176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hi All,

I am very pleased to say that I got my visa grant this morning :)

I dont post much(useful info lol.) but have been a regular follower and have obtained all of the

info. that I needed to apply. A big thanks to one and all.

Good luck to all...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Baazighar
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jiggy:

Conratulations!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations to all who got visa this week.

HI

what is your location (HR/LR).

regards

SJSabir

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Thankyou All :hug:

Guest jaffarms
Hi All,

I dont post much(useful info lol.) but have been a regular follower and have obtained all of the

Good luck to all...

Congrats mate... all the best for your future

Hey all, hope everyone is well. Overheard a couple of ladies specking today in the supermarket, one of them was talking about how they just came back from living abroad for 2 years with her family, as the other lady thought she was back for a visit and surprised to see her. I had to listen as I chose which tartar sauce, I wanted to find out where it was...and it was oz!!!! I soon jumped in and joined the conversation (anything oz I am obessed and chat to anyone about it) She been in Adelaide for 2 years with her 2 boys and husband. I told her I was heading to Perth and she said Good Luck (but in more of a sarcastic tone!! :wub:) She said they came back as they missed friends and family, but it was an experience for the boys. She also said they went out there with the plan to stay for good. She the went on to "warn me" it actually rains a lot and they had one of the worst winters and it was worse then the UK.

So I wonder....we plan to go for good. Do you all plan to go for good? I wonder how many of us will be joining the coming home thread on here in a couple of years! I can't imagine ever wanting to come back...and I think this lady may have been a bit sour, althought she was very nice about it all. She even said as we didn't have children we would probably be alright lol. I know a story of a bloke in my hometown who came home from Melbourne and was so upset to return as he felt like a failure, he couldn't stay in the area to face people and they moved to Devon instead. Maybe I should be careful how much I rub it in with people when I am moving to oz!!

I wouldn't worry about all that, it's not gonna suit everyone (I think 20% of people come back but that means 80% stay). Who knows if we will stay or not, but at least we have been and done it, unlike most!! I have wanted to do it since I was a teenager (probably because of Neighbours and Home & Away!). The good thing is you can come back if you want to, there's no shame!!

I'm sure you'll hear tomorrow - certainly by the end of the week!!:wink:

really? I was told by our agent that its 4-6 weeks and then when you read the website which i was sent a link to it can be a lot longer..........

If i heard by the end of the week i will have to celebrate this weekend :biggrin:

really? I was told by our agent that its 4-6 weeks and then when you read the website which i was sent a link to it can be a lot longer..........

If i heard by the end of the week i will have to celebrate this weekend :biggrin:

we did our meds on the 8th and got our visa yesterday so it about a week if all is well:biggrin:

I'm only going off my timescales and others on here for a 176 Visa - I actually uploaded my police checks Friday (as that was all I was waiting for) and got the visa letter within minutes - good luck!!

Hi All,

Good luck to all...

Congratulations !

Guest thekelbos

Huge Congratulations to all who have recently got their visa's!:yes::jiggy:

Been super busy the past couple of weeks! Had to rearrange a few things becasue of the riots in Liverpool/Manchester. Poor OH birthday meal got moved 3 times! Anyway I hope all the June gang are safe and sound.

This week I'm getting all our quotes together for flights, frieght, rentals etc and starting to book things. Operation Oz is well and truely underway!!!!

Best of luck to those still waiting, hope it won't be much longer!

Guest mandi1971

CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THERE VISAS THIS WEEK :biggrin::wink:

And good luck to Chardy on your meds hun!!

I think we all have to give this a go so that in 10-20 years time, we wont have any regrets, lifes too short. No one can say if we will truly love or hate OZ, but atleast we can all say we tried :wink:

Mandi xx

Guest mdeejacks
Off for our meds in Maidenhead today, fingers crossed it's all OK ! :emoticon_doctor_sna

hello chardy,

really hope your meds went ok today, mine were referred on 11/08/11 but finalised yesterday

which was a relief as I was told it could take up to 2 months.

cheers

jack

I wouldn't worry about all that, it's not gonna suit everyone (I think 20% of people come back but that means 80% stay). Who knows if we will stay or not, but at least we have been and done it, unlike most!! I have wanted to do it since I was a teenager (probably because of Neighbours and Home & Away!). The good thing is you can come back if you want to, there's no shame!!

I am not worried Sara, just wondering out loud about where the June gang will be down the line, will any of us be back in Asda telling expats to be 'Good Luck'!!:laugh: I have also wanted to move to Oz since a young teenager, maybe younger, I also H&A fa and Neighbours...blame the tv! lol.

Off for our meds in Maidenhead today, fingers crossed it's all OK ! :emoticon_doctor_sna

Good luck Justin, let me know how they go. We got ours in Maidenhead soon. We are going to stay in a hotel the night before as apparently if there are any road accidents on the motor way it can hold us up for hours from the route we will be coming....don't want any risks at this stage!:nah:

Guest smiley
Hi All,

Good luck to all...

Congratulations - delighted for you:wubclub:

Guest dazsfa

Hi everybody dont come on here often but i read the posts everyday,

On my application status it says everythings met does this mean i should

get my visa soon.

Thanks Daren

Archived