Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Theresa

176 family sponsored

lodged Feb 2011

Case officer assigend and asked straight away for police and Meds 28th Sept

Meds done on 14th October

Meds finalised for most of family on 18 October

My meds been referred and futher testing required 26th Oct.

Results fine - to be uploaded by panel doctor next week.... fingers crossed meds will be finalised soon after that......

Guest Rakeshpatel

Congrats Mandy,

Best luck for future.

Which doc you uploaded for sponsor relationship.

Is Birth Certificate compulsory ?

I uploaded my & my brother school leaving certificate.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Just to let you all know that we received our visa today.

We went straight to grant as we had uploaded our meds & pc's

So very excited.

Good luck to everyone.

Mandy xxxx

Congrats Mandy,

Best luck for future.

Which doc you uploaded for sponsor relationship.

Is Birth Certificate compulsory ?

I uploaded my & my brother school leaving certificate.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Hi RakeshPatel

I uploaded my fathers and his brothers birth certificate also two wedding certificates for my nana as she was married twice and my father and his brother are half brothers. My uncle is my sponsor. I also had to draw up a family tree to show the link between my uncle and I also had to order a replacement birth certificate for my father as he only had a photocopy of his original one.

All in all it was a bit stressful trying to collate everything with my Uncle and Nana living in Australia.

Guest Rakeshpatel

Hi Mandy,

Thanks a lot for useful reply.

me and my bro don't have birth certificate I need to get it now.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Hi RakeshPatel

I uploaded my fathers and his brothers birth certificate also two wedding certificates for my nana as she was married twice and my father and his brother are half brothers. My uncle is my sponsor. I also had to draw up a family tree to show the link between my uncle and I also had to order a replacement birth certificate for my father as he only had a photocopy of his original one.

All in all it was a bit stressful trying to collate everything with my Uncle and Nana living in Australia.

Guest Rakeshpatel

User = sachinmathias

applied 175 - on 15/2/2011 , got co 5/10/2011 , got visa 11/7/2011

sorry , no idea about 176 FS.

Does anyone have got Visa Grant???

Sorry the actual statement is " Health requirments finalized"

When you go for medicals and have applied electronically, your results get uploaded as soon as they are available, about 3-4 weeks. It doesnt matter that you dont have a case officer yet.

Hi all,

How we keeping? I see they are up to Jan 1st (as already pointed out a few posts back) mine was lodged June 11 so were not a million miles away, however things have changed in the last week, we now have a second baby, 1 week old, and I have a new job....not the same as the one on my visa... though same (ish) industry.... I have to tell DIAC, any ideas how that would go down??????:eek:

Cheers

Congrats on the new baby!!! How are you going to add the new baby on your visa application? I believe you can do that as long at is not granted. I think it is alot more difficult if baby arrives after visa has been granted!

Well done Mandy!! When did you get a CO assigned?

Hi wabound

We were not aware of a co being assigned.

We went straight to visa grant the same day a co picked up our application. We had front loaded our med's & police checks.

Our visa was granted 01/11/2011

Good luck with your visa xxx

Hi wabound

We were not aware of a co being assigned.

We went straight to visa grant the same day a co picked up our application. We had front loaded our med's & police checks.

Our visa was granted 01/11/2011

Good luck with your visa xxx

Thanks, that was forward thinking to get everything sorted. We have done medicals, just need to do PCC's and few other docs. My aim is end of the year.

Thanks again xx

Archived