176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest sakthikumar

congratulations to all who have got the visa....

june gang members will soon have their destiny mail......:hug:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandi1971
in my excitement, i forgot about that!! Thanks, am sure yours will be here very shortly too.

congratulations!!! :yellow_guy_smiling_

WOO HOO!!!!! VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! :biggrin::biggrin: So happy i shed a little tear - champagne will be flowing later. Congratulations Mizzmp & Armandra too.

Thanks for keeping me sane during the wait June gang - good luck with those waiting that happy email and to those already thinking of the next step...the move!!! Thanks too to Justin for setting up and keeping this thread going.

wow! congratulations! they are coming through so fast! Its hard to keep track! :smile: Our agent has attached pcc and form 80 today and meds were done last weds waiting...........

Hi saz71

My husband also has 3 children here who wont b emigrating with us but are looking forward to coming over for hols! We sent in a letter stating all of this with the visa application, and did'nt have to do medicals for them even though agent advised us that we prob would have to do med and get letter from their mam. However when allocated a CO she just asked for our meds and never mentioned the lads we now have our Visa, so i would'nt worry too much about that, I know easier said than done eh!

Sinead

Thanks sinead, that's reassuring!

WOO HOO!!!!! VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!! :biggrin::biggrin: So happy i shed a little tear - champagne will be flowing later. Congratulations Mizzmp & Armandra too.

Thanks for keeping me sane during the wait June gang - good luck with those waiting that happy email and to those already thinking of the next step...the move!!! Thanks too to Justin for setting up and keeping this thread going.

Congratulations!! They're coming in thick and fast now !

congratulations

Thank you - I'm so excited.

We only uploaded the police checks this morning, so I wasn't expecting it today.

I was actually in a team meeting at work when the email came though, and jumped off my chair. No one at work knows and just played it down! We just need to find a job, sort out house, car and furniture now!!

We only uploaded the police checks this morning, so I wasn't expecting it today.

I was actually in a team meeting at work when the email came though, and jumped off my chair. No one at work knows and just played it down! We just need to find a job, sort out house, car and furniture now!!

Sara.......................CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin::jiggy::hug:

Congratulations!!

OK, I'll be more specific! What state did you apply for and is your job on the SOL?

If you don't mind me being nosey.

Thanks

If you look at the list on the first page you'll see all the various state sponsors. I would imagine most of us had occupations on the SOL but it would have been pre 1st July and quite a few have been removed since then.

More than happy to help ! :wink:

Archived