score i got co... My friend who is feb 09,885,experienced based application have not heard anything from diac yet,,,,,i was calling him to know any news regarding file,at the same time my mobile inbox show a mail...luckily that was of case officer...

@punjabi - Congrats

I would like to agree with you but it seems unlikely.

My IELTS Score:

Listening: 8.5

Reading: 9.0

Writing: 7.0

Speaking: 9.0

Overall: 8.5

Application Date: 17/06/2009

Subclass: 885

I wish this is the case. But my best guess would be that your team just got to you application Faster and that's all. Other teams will eventually get there too.

Bare in mind that getting a CO can be a very good thing but actual time to get the application after CO allocation can also be >2months sometimes with all the checks.

Anyway it is good news regardless

Good Luck all!

My family member scored 3 9.s and 1 8.5 and lodged 885 application 15th March 2009 from low risk country, UK.

So I don't think that the IELTS score has any relevance, and I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that someone from June on a basic 885 application has been allocated a CO, unless there are other mitigating factors. eg ss sponsored, when there are so many 885's still outstanding from Feb/March. That's a jump over other applicants from Feb etc of 4 months, strange!!!

My family member scored 3 9.s and 1 8.5 and lodged 885 application 15th March 2009 from low risk country, UK.

So I don't think that the IELTS score has any relevance, and I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that someone from June on a basic 885 application has been allocated a CO, unless there are other mitigating factors. eg ss sponsored, when there are so many 885's still outstanding from Feb/March. That's a jump over other applicants from Feb etc of 4 months, strange!!!

@ramot

It may seem strange to you. But you need to look at it this way.

If you were a candidate who is ahead of punjabi but you have not got your CO yet. Then it is just a matter of days or few weeks.

From my understanding in any job there is work allocation and some people get to the ground work faster than others. So here we see a classic case that team which has punjabi's application has contacted him earlier than the other teams. So no it is not strange!!

Others will also get CO too. Just remember to watch the allocation dates closely as they are only upto 27 Jan 09 for 885 Onshore right now.

Waited this long... but time is near :)

Guest punjabi

@ramot. Brother believe it or not, but its true....i think june is not that far,that co cant reach.... Just to make u believe... Its me bro not my friend or friend s friend,,,,,if they r pickin files randomly, even then u guys r so close....gud luck. And important thing its not sponsord application.... I explained my all info in one post ea

rlier , to avoid any confusion and help u guys.......thanks

Guest kevingarcha

Application date: july 31 2009

CO allocation date: no yet

Visa grant date:

user name: kevingarcha

onshore application subclass 885

High Risk country

work experience from catering company in victoria

State: victoria

trade: pastry cook

can u please add my details to timeline.

@ramot. Brother believe it or not, but its true....i think june is not that far,that co cant reach.... Just to make u believe... Its me bro not my friend or friend s friend,,,,,if they r pickin files randomly, even then u guys r so close....gud luck. And important thing its not sponsord application.... I explained my all info in one post ea

rlier , to avoid any confusion and help u guys.......thanks

Hi Punjabi, sorry the frustration was aimed at the system not you. Hope you get your PR through quickly, wish you well.

Application date: October 6 2009

CO allocation date: none

Visa grant date: none

PIO user name: heartwinnerOCT2009

onshore

HR

no Family sponsor

no state sponsor

State: NSW

trade: cook

Hi, can you please add my details in timeline. Thank you

added

thanks!

@punjabi - Congrats

I would like to agree with you but it seems unlikely.

My IELTS Score:

Listening: 8.5

Reading: 9.0

Writing: 7.0

Speaking: 9.0

Overall: 8.5

Application Date: 17/06/2009

Subclass: 885

I wish this is the case. But my best guess would be that your team just got to you application Faster and that's all. Other teams will eventually get there too.

Bare in mind that getting a CO can be a very good thing but actual time to get the application after CO allocation can also be >2months sometimes with all the checks.

Anyway it is good news regardless

Good Luck all!

I agree. Like in my case, it has been 2 weeks since all documents were submitted. No news so far!

hi gud ppl

i follow this forum from last 4 yrs...

i would like to talk abt friend of mine who got his mr and pcc req...high risk country,oct 2009,885(cook)

initial job verification on phone.same day requested above docs asap...

another story from cousine of friend of mine dec 2009 ssp from SA got his co allocated last month...

trust me this is 100 % true info...

some of my class mates got co last month 487 but i m still waiting for mine...

thnks

regards dashman

hi gud ppl

i follow this forum from last 4 yrs...

i would like to talk abt friend of mine who got his mr and pcc req...high risk country,oct 2009,885(cook)

initial job verification on phone.same day requested above docs asap...

another story from cousine of friend of mine dec 2009 ssp from SA got his co allocated last month...

trust me this is 100 % true info...

some of my class mates got co last month 487 but i m still waiting for mine...

thnks

regards dashman

Whooooooho Oct 09...what is happening out there

Archived