Family Sponsored 176- Where are you now?

jimithechew

Guest Rakeshpatel

it's 40000 $

Please check link which i have pasted. you will get all information.

if you don't want to spend $ 40000 , then you have to wait 22 Years.

Now it's upto you to decide.

my bro is citizen..we filed 103 for parents.we didn't paid 40000 $ , it's too much for us.

google it man.

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Is it 40000$ or 4000$ for parent migration ? What si the best way to get your parents after you get PR ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chandana
the date has been updated to January,1 2011.Happy & confused ...cud c people getting COs who have lodged their applications in March.not sure how it works....

Yes. Agree with you.I also observed the same.Does anbody know how this works ? :confused:

:hug:

176FS Lodged on 16/06/2011,PCC & Meds pending,Awaiting CO

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

From what i understand guys DIAC can only update you with factual infromation! Meaning that they have been able to allocate all applications lodged before 1st January 2011 to a case officer for visa consideration and decision.

From following threads on expat websites such as poms in oz we know that there are people who have applied as late as March 2011 that have been allocated to a case officer - however - there are also people who have applied in January that are still to recieve a case officer, therefore DIAC can not say they have allocated case officers to jan/feb/march applicants as some are still waiting.

Hope this makes sense as it's how i understand it!

Alana xx

Hi,

Here are my timelines

Application Date: 31 January 2011 (Online)

CO First Email: 21 September 2011

Visa Type: 176 (Family Sponsored)

No intimation for CO Allocation just requested documents directly on 21 September.

I thought that i was in Priority Group 4 but now i think Immigration department has changed my group to Priority Group 3

Your valuable comments will be appreciated!!!

Hi,

Here are my timelines

Application Date: 31 January 2011 (Online)

CO First Email: 21 September 2011

Visa Type: 176 (Family Sponsored)

No intimation for CO Allocation just requested documents directly on 21 September.

I thought that i was in Priority Group 4 but now i think Immigration department has changed my group to Priority Group 3

Your valuable comments will be appreciated!!!

You are Cat 4 but if you get state sponsorship you will be transferred to Cat 3. SS needs new application ....

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a bit worried after reading the post related to the 176 family sponsored application that has been declared invalid because the form 1277 has been provided after the application:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/126290-lodged-176-year-ago-just-received-invalid-application-response-new-post.html

I am sponsored by my brother and I lodged first my 176 application online then provided the TRN number to my brother who then filled his part online as well some days later.

I was wondering how you've been proceeding on your side? is there anything else I should have done before? Should I have scanned and downloaded the form 1277 the same day as I lodged my application?

An MARA agent also confirmed that the legislation requires form 1277 to be signed at the time the visa application is lodged. This is really worrying...

Hi Annever, the info is factually incorrect. I called up DIMIA and they confirmed that an online 176 lodgement requires only an online lodgement by the sponsor. 1277 is not required. Hope this assuages your worries.

You are Cat 4 but if you get state sponsorship you will be transferred to Cat 3. SS needs new application ....

But why i have been contacted even i am family sponsored not SS......

According to immi website "www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm" 07 October 2011 update G4's till 1 January 2011 applicants have been contacted.... and applied on 31 Jan 2011. However my profession is in all SOL schedules!

Guest Chandana
But why i have been contacted even i am family sponsored not SS......

According to immi website "www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm" 07 October 2011 update G4's till 1 January 2011 applicants have been contacted.... and applied on 31 Jan 2011. However my profession is in all SOL schedules!

The DIAC says that all the application srecived by 1st January 2011 have been allocated to a case officer. They may have allocated your case as well but in between there may be applications those are not allocated based on numerous grounds as stated in the DIAC web. I have observed that even applicant whom lodged in March 2011 also got a CO. So no worries if you got a one.

The DIAC says that all the application srecived by 1st January 2011 have been allocated to a case officer. They may have allocated your case as well but in between there may be applications those are not allocated based on numerous grounds as stated in the DIAC web. I have observed that even applicant whom lodged in March 2011 also got a CO. So no worries if you got a one.

Thanks for your reply on my behalf

Hi all,

How we keeping? I see they are up to Jan 1st (as already pointed out a few posts back) mine was lodged June 11 so were not a million miles away, however things have changed in the last week, we now have a second baby, 1 week old, and I have a new job....not the same as the one on my visa... though same (ish) industry.... I have to tell DIAC, any ideas how that would go down??????:eek:

Cheers

Hi all,

How we keeping? I see they are up to Jan 1st (as already pointed out a few posts back) mine was lodged June 11 so were not a million miles away, however things have changed in the last week, we now have a second baby, 1 week old, and I have a new job....not the same as the one on my visa... though same (ish) industry.... I have to tell DIAC, any ideas how that would go down??????:eek:

Cheers

You can complete the form of "change of circumstances" and upload it.

Guest Chandana
Updated today - reached 1st of Feb - One month covered in 15 days - going ok I guess

Yes. Seems going Ok.:jiggy:

------------------------------

176 FS lodged in June 2011,PCC and Meds pending,awaiting CO

Judging by this time frame, I am not sure why I havent received a case officer or further update? Any thoughts?

Here's my details:

> Oct 2010 - Applied online offshore for 176 family sponsored

> Mar 2011 - Received general email to send meds/police

> Aug 2011 - Meds sent (and confirmed received online)

> Sep 2011 - GSM team sends email requesting info

Guest Rakeshpatel

Hi Tostar,

ask them here

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Judging by this time frame, I am not sure why I havent received a case officer or further update? Any thoughts?

Here's my details:

> Oct 2010 - Applied online offshore for 176 family sponsored

> Mar 2011 - Received general email to send meds/police

> Aug 2011 - Meds sent (and confirmed received online)

> Sep 2011 - GSM team sends email requesting info

Archived