New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Serious? Like 12:00am sharp or it change in the middle of the day? Anyway I didn't get mine yet, I guess I will just wait PATIENTLY...

I can't remember the exact time but it was Sunday afternoon..do let us know when you get your result..best wishes

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Temporary Residence decision on Sunday.Its funny the way things work in Immi..

hi kk so you apply for tr first so how long are u in australia did they take long time for your tr for me i applied in 2008 and received it in may 2010 so terified for the decision tomorrow hopefully as you said no big changes cheers mate

Guest dha007

is anyone have any idea?

if any one get co officer allocated, and their application on final stage (Just waiting for AFP). it that effect to new priority group application

like they introduce new sol and csol list and instroduce skillselect which get highest priority in all group.

what happen with the application with priority group 5, who get co already?

wonder should I call them or what and I am afraid that might affect my progress. But I really need to know the ETA as I need to inform my uni and plan for my travel to renew my passport. Or I need to apply for Bridge B, etc.

Hi guys I applied afp on 26/06/2012 when can I except, is any body have any idea please...

I applied on 31st may and still waiting.you might get it quicker you never know but it's taking at least a month to get it done.cheers

hi kk so you apply for tr first so how long are u in australia did they take long time for your tr for me i applied in 2008 and received it in may 2010 so terified for the decision tomorrow hopefully as you said no big changes cheers

Dont worry man I don't think there will be many changes.Even if they change rules it will not going to implement on current applicants who have already lodged PR.The only barrier we might face is time period of processing which doesn't really matter because at the moment it's still the same.An average Cat 5 has to wait for 3 years.I reckon we will hear positive news especially for off shore applicants.Time period for Priority 5 applicants will most probably be much quicker from this month.I think they will start offshore family sponsored in August 2012.lets see just hope for the best

is anyone have any idea?

if any one get co officer allocated, and their application on final stage (Just waiting for AFP). it that effect to new priority group application

like they introduce new sol and csol list and instroduce skillselect which get highest priority in all group.

what happen with the application with priority group 5, who get co already?

Nothing will happen mate.It apparently looks like a big drama with new financial year but you will see inside there won't be many changes.We will hear good news regarding cat 5 family sponsored offshore.As I said before even if there are changes it will not affect current applicants.I am sure in your case as soon as your CO will receive your AFP ,you will get your grant...

Nothing will happen mate.It apparently looks like a big drama with new financial year but you will see inside there won't be many changes.We will hear good news regarding cat 5 family sponsored offshore.As I said before even if there are changes it will not affect current applicants.I am sure in your case as soon as your CO will receive your AFP ,you will get your grant...

Hope you are right KK, 1000s of families are waiting for that good news for Cat 5 FS, Let keep praying. There are people from 2007 onwards waiting.

Wish you all the best guys

Guest Ivan84
how long did it take you to get your AFP???

I applied on 22 May, and received the document on the 20th of June, so nearly a month.

Guest kevingarcha
whoooo whoooo...got my PR today .....885 coook...applied sept 2009....hard work paid off ...thanks to every one in this blog during this hard time with me ...

Congrats h singh, enjoy ur life...... happy news

whoooo whoooo...got my PR today .....885 coook...applied sept 2009....hard work paid off ...thanks to every one in this blog during this hard time with me ...

I told you that you will get your PR by monday.i am very happy for you bro.congratulations and best wishes for your future.

Hi! King khan,

a bit dissapoined not see the allocation table allocated, expected to c this first thing in the morning and No priority directions for this year 2012-2013, does it mean that Priority 5 will be allocated to case officers in lodgement order as previously stated

Hi! King khan,

a bit dissapoined not see the allocation table allocated, expected to c this first thing in the morning and No priority directions for this year 2012-2013, does it mean that Priority 5 will be allocated to case officers in lodgement order as previously stated

I reckon they are facing some technical and maintenance difficulties.It might be uploaded in the evening or later tonight.lets see

Guest dha007

AFP is a such a annoying me.

they don't have proper communation method to inform all applicant. today, i rang them and wait for 65 minute but just only redio answaring machine going on.

before they saild 15 working days to process AFP apllication and now they said 25 working days to process.

because of that things, only i am waiting for my Visa decision or grant.

Archived